What's Up - May 17th 2018

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• Ranked Season 4 is out now including Ranking System improvements!
  • New UIR Gear Pack arrives on Friday, May 18th
  • Mechanical updates to the Roll system are now implemented in Gears 4
  • This is the last weekend to collect Midnight Omen Skins in Horde Mania

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-may17-2018
Community Manager - Gears of War  
@CoalitionGears
Will there be anymore unique COG characters coming to Gears 4 (ex: Adam Fenix, Paduk, etc)?
Character skins aren’t everything, but let’s be honest, they are the only reason people will continue to grind. If TC is done putting out new characters, please let us know. It feels like a summer vacation month before summer.  

These skins are something that probably should have just been made craftable or added to normal packs. Not a feature pack for sure.
I kind of like the helmetless UIRs. The weapon skins however, Meh
I kind of like the helmetless UIRs. The weapon skins however, Meh
i right me too
Also, the link in the OP is last week’s “What’s Up.”
Lol, you're right. 
Anyway, here's the current one. 

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-may17-2018
since I didnt quite hit gold in escalation to get my embar was hoping season 4 is when I can complete the gold set which is def my fav set of the ranked skins (diamond is ugly to me but to each their own) .... but then this happens... *sigh*

Lol, you're right.  
Anyway, here's the current one.  

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-may17-2018
lol did all the "show"s in ur sig def my new fav movie seen it 3 times
Hello TC it is good that they take out variables from the UIR as they have done in other characters but it would not be bad for past characters such as paduck or characters that wants the community of gears 3 missing a lot of variants like locust and cgo and I would like to see if they can Do something of the gears sport since in the packages you get very repeated things and it is scrap with real money should make a special scrap to create characters of suporrt 1 and their skin and the emblem as they are the only ones in the game so that money is not wasted and can create those characters with that special scrap the skin and the emblem I hope and you can see it since there are many characters who are unhappy with the packs because it comes out pure and repeated is very expensive wasted scrap please.
The link to What's Up has been fixed :)
Community Manager - Gears of War  
@CoalitionGears
Why there are no new characters? in gears 5 are you going to do the same? and why can not we choose between packs of 2000 or 400 credits like in the big ring dizzy? for these reasons I play little gears 4. :((((((((((((((((((((((
I thought you were going to show screenshots of the new forum today in whats up ?
So is PC working yet?
I didn’t get my season 3 rewards even though season 4 has started.
I didn’t get my season 3 rewards even though season 4 has started.
Hello... 
As stated on the Whats up article that Season 3 Rewards will roll out sometime this June. For Diamond players, we’ll be revealing the new Diamond Master emblem next week once we’ve had a chance to gather all the data on final ‘peak’ placements for players – as well as if any of our full house Diamond 5 players will take home a Blood Moon Imago. 

Hope that clears it up..
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  
~ GearsFeed Community Nights ~ ~ Reaper Festival ~

~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Live Stream ~ ~ 2nd Community Spotlight ~
since I didnt quite hit gold in escalation to get my embar was hoping season 4 is when I can complete the gold set which is def my fav set of the ranked skins (diamond is ugly to me but to each their own) .... but then this happens... *sigh*
Agreed. I get diamond in most game modes and it doesn’t impress me on most weapons - but I love the dropshot. 
But you know people will use them because it requires “skill” to get them; even if their team does most of the work for people in SOME cases. {EDIT: Because season 3 was far too much based on wins and losses and not player skill} 
Especially if they release a (in my opinion) ugly imago skin again. 

Also thanks for the info.
diamond challenge is very bad idea for many players
Joe Trcka wrote:
diamond challenge is very bad idea for many players
I think it's part of the quitting problem tbh.
Season 4. What's the point in rank? I really need you to think about this. For someone who plays for fun from the UK with a "so called ping" of 20 gets matched with pings of 130+. They down me from such distances yet the same distance takes me 3 go for 4 shots. How is this fair. I don't want your bull ***** you missed. As a gear fan from day 1 how is this game getting worse. 
Getting done for a loss if a team member quits or worse the game is ***** so they hide. You are losing fans and I'm struggling to stay. Tired of losing to lag. I've played games were I've a God like connection then had 100 games to being a dial up traffic jam. FIX THIS.......
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2