A look back at the first season of the Gears Pro Circuit, and a look ahead at the future.
Gears 4 Summer and Fall Microsoft Store LAN Tournaments
The Coalition and Microsoft Store are excited to announce the Summer & Fall Season Microsoft Store Pro Points Program! The growth of these local events during Season 1 was remarkable, and, after hearing your feedback, we are proud to say that we have doubled the amount of participating stores and expanded to 30+ cities!
Sign up as an individual ("free agent"), with a few friends, or as a team of five and show up to play Gears of War 4 against others and compete for prizes including Gears Esports Packs and Gears Pro Points. You don’t have to be a pro – simply bring your friends, have fun and enjoy playing Gears of War 4 at a local environment!
Register through SmashGG Platform: Click here to register for all stores and dates
- Create a SmashGG account
- Find your local store's page
- Pre-register for the respective event you are hoping to participate in as a Free Agent or with a Team. Individual players without teams are welcome! Simply sign up as a Free Agent.
- Show up live at your store on Tournament date 30 minutes or an hour before Tournament start to guarantee a spot in the Tournament
Note: Pre-registering on SmashGG does not guarantee you a spot in the Tournament. Be sure to arrive early to find a team or check in your team!
TOURNAMENT DATES AND START TIME (local time)
- Saturday, July 15 - 1pm to 7pm
- Saturday, August 19 - 1pm to 7pm
- Saturday, September 9 - 1pm to 7pm
- Saturday, October 14 - 1pm to 7pm
*All times are local times. Start times may vary per store. Check your local store's tournament page for details.
First Place: 250 Gears Pro Points per player on the winning team, plus three Esports Packs for each player
Second Place: 150 Gears Pro Points per player, plus two Esports Pack for each player
Third and Fourth Place: 100 Gears Pro Points per player, plus an Esports Pack for each player
- Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C.
- Westfield Sydney, Sydney, AU
- Plaza Las Américas, San Juan, PR
- Mall of America, Bloomington, MN
- Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL
- Oak Park Mall, Overland Park, KS
- St. Louis Galleria, St. Louis, MO
- Somerset North, Troy, MI
- Park Meadows, Lone Tree, CO
- University Village, Seattle, WA
- Freehold Raceway, Freehold, NJ
- 5th Ave - NYC, New York, NY
- Destiny Mall, Syracuse, NY
- Bridgewater Commons, Bridgewater, NJ
- Prudential Center, Boston, MA
- Lakeside Shopping Center, Metairie, Louisiana
- Houston Galleria, Houston, TX
- Stonebriar Centre, Frisco, TX
- City Creek Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Tyson's Corner, Tyson's Corner, VA
- Florida Mall, Florida Mall, Orlando, FL
- Easton Town Center, Columbus, OH
- Dadeland Mall, Miami, FL
- Mall at Green Hills, Nashville, TN
- Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, GA
- Southpark, Charlotte, NC
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA
- Fashion Show Mall, Las Vegas, NV
- Westfield Century City, Los Angeles, CA
- Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Scottsdale, AZ
- Square One, Mississauga, Canada
- The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, TX
- Walden Galleria, Baffalo, NY
- Westfarms Mall, West Hartford, CT
- Fashion Valley, San Diego, CA
Note: 7/15 event only: Gears Pro Points will be earned to Season 1, but will affect Season 2 seeding. All events after will affect Season 2 seeding directly. More information on Season 2 to come!
We welcome all amateur and pro players at these events and hope you enjoy playing Gears of War 4 at participating Microsoft Stores! Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the #help channel on our official Discord chat server. Make sure you follow @EsportsGears on Twitter for updates!