Just ahead of Season 2 of the Gears Pro Circuit, Gears Esports and MLG will be offering players the opportunity to voice their opinion in a pair of Map Playtest Tournaments.
Gears 4 Summer and Fall Microsoft Store LAN Tournaments
The Coalition and Microsoft Store are excited to announce the Summer & Fall Season Microsoft Store Pro Points Program! The growth of these local events during Season 1 was remarkable, and, after hearing your feedback, we are proud to say that we have doubled the amount of participating stores and expanded to 30+ cities!
Sign up as an individual ("free agent"), with a few friends, or as a team of five and show up to play Gears of War 4 against others and compete for prizes including Gears Esports Packs and Gears Pro Points. You don’t have to be a pro – simply bring your friends, have fun and enjoy playing Gears of War 4 at a local environment!
Register through SmashGG Platform: Click here to register for all stores and dates
- Create a SmashGG account
- Find your local store's page
- Pre-register for the respective event you are hoping to participate in as a Free Agent or with a Team. Individual players without teams are welcome! Simply sign up as a Free Agent.
- Show up live at your store on Tournament date 30 minutes or an hour before Tournament start to guarantee a spot in the Tournament
Note: Pre-registering on SmashGG does not guarantee you a spot in the Tournament. Be sure to arrive early to find a team or check in your team!
TOURNAMENT DATES AND START TIME (local time)
- Saturday, July 15 - 1pm to 7pm
- Saturday, August 19 - 1pm to 7pm
- Saturday, September 9 - 1pm to 7pm
- Saturday, October 28 - 1pm to 7pm
*All times are local times. Start times may vary per store. Check your local store's tournament page for details.
First Place: 250 Gears Pro Points per player on the winning team, plus three Esports Packs for each player
Second Place: 150 Gears Pro Points per player, plus two Esports Pack for each player
Third and Fourth Place: 100 Gears Pro Points per player, plus an Esports Pack for each player
NOTE: ACCURATE GAMERTAGS AND GAMEBATTLES USERNAMES MUST BE PROVIDED TO MICROSOFT STORE STAFF DURING THE EVENT OTHERWISE PRIZING MAY BE FORFEITED.
- Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C.
- Westfield Sydney, Sydney, AU
- Plaza Las Américas, San Juan, PR
- Mall of America, Bloomington, MN
- Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL
- Oak Park Mall, Overland Park, KS
- St. Louis Galleria, St. Louis, MO
- Somerset North, Troy, MI
- Park Meadows, Lone Tree, CO
- University Village, Seattle, WA
- Freehold Raceway, Freehold, NJ
- 5th Ave - NYC, New York, NY
- Destiny Mall, Syracuse, NY
- Bridgewater Commons, Bridgewater, NJ
- Prudential Center, Boston, MA
- Lakeside Shopping Center, Metairie, Louisiana
- Houston Galleria, Houston, TX
- Stonebriar Centre, Frisco, TX
- City Creek Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Tyson's Corner, Tyson's Corner, VA
- Florida Mall, Florida Mall, Orlando, FL
- Easton Town Center, Columbus, OH
- Dadeland Mall, Miami, FL
- Mall at Green Hills, Nashville, TN
- Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, GA
- Southpark, Charlotte, NC
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA
- Fashion Show Mall, Las Vegas, NV
- Westfield Century City, Los Angeles, CA
- Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Scottsdale, AZ
- Square One, Mississauga, Canada
- The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, TX
- Walden Galleria, Baffalo, NY
- Westfarms Mall, West Hartford, CT
- Fashion Valley, San Diego, CA
Note: 7/15 event only: Gears Pro Points will be earned to Season 1, but will affect Season 2 seeding. All events after will affect Season 2 seeding directly. More information on Season 2 to come! Update: All Gears Pro Points earned prior to the start of Season 2 (September 11th) will be counted towards Season 1, which means that only the October 28th event will count towards Season 2.
We welcome all amateur and pro players at these events and hope you enjoy playing Gears of War 4 at participating Microsoft Stores! Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the #help channel on our official Discord chat server. Make sure you follow @EsportsGears on Twitter for updates!