Xbox Canada and TC announce Northern Arena Canadian Gears of War 4 qualifier event November 12-13 in Montreal, Canada.
Microsoft Store Gears Launch Tournaments
The Coalition and Microsoft Stores are proud to announce Gears of War 4 launch tournaments in retail stores around North America and Australia! Teams of 5 can visit one of the Microsoft Stores listed below to play Gears of War 4 for Gears Pro Points and store prizes! You don’t have to be a pro – simply bring your friends, have fun and be a part of the Gears of War 4 launch experience!
Participating Stores: (all of these will be linked below)
- 5th Avenue Flagship, New York NY Register for Oct 15 / Register for Nov 5
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue WA Register for Oct 15 / Register for Nov 5
- Stonebriar Centre Mall, Frisco TX Register for Oct 15 / Register for Nov 5
- Florida Mall, Orlando FL Register for Oct 15 / Register for Nov 5
- Oakbrook Center, Chicago, IL Register for Nov 5 (no Oct event available)
- Century City, Los Angeles CA Register for Oct 15 / Register for Nov 5
- Pacific Centre, Vancouver BC Canada Register for Nov 5 (no Oct event available)
- Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto ON Canada Register for Oct 15 / Register for Nov 5
- Westfield on Pitt Street, Sydney Australia Register for Oct 16 / Register for Nov 5
- Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Saturday, November 5, 2016
How to Play
- Find four other friends play Gears of War 4 with! You can use the official Discord chat to find new players and friends.
- Register for the event with your local retail store using the links above to confirm your participation. A maximum of 8 teams will be confirmed for each event and teams may be put on the waiting list. (Please include your team's Xbox Live Gamertags and MLG GameBattles accounts, as these will be required to award Gears Pro Points)
- Show up to your local store on the day of the event ready to play.
- Play in a 5v5, Best of 1, single elimination competition on Gears of War 4’s game mode Escalation. Read the official Handbook here and official Program rules.
First Place: 100 Gears Pro Points per player on the winning team, plus a Deluxe Airdrop
Second Place: 75 Gears Pro Points per player
Third and Fourth Place: 50 Gears Pro Points per player
We welcome all amateur and pro players at these events and hope you enjoy playing Gears of War 4 at participating Microsoft Stores! Questions? Contact your local store using the links above or use the #help channel on our official Discord chat server.