Gears Esports is proud to announce its first ever Allstar Event! 20 total players will be chosen - 19 pre-selected and 1 voted in by fans - to be drafted onto 4 teams by pre-selected captains. These four teams will then play every other team once, best-of-1 Pool Play style, with the top two teams facing off LIVE in Vegas before the beginning of Pool Play on the Friday of the event.
May 17 – First round of matches on Gears Fight Night, live on live.gearsofwar.com.
May 24 – Second round of matches on Gears Fight Night, live on live.gearsofwar.com.
June 2 – Gears Fight Nights All-Star Finals LIVE from the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open, and broadcasted on live.gearsofwar.com.
- The winning team will also be given their choice of a customized Gears Pro Circuit Jacket or Backpack
- All participants will receive a unique All-Star emblem
- A single team cannot have more than 1 player from an already established team at the time of the draft
- A single team cannot have more than 1 international player (unless the fan vote is an international player)
- Each team must have 1 international player (unless an additional player is added via the fan vote)