Community & Communications Update: October 17th

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Welcome to the asylum 👍
UK horde player.  

Please don't invite me to play versus on Xbox I don't play versus and won't join.
Welcome and GOOD luck with the GOW community! 

TC fix the game on PC, it has been freezing for MONTHS now! 

https://gearsofwar.com/fr-fr/forums/a35773093fe74d3d9970e0a896b16d6d/threads/gow-4-windows-pc-freeze-after-latest-nvidia-driver-update/72841765-aa92-4213-a702-9c3f103e35d9/posts
They need to add in black steel Gary Carmine!
Servers not working properly,been trying for an hour to get a game..same ol..same ol...yawn yawn yawn
I new in the forums , is amazing
Can u sort your servers out!?cant even get a game,always the same after an update,tc never learn...
You've hired a new manager, then Plz think about asian players including Korea, Japan etc....  
Since we can't choose region of sever, we've got faced to paly the similar players all the time which makes us go crazy.  
Because, we've got very small number of Gears players in Asia so that we do want to play all around players from anywhere if you allow us choose server region just like before.  
They are slowly leaving the gears of war due to small pool of gears players. Plz, make us back to past server system.  
We do love playing gears 4. 
Besides we do not want to leave gears 4 multy playing.
In this update , system ranks need fix

That's good news. I hope everything works out after all.
EXACTLY!
The new update is not playable...... 
Its so terrible awwwww 
fixed
All the best, sure you'll smash it ...!!!
Been away from GOW4 for several months. Glad to see that the updates have improved the game. 

Unfortunately finding a ranked match is still an issue, playing from South Africa. Almost seems impossible. 

Thank goodness for social quickplay. Looking forward to putting in many hours again.

This post has been hidden.

They need to add in black steel Gary Carmine!
and Benjamin
Well, I think that maybe the eSports charcaters (Black Steel) owned on Gears 4 can be transfered to the next Gears of War game
Well, I think that maybe the eSports charcaters (Black Steel) owned on Gears 4 can be transfered to the next Gears of War game
Good Idea
I bought a pack esport where the beast editor came out and the game got stuck and they did not give me the character please if they could give me GT ShaaDowKiiNg99
Please please for interest sake put on a HORDE XP boost day/days soon...Its been 3 MONTHS since christmas nd one double xp??...ive gotten friends to buy and invest time since christmas with tales of the gearsmas xp bonanza, and before christmas too. Now 12 weeks have passed nd a single double xp has is starting to wear patiences thin..paddys day = no xp boost..easter (so far) = no xp boost..COME ON GUYS!!!! I know we are lower in the priority list than anything related to versus but this is getting ridiculous..
please, I need your help, buy 7 gun collector 3 packs and they do not show me what was wrong or what should I do?
MAJES7ICc wrote:
please, I need your help, buy 7 gun collector 3 packs and they do not show me what was wrong or what should I do?
You have to wait for TC to solve the problem, you can not otherwise
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3