1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22
Ubula wrote:
The Maria gnasher is the sexiest skin in the history of Gears. I don't even own the game anymore but mad props to the designer.
Thanks a bunch bud. :)
Winner of the Gears 4 Community Gnasher Weapon Skin Design Contest (16-17).  
Submission: Maria  
They can't charge us for these unless they give part of the proceeds to creators which would be great for designers but I doubt that will happen, I guess they'll make these unlockable by doing certain things in-game which is cool. 

Congrats to all the winners, skins are amazeballs and can't wait to be able to use them soon. :)
a.k.a. KiLLER UZi  
>> My Youtube - jus_killah <<  
BX stand up!  
They can't charge us for these unless they give part of the proceeds to creators which would be great for designers but I doubt that will happen, I guess they'll make these unlockable by doing certain things in-game which is cool.  

Congrats to all the winners, skins are amazeballs and can't wait to be able to use them soon. :)
I bet the skins will be in packs just like the Gears Art designs. Well, the runner-ups should be as there's 3 of them. 

Giving part of the proceeds would be ideal but it depends if the artists come to an agreement about it. I doubt TC will do this otherwise they would have done that with the winners of the Gears Art contest.
Ex-Community Reaper ~ @I_AM_V3NGFUL 
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE 
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD 
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread 
Any chance we can get the Lancers 'without' the E-Sports logos? I would even buy them if they came without the logos...
Thanks to naptimex for Vintage Reyna  

=\⚙/= PATHOLOGICAL HOARDER 
=\⚙/= HORDE MASTER
Awesome, those are really cool. Can't wait until they're out.
Let me delete or sell these weapon and character skins. I do not like them but I hate that I have them clustering my inventory. No offense but they're ugly. Please do something so I can delete them or sell them for scrap.

This post has been hidden.

Yogy DMT wrote:
Awesome, those are really cool. Can't wait until they're out.
Lol no. No no no.
Any one know if these are gonna be Packs or Free? 

New Esport Pack?
"You Are The Support, Son!" 
Re-Up 1
The Suspense is Killing Me!
"You Are The Support, Son!" 
Re-Up 1
Any one know if these are gonna be Packs or Free?  

New Esport Pack?
Don't give the idea for eSports lol let's keep it free.
The Grub Killer 
Twitch : https://twitch.tv/xfribbo 
YouTube : xFribbo
congratulations to winners
Last one and good luck to everyone. This is my Esport lancer entry.
Looks cool!
Muy buen skin x3
Xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
hello, the comunity skins is beatyfull
Well soon we will know the winnerrrrr
I want the 10 years pack come back !
nice is skin
Red trippy skin
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20