Gears of War 4 Versus Season 1 - New Ranks, New Rewards!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. ...
  6. 24
Well, everything looked awesome until I read the: emblem forever exclusive to season 0 (based on highest tier ranking). That's it for me, Gears has been fun, but unless this changes I'm out of here for good. I'll check this place for updates every week or so, but I'm done here.
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
I am glad they are making season 0 emblems exclusive to those who played during that time. I reached diamond in TDM, escalation and execution and I am so glad I did. Thank you!! 😄😄😄😄

Well, everything looked awesome until I read the: emblem forever exclusive to season 0 (based on highest tier ranking). That's it for me, Gears has been fun, but unless this changes I'm out of here for good. I'll check this place for updates every week or so, but I'm done here.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
for me id rather put my seriously 4.0 emblem than a diamond one coz it feels a true gears fans for getting the seriously achievement not everyone gets seriously achievement in just 1 year coz of the too much requirements to finish it
Deadsektor wrote:

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

for me id rather put my seriously 4.0 emblem than a diamond one coz it feels a true gears fans for getting the seriously achievement not everyone gets seriously achievement in just 1 year coz of the too much requirements to finish it
Wings look better than Diamond and Serious 4.0 1st Year.
"I know. You need time."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. ...
  6. 24