Hanging up the Lancer...

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
OLDEMANN wrote:
I personally hope this franchise keeps going I only started playing GOW3 but I have fallen hard for this series. I enjoy the online and executions in GOW4
I've been with Gears since the first release and I think they will. The ending in Gears 4 has left the story line with a lot of questions and connections so they have plenty to work with! Keep up the great job guys, you know you have a good game when you don't get bored playing it.
Bye Coalition Guy :(
Gears 4 RE-UP: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  

=\⚙/= Seriously 4.0 (N/A)  
=\⚙/= "Gears is love. Gears is life."  
=\⚙/= Gears since '09  
=\⚙/= Add me on Xbox! I'm down to play Gears. GT - iTs HeX1c  
=\⚙/= Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

This post has been hidden.

Good luck Adam.
GEARS OF LIFE!
off curse 0_0

Thanks from me as well! Glad to hear that you're apparently leaving on "on a friendly footing" with TC, so to speak.
What doesn't kill you, only makes you... Stranger.  

Or a sponge.
Wow, I'm off 2 months from Gears and this happens?! :( 

Best of luck to your future endeavours Adam. Whatever happens, you'll always remain a part of the legacy Gears has become thus far. :)
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread  

Best of luck to your future endeavours Adam. Whatever happens, you'll always remain a part of the legacy Gears has become thus far. :)
Where have you been buddy?

Where have you been buddy?
Off Gears for good. Some time back, I've played a match with my friends and long story short, my rep went down to "Needs Work" all because my connection cut off for 5 - 10 minutes. Soon as I was able to get back on, I was slapped with a message from one of my 'friends' saying he and everyone who was in the lobby at that time reported me. I had a clean rep for 5+ years and to have that on my profile was a bit upsetting. 

To prevent my rep from declining further, I stayed off Gears and played other games to get it back to normal, which it is now. But after that happening, I cannot bring myself to touch Gears any more. For players to be that toxic and are so stubborn to listen to reason... 

As much as it pains me, Gears caused my rep to suffer in the first place and I have no intention of ending up there again.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread  
Thank you Adam for all your work and passion for Gears! It's a shame that you have left, but best of luck working at Twitch!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7