Introducing TC Vectes - Our New Community Manager!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey all - 

Community is an integral part of the culture at The Coalition. Last year, we posted an update about our commitment to improving the way we interact with our fans – from regular community updates to increased transparency and more responsiveness. 

To achieve those goals to the level we – and you – expect, we needed to expand the team to include a second Community Manager. Today, we’re excited to announce the newest addition to the Community Team – TC Vectes! 

You’ll see more from Vectes via @CoalitionGears, on the forums, Reddit and a whole bunch of other places – including our Weekly Live Streams. Speaking of which, make sure you tune in to our stream at 3pm PDT tomorrow for your chance to get to know Vectes! Take it away Vectes.
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
Greetings Gears! 

I am Vectes, your new Community Manager, joining Octus and Dana. 

I have been a fan of the Gears of War franchise since the first game. Gears made me buy a HDTV shortly after I got my Xbox 360. My favorite character is Dom – he is the kind of guy you would like to call a friend, I like his sense of humor, his strong loyalty to Marcus and Delta Squad, proven by his ultimate sacrifice. 

I have been working in the games industry for 10 years across different games and publishers and it is an honor for me to be back at Microsoft, to finally step inside a game studio, and to work on one of my most favorite shooters of all time. 

As far as Gears multiplayer goes, I am more of a Horde player than Versus – I like to play with my friends, talk about our day while shooting some AI in the face. Now don’t get me wrong, I do play Versus but I really need to get my K/D ratio up :) 

So now that you know a bit more about me, the question that you all have: what is going to be my relationship with you? 

As Octus mentioned in this thread back in October last year, me joining the team is all about our commitment to increase the transparency and frequency of conversation with our fans. This is why I will be focusing on being out there among you as much as possible, whether that’s on the forums, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter or Mixer. I will be acting as a messenger between you and the dev team, so look for me. 

But let’s be clear – I cannot give you River. 

You will find me on the forums and Xbox Live as TC Vectes and I will connect with you through the @CoalitionGears Twitter account for all support issues. Octus and I will oversee the @GearsofWar account. 

I will see you online. 

Vectes Out.
Awesome!! Can't wait to see what you bring to the table, and great addition to the community team!
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  
~ GearsFeed Community Nights ~ ~ Reaper Festival ~

~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Live Stream ~ ~ 2nd Community Spotlight ~
Welcome mate and always remember...  
Locust Forever 😀
LOCUSTS FOREVER  
RIP to Chris Cornell 18/05/17. Tom Petty 02/10/17. Sadly and devastatingly missed.
Nice to see a horde man amongst TC community ranks! Grats Vectes!! Welcome
Insane Horde player -Top 100 worldwide  
Gears of war 3 - Horde Community Champions 2016 "The Fallen"  
*Member of the old guard*  
*Wall bouncing Gnasher dancer  

www.twitch.tv/r3volv3r_85  

Twitter @R3VoLv3R_85
Welcome, TC Vectes. 

We're a passionate community for sure. I wish you luck and hope to see you around!
For Horde!  

Twitter: @Skunkie // Mixer: Skunkie // GT: Skunkie

This post has been hidden.

Welcome to the coalition and are dysfunctional family of gears fans :)
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1241\\☆// 2300/2500  
COG: Classic Dom  
LOCUST: Blood moon Imago  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Embrystarred twitter

It’s real nice too have you my man
Welcome, TC Vectes. I have a cuestion for you (I know, you just arrived, haha): I have checked this week's What's Up, and I'd like to know if content from community packs (i.e. Weapon Collector packs) will be introduced as part of Series 3. Thanks in advance and welcome to the Gears family!
TC Vectes wrote:
But let’s be clear – I cannot give you River.
Follow me on Twitter!  
Subscribe to my channel!  
\\*// GEARS for life, chainsaws FOREVER! \\*//  
Xbox Ambassador/ Xbox support  
Gears of War Technical Help and Support
Welcome Vectes. Good to see that TC are pushing the community more towards the forefront now. 

A little bit of advice, we may seem like a bunch that love to complain (I'm sure myself some people do it just for that reason lol), but we only do it because we love the game, and we want to see it do well and prosper. 

Good luck for the future. And enjoy your time at TC with Gears. 

PS. #plsgiveusriver :)
"THEY ARE SINKING CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM!!!" - Marcus, Gears 2  

SERIOUSLY 4.0 ACHIEVED: 02/07/17  

Gears 4 level: 1060  

Formerly CatchableSteam2  

Thanks to xSonoshee for the Rockstar pack!
Welcome to the Gears family my friend!
Follow me on Twitter  

If you have any concerns, feel free to send me a private message!
I would like to take this opportunity and welcome you my fellow horde player !
What's pop in
HOW'S IT GOING?? Why haven't a bunch of us who definitely got over 100 kills in snowball fight not received the Flaming Dropshot yet? I'd love to pop this achievement.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3