Introducing TC Vectes - Our New Community Manager!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
hey welcome to gears lets hope you can help make this game better than it already was
Welcome :)
658/662

This post has been hidden.

Welcome to Gears, Vectes!
"Gears is love. Gears is life." Youtube: Click Here - Twitter: Click Here
I wish I could see Mirrah, P, Baird Black Steel 
When can we swap our black steel characters with a friend? 
Is it so hard to get kait black steel? 
Female characters please
Welcome to the Gears fam, Mr. Vectes!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I see a lot of passion here and I look forward to interacting with you all. Please bear with me as I am getting up to speed on everything. 

I will see you online!
Community Manager - Gears of War  
@CoalitionGears
Excuse me but I have a complaint what happens is that I have not yet reached the flaming skins of the hammerburst and snup pistol and I follow the pespera, I would appreciate it if you could help me thanks

Welcome TC Vectes,  

Also a Horde player but these events are dragging me into Versus more often. Which I'm guessing was their evil plan all along, muh ha ha, Horde players playing Versus, Versus players playing Horde, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! 

Looking forward to more wacky Horde events, and chances at previous Flaming Weapon skins (still need that I Like Em Crispy achievement!). Also gutted I didn't get the Act 1 Easter Egg in time for the Blood Moon Imago skin, congrats to those who did, way jealous. 

I'm sure you'll see my ravings on Twitter, in fact there's some tweets for you on there from me already, don't worry it's not River. 

See ya online. 

PS. I'm guessing it's obvious to The Coalition what map should be the first one made and announced in Gears 5 right? Personally I'm not bothered just seeing the community reaction.
Welcome! :D
HARDCORE GEARS PLAYER  

SERIOUSLY 4.0 ACHIEVED ON 27.9.17  

WINGS 1 LEVEL 70  

COG: Black Steel Del  

Swarm: Blood Moon Imago  

Trackshot Easter egg founder  

Inconceivable campaign solo? Done  

Iron man solo campaign? Done  

"oh cmon we had fun, now let's end it"
Welcome man! I’m sure you’ll do great things here. Don’t let any hateful comments or complaints get to you, it’s never personal. The people here are gears and just really driven and passionate about the franchise! Enjoy your self at TC bruh and good luck!
Before there was nothing, there were monsters.  

Stop asking for Cliffy B to come back. He made Lawbreakers ffs.

TC Vectes wrote:
Greetings Gears!  

I am Vectes, your new Community Manager, joining Octus and Dana.  

I have been a fan of the Gears of War franchise since the first game. Gears made me buy a HDTV shortly after I got my Xbox 360. My favorite character is Dom – he is the kind of guy you would like to call a friend, I like his sense of humor, his strong loyalty to Marcus and Delta Squad, proven by his ultimate sacrifice.  

I have been working in the games industry for 10 years across different games and publishers and it is an honor for me to be back at Microsoft, to finally step inside a game studio, and to work on one of my most favorite shooters of all time.  

As far as Gears multiplayer goes, I am more of a Horde player than Versus – I like to play with my friends, talk about our day while shooting some AI in the face. Now don’t get me wrong, I do play Versus but I really need to get my K/D ratio up :)  

So now that you know a bit more about me, the question that you all have: what is going to be my relationship with you?  

As Octus mentioned in this thread back in October last year, me joining the team is all about our commitment to increase the transparency and frequency of conversation with our fans. This is why I will be focusing on being out there among you as much as possible, whether that’s on the forums, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter or Mixer. I will be acting as a messenger between you and the dev team, so look for me.  

But let’s be clear – I cannot give you River.  

You will find me on the forums and Xbox Live as TC Vectes and I will connect with you through the @CoalitionGears Twitter account for all support issues. Octus and I will oversee the @GearsofWar account.  

I will see you online.  

Vectes Out.
Sounds good. I'm going to add you Right Now
Welcome! 

I was wondering whether you have any information on the Nvidia driver issues that have made the game unplayable since June? It would be great if we could get the honest answer ("we gave up a long time ago, sorry PC players but 382.53 is your only solution") rather than complete silence.
Hello, in season 2 I reached diamond on king of the hill, team deathmatch and dodgeball, and I don’t receive the diamond skins, but when you check the rank in the gears of war official site, the rank does not appear can you please help me? Thx
I finish koth,tdm and dodgeball diamond.... have it receive my skins. Ty
I really wish y'all would up the penalty for people quitting early on ranked it makes my rank go down back to back matches where people quit and it's impossible to win 4 v 5 and after the match is over which is a loss of course my rank goes down 24 hour ban from rank but they can still play social that way it would keep a bunch of them from either playing ranked or quitting during ranked or better yet drop them down a whole class for example from onyx to gold that would really help weed out the quitters
Welcome Vectes!
"Good thing I wear a helmet."  
"Ooooh Bacon"  
Clayton Carmine  

Cog: Black Steel Clayton Carmine/Black Steel Kait/Black Steel Bernie/Black Steel Marcus  

Swarm/Locust: Black Steel Locust Grenadier Elite/Black Steel Scion/ Black Steel RAAM
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4