Introducing TC Vectes - Our New Community Manager!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. To address the questions in this thread: 

Nvidia driver issues - we have not given up on this and are working with Nvidia on a solution. In the meantime, our best recommendation remains to use drivers 382.53. 

Season 2 Skins - we hope to have an update on their deployment soon. Thank you for your patience as we are working on getting these to your account as soon as we can.
Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  
@CoalitionGears (direct updates from the studio)  
@GearsofWar (latest news on Gears)
hey Vectes a thread is going on about menu music in gears 4 that is getting very interesting care to comment on it as your first official gears of war 4 forum post? :)
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1241\\☆// 2300/2500  
COG: Classic Dom  
LOCUST: Blood moon Imago  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Embrystarred twitter
Hey, how do I get the exclusive image of the calition? : \ 

[Edit Vectes] By working at The Coalition :)
xGCx VENAS wrote:
Hey, how do I get the exclusive image of the calition? : \
It has to be an outstanding feat and accomplishment only Easter egg founders, charity raffle winners, and the first to have diamond master in ALL playlists
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1241\\☆// 2300/2500  
COG: Classic Dom  
LOCUST: Blood moon Imago  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Embrystarred twitter
For those who miss/ want river and are also halo fans look no further. 
I hope you enjoy. 
TC Vectes wrote:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. To address the questions in this thread:  

Nvidia driver issues - we have not given up on this and are working with Nvidia on a solution. In the meantime, our best recommendation remains to use drivers 382.53.  
Thank you for the confirmation! It's so frustrating that this issue is taking so long to resolve.
I was diamond in season 2 in king of the hill . Why is it not showing when i go to stats then season 2 tiers . It shows every other rank except for that one . It shows as if i never did my ranking on king of the hill when thats all i played in season 2 . Please message me

This post has been hidden.

HELLO TODAY BUY AN ESPORT PACK FROM THE STORE NOT FROM THE GAME BEFORE I CAME TO SCHOOL AND WHEN I ARRIVED IT DOES NOT APPEAR IN THE GAME BUT IF THEY CHARGED THE MONEY, IS IT AN ERROR OR WHAT HAPPENED? I NEED HELP

Hey TC Vectas. I sent you a message with video proof of a pc hacker. Hope you guys ban him or her quick.
Congrantulations

Welcome to the community.
Hello and welcome! See you in the game!

Welcome Vectes
It would be great if the next characters that came to Gears Of War 4 were the Z squad (Alicia Valera and Michael Barrick, since we have Tai Kalizo and Minh), I mean, why TC could get their Zombie version. imagine something like a Gearpack like Squad Z-ombie (squad Zombie). 
"I would like to see you in this installment"
TC Vectes wrote:

hello excuse me I want to participate in your team of the cualition because I have an idea for a page wep .. that page will be emblems, designs of weapons, characters and etc ... so that the community can inform about new emblems, weapon designs and etc ... and how to get them or just to see if there are new skins ... well I hope you listen to me ... why I want to be part of your team ...
people of the coalition please take out characters frequently people get bored of this game without new things
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4