Join the Gears Feedback Program - Help Us Make The Best Game Possible!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 98
  4. 99
  5. ...
  6. 100
hay just wondering if u could maybe add wingman to the game modes so two people can play something
hay just wondering if u could maybe add wingman to the game modes so two people can play something
We will be getting 2v2 next week. As close as we get to Wingman.
I am not in any way affiliated to and/or associated with the Forum Moderator Team, Coalition Studio, Xbox or Microsoft. Opinions and advice expressed are solely mine and does not necessarily reflect official statements given and/or TRUESKILL 2.0
Why have you gone and spoiled Blood drive wher the enemies spawn near the fabricator now😠
Honestly you guys have screwed me over for the last time, I'm terrible with the basher I have been since gears 1 so I use rifles, I use the enforcer like a champ love the gun even though it gets hate , but I'm so sick of u guys taking it out of ever game type just because of complaints, I love the 2v2 was crushn fools with my enforcer, I go to work watching the clock for 10 hours bro! Ten hours ! And come home to find that yall to the enforcer out of 2v2!!!! My god man! I sick of it , I didn't by this game to only use the dang nasher, it's gears of war not gears of shotgun! I will never ever ever buy a game that has the stink of the coalition on it. How can I love a gun more then the people who made it?? So over the bs
Dears Gears of war, 

i was greatly dissapointed when when I purchased 2. Not 1 but TWO “Esports supporter pack 9” because I wanted black steel Baird. So I got cole the first time hoping i’d Get Baird on the second since “one guaranteed” in each pack. But unfortunately I got BLACK STEEL COLE TWICE. Wish I can get a refund or a change because I don’t want a duplicate and a waste of money.  

Sincerely, 
Myles 

get back to me via email. *********************** 

you will see I purchased twice thank you. AND GEARS4LIFE 

Moderator Edit: Please do not personal information publicly on the Forum.

This post has been hidden.

when do we get our season 3 rewards
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 98
  4. 99
  5. ...
  6. 100