Join the Gears Feedback Program - Help Us Make The Best Game Possible!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 88
  4. 89
  5. 90
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. ...
  9. 96
It´s time to another feedback, first the gnasher it´s always broken what happen there is no way to leave it whit a balanced damage or whit the competitive configuration? 
the next point the gears packs again!!! the super star cole packs on specific it´s necessary to put bounties because the pack contains only tree cards i dont want to open packs if the only thing i got its skins i have a lot of repeated skins in my collection from other gears packs and bounties. 
I will be honest the coalition doesnt care about the gears comunity it´s very sad, you want money now you got it.
As a die "horde" player of all modes and updates of horde....and the occasional pvp wall bounce wall bounce shotgun oh so much fun mode....I currently have the "bigelow" error as have many since game release it seems. As I was approaching wing status in the game and do actually play 4 to 5 complete runs a day most days without speed runs it's simply amazing that I can still go into the store and spend real money on stuff but apparently can't and would never be able to use it at this point because the only apparent fix is to do a box reset wiping out all of my game data for not just gow4 but every game I own. It's really sad that you TC seem very unwilling to do anything but collect money and worry about your precious :esports" that Noone watches unless their is a free skin to be had over the course of ten hours of watching a stream on a Friday Saturday and a Sunday plus fight night plus entering some stupid pvp event making people who don't care about it stand there and do circles annoying a group of try hard that would rather play someone who gave a flip. So you have effectively killed any fun to be had in horde with your last update I can still make purchases from your store but I guess I can read about game play issues because thanks to the unfixabke I guess bigelow the only way I can ever play gow4 again is if I say the heck with it and completely reset my box and start over as a newb from day one. Oh yes I have tried the resetting of the box while saving games but his didn't work. So my only option is to wipe my box and all my games on my box and be nothing because your game is broke and a year later the issue is still unfixed. So the store works for me to spend money but your game does not. My feedback is get a programming team that has a clue of what they are doing and fix errors like these immediately not sit and worry about another season of freaking esports that nobody will watch without getting a fre skin. Fixing th8 issue of bigelow should be your one and only priority right now. In case you haven't noticed more and more people are getting it and unable to play.
Just joined the program today love the gears franchise played every gears from the start hope I can be a help my life is work my wife and kids and gears
i have bought 70 cole packs and not one cole in all of them. what kind of sh t are you pulling here. yall make me ,want too go to Alaska, and muder you all. fix it now. 
tengo una queja y es que compre 3 packs de cole super estrella y no me los dio y solo gasto mis creditos creo que si no me lo solucionan habla mal de su pagina  
fueron 3 packs y no me los dio y recargue la pagina pero aun asi no me los dio espero me den mis packs y espero su respuesta
si no me solucionan creo que voy dejar este juego y esta comunidad puesto que nunca toman en cuenta a los que jugamos gears of war 4 y tendre que ir con su competencia
This is wonderful to hear. 

Signed up immediately, I'm glad to help in every way!
Everytime I restart my gears game for the day my skins return to default. I am not the only one, most of my friends are having the same problem. Please fix!
The Coliation dont respect their patrons. I WANT MORE FOR SEASON PASS! I WANT CAMPAING EXPANSION DLC! LEAVE LESS NEGATIVE SPACE IN THE PLOT! GEARS OF WAR 3 has teach how to do the right stuff. With the medals that really is for show. Like serious 3.0. Like play 4k matches and the like. The game is world wide. Why Brazil dont have dedicated servers? I pay good money for your product. I stay semper fidelis to your franchise an plataform. My language is portuguese and here i am struguling to comunicate with my poor english to so be heard by you. Epic Games have respected me. Please do so too.
Signed up!
Image and video editor of Gears of War, edits and creations.  
@Aeonz_ | Youtube | Store
sugiero: personajes ligeros sin armadura, resistentes con armadura, resistentes al headshot con casco, pecho-tierra para sniper con mas estabilidad, personajes muscles cargan armas heavy mas rápido, SKINS EN CAMPAÑA, ... una campaña mas seria como lo era gears1, MAPAS QUE EN HORDA CAMBIEN DE DIA, TARDE Y NOCHE O CLIMA, ... que no explote yo al arrojar un cuerpo con granada incrustada, ANYA FACE MAS BONITA, ... Marcus, Cole, Baird con cascos disponibles, ... ARMAS PRIMERA PERSONA AL APUNTAR, ... aumentar el daño del arco explosivo y ponerle gravedad de rebote o parabola en lanzamiento de flecha,CAMUFLAJE AMBIENTAL PARA CUERPO DEL SNIPER, NIEVE, DESIERTO, JUNGLA, ASALTO NOCTURNO ... modificar el camuflaje del explorador algo como depredador, ... si el personaje tiene municion extra que se vean las bolsas de esas municiones y le afecten en peso ... GRACIAS ... SOY SUPER GEARS OF WAR FAN AND GAMER SINCE PROMO GEARS 1 ... pero las fallas en los servidores decepcionan y ahora en las actualizaciones ... personalicen las armas con sus modificaciones visuales congruentes ( como call of duty ) ... gracias por su atención
I've been a gears fan since gears 1 I've played them all religiously and have thousands and thousands of hours into these games. I have seriously on all games and I want to keep playing. you have done a great job and I love gears 4 but, a big but the gnasher is seriously broken now I would say the worst it's ever been I will not play vs anymore I refuse to, it's so frustrating knowing you should have killed someone but your gnasher decided it's not going to work this time. Please please fix it asap As I said I won't play vs anymore and a lot of my friends are choosing this option also. It's my fave game and always will be but something needs to be done asap. The way the shotgun was before the last update was almost perfect almost. Change it back and leave it alone your just going backwards now and you will ruin the game! 
please listen. ignore everyone moaning about the packs and the season pass and characters and so on. Just get the gnasher fixed and leave it alone once and for all!
I've been a gears fan since gears 1 I've played them all religiously and have thousands and thousands of hours into these games. I have seriously on all games and I want to keep playing. you have done a great job and I love gears 4 but, a big but the gnasher is seriously broken now I would say the worst it's ever been I will not play vs anymore I refuse to, it's so frustrating knowing you should have killed someone but your gnasher decided it's not going to work this time. Please please fix it asap As I said I won't play vs anymore and a lot of my friends are choosing this option also. It's my fave game and always will be but something needs to be done asap. The way the shotgun was before the last update was almost perfect almost. Change it back and leave it alone your just going backwards now and you will ruin the game!  
please listen. ignore everyone moaning about the packs and the season pass and characters and so on. Just get the gnasher fixed and leave it alone once and for all!
I signed in as the wrong profile  
tag with all my hours and hard work is zz s k u n k zz
now all those glitch move,, gears is nothing but mickey mouse game and without support all those suspention for nothing and bla bla bla i wish the whas play on playstation there is suppoort
I´m ready to fight!! :D
Y ahora todos los poseedores del Sesson Pass están bravos porque The Coalición no les esta dando contenido Gratis ...
the wall bounce update sucks !!! my entire gaming experience is way off!! 
fix this ***** ranking system. i win over 20 games and barely go up and lose 1 and go down so much. my win percentage and k/d go up but my rank goes down. if you dont fix this ***** im going to delete this stupid game and never spend a ***** dollar on this ***** game again. or give me ***** diamond that im so close to but cant get to because this game is ***** me
Localitation: Mexico Gamertag: EnGeLgEiSt666 Plataform: Xbox one Error: BIGELOWE Hello, I am from Mexico, a fan of the heart of the series gears of war, last june in my console xbox one I appeared the error biglowe, this is sad, and please I request your support to be able to solve this inconvenience @OctusTC , @GearsViking,
Dear TC, 

So far I've been a hardcore player for gears of war 4 horde mode and have really been enjoying it quite alot. However I have noticed quite a lot of fan feedback mentioning of the recent gear packs regarding how hard it can be to earn unique content in short periods and being unable to acquire the funds to buy them in time before they disappear. 

After seeing this I have come to an idea that could help resolve the situation but also provide a great incentive to playing the game more. That idea is by providing special daily and weekly challenges in Horde, Versus and Campaign that can reward players with special Gear Packs and Booster Packs. The harder the challenge such as killing a number of certain enemies, scoring a number of points in game modes, beating previous highscores in certain maps on horde and completing campaign on higher difficulties, the better chance of earning a special pack. 

This can be a very useful idea to help bring back older unique packs such as the UIR Pack, the Carmine Pack and Locust packs to help newer and veteren players collect the rest of the cards and improve variety of rewards. 

Why I am suggesting this idea is because I feel that the hardcore players like myself feel that earning small daily rewards of common cards, weekly bounty packs and single horde skill rewards in horde starts to lose value and incentive to play on for longer. Having challenges to unlock more unique packs rather than waiting for them to release for short periods of time would really benefit the community and players like me that want to unlock more content. 

If there was more variety in rewards such as rewarding season pass holders and veteren players with these types of gear packs this would boost up the player base and will make players want to stick through matches longer rather than just being awarded XP and credits. 

I hope you guys do see this post and see if this idea can work somewhere in the next update or in the future. 

And if anyone does see this post and agrees with this idea please share this information out to social media and Youtubers to get this idea put through.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 88
  4. 89
  5. 90
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. ...
  9. 96