Join the Gears Feedback Program - Help Us Make The Best Game Possible!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. ...
  7. 95

This post has been hidden.

What is the point of this feedback system if doesnt work and this admins dont even bother with it? 
Look at ous ppl with Bigelowe error, i am waiting for a fix for 2 months to play online and there is ppl who have waited for 1 year!! 
We losing all packages, events and credits and exp. 
Do they listen or read our comments ? NO 
Do they even try to compensate ous? NO 
Wth kind of ***** feedback system where the person of the receiveing side doesnt even bother? 

I bought a godam season pass for nothing, they dont care for real!!

MOTD says hardcore and insane frenzy hoard but insane is only option for me . anyone else?
Asia cant find game,why are you locked asia IP?please unlock asia IP thanks.

How come cant find games on any game mode
You guys ever going to listen to your PC fans? Or you going to be like every other console company who leaves PC in the dark even when advertising crossplay? Fix the random crashes mid game that started happening back in JUNE. Your game is messed up since those drivers came out and I'm not reverting every time just to play this broken game. Ping better be addressed soon too, love playing 200 ping players
Ranges: Why ranges? why not simply the possibility of playing without having to have a classification, ie play without having a division between players.
In Brazil it is horrible to find people to play, It is almost 10 minutes to find a match ..... why is not looking for servers outside the country .... But before was .... and was calm ..... Now I'm going to bed to sleep while you think I'm going ..... 

Fix it please...
Can someone enlighten me about the missing map's on horde please ie: lift,speyer and checkout,as i haven't seen them in the lobbies for at least 4months now,thanks.
This update is in addition to the United States, Mexico, Canada, for other areas are fatal, can not match to a ranking game, please fix this problem, restore the area of choice, thank you.
El Juego Es Bueno Y Ami Parecer Lo Único Que Pienso Aria Mejor A La Comunidad Es Los Diseños De Armas Pienso Que Deben Haber Más Diseños De Armas Pero No Armas Como Los Que Se Encuentran En El Pase De Temporada El Igual Quisiéramos Que Completen La Colección De Personajes Que Se Encontraban El El Gears Of War 3 E Igual Pienso Que La Comunidad Está Feliz Por Los Eventos De Fin De Año Como El De Arma De Oro Uno De Los Mejores Modos De Juego E Igual El Regreso Del Gears Dorado.......
i just wanted Bigelowe fix 
I just wanted to play Gears of War 4 
Instead bought a game who just occupies space on my laptop
check the use of the chainsaw of the lancer since even kill the enemy before he touches the execution
Bring back Gary Carmine packs.
Please The Coalition we need more help for the wallbounce, the community need the wallbounce of the BETA 2.0 of escalation....THANKS
Let's get Gears 2 Classic Dom into the mix.
What's with the lag out before game start and go into count down i lag out the and try to re-join but cant and it tells you are suspended too. This has happened at least once of twice a day this last past 2.5 update. This is messing my rank up people have to cheat to win.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. ...
  7. 95