Join the Gears Feedback Program - Help Us Make The Best Game Possible!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 97
  4. 98
  5. 99
  6. ...
  7. 100
This game got out of hand seem like gnasher get weaker or there is glitches causing my shot not to do damage can't win and get ranked up enough cause of it. The only game i know you play that play's you. You get 3 hits or more but the guy come kill you with 1 or 2 hits. Also you get no hit accounted for and the guy kills you die and you get points for it and when is the getting stuck to the wall going to stop. One more thing how do a high ping player doing better than a low ping player like makes no sense. UPDATE THE GAME FIX THE SHOTS MOVEMENT TOO WHY DO I GOT TO KEEP TAPPING A BUT DON'T MOVE WERE I WANT TO WHEN I WANT TO I GOT LEFT ON MY CONTROLLER BUT ON MY SCREEN I GO RIGHT, THE LAG TAKES ALL SKILL AWAY CAN'T ENJOY THE GAME LIKE DAY ONE BE4 #1 UPDATES I HAVEN'T BEEN DIAMOND SINCE THEN.
Now U finnall signed up now.
"Any day that your not dead is a good one."  
"Nice!"
need to fix rank system and leave penalty
That's not all , movement , gnasher shots, make it like day uno gears4 be4 a update
TC Octus wrote:

The Gears Feedback Program is an opt-in program that provides fans the opportunity to provide their feedback directly to The Coalition. The goal of the program is to get better insights from our players, and factor the feedback we receive into the development of our games.  

By signing up, you’ll occasionally receive emails asking about your gaming habits and your unique perspective on Gears of War. In most cases, it’ll be a short survey, but we may ask you to take part in Skype interviews or live playtests. Every request you receive is optional - if you don't want to answer a particular survey or feedback request, that's totally fine!  

You can find out more about the program and opt in here: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/gears-feedback-program  

Note: As always, your feedback right here on the forums will continue to be read and factored into the development - this is another way to provide your feedback that involves more detail and specific questions from the development team, rather than more open general discussions with other fans. Both forms of feedback are incredibly valuable to us, and we encourage you to continue providing feedback on our forums as well as the GFP.
This game needs help % never adds up on shots movements seem to slow down causing ppl to roll like gears 4 was great day 1 until they update the game. Maybe the game didnt need a update everything was equal now 👎
The number ONE I thing personally miss from GOW3 is "WingMan"!!!! 
Not many discuss this... However, when I bring this up with fellow enthusiast: it becomes a topic of excitement and memories!! 
I'm tired of playing with, and relying on random randos when I do online play. They always screw up my game.  
I want MY wingman, or atleast have the ability to work with one random anonymous person instead of 4. 
Its just getting harder to collect a team of 5 where I'm not relying on strangers. 
Please, if its not too crazy, bring back "WINGMAN"! Please. Pretty please. Pretty pretty please (with a cherry on top)!!

This post has been hidden.

The way this game lags is ridiculous! I was deranked 3 times because of it and i have multiple xbox recordings of me being killed because of lag. My kd and rank should be fixed this is why people stop playing
The way this game lags is ridiculous! I was deranked 3 times because of it and i have multiple xbox recordings of me being killed because of lag. My kd and rank should be fixed this is why people stop playing
For real I have mine recorded too, for me it's one match good then the next my ping is double what it is normally that qos bull they told everyone was just to keep the ones that haven't quit yet around longer coalitions low on funds

GOW3 is the best: Just because of WINGMAN!! 

C'Mon GOW developers... Make GOW great(er) again and bring back WING! 

Gears Of War for Ever

Hey guys,  

I want you to know that, the game is good but it could be better, beggining with the packs, the chances we have to get the characters are lower than any other season; for the time, it's all I have to say. 

Hope you consider my point of view. 

Greetings!!!
Add the gears of war judgement characters including the female onyx guard for the ladies, Alex Brand, Sofia Hendrick, Garron Paduk, the young marcus and young dom, Damon Baird's judgement skin, cole's judgement skin, and the gears 3 characters: Aaron Griffin, Chairman Richard Prescott, Adam Fenix, the male Onyx Guard. and also add the gears 3 Damon Baird, Cole Train, and Dom Santiago. Bring out the Original Static electricity weapon skins, both the blue and gold/yellow versions, plus all of the maps from Gears 1, gears 2, gears 3, and Judgement. Also fix the cover in the game to be like it is in Gears 3 so i don't ever get killed again through cover, corners of cover, and walls by bots with embar's, frag grenades, boomshots, torque bows, and dropshots. and fix the glitch with dead eye deebee bots that can aim and fire without poking out of cover also being able to shoot through walls at the same time with their Embar's. this isn't golden eye with the rail guns that can shoot through walls. Fix the damn map rotation, if your too lazy to constantly be ontop of changing the rotation of the like only dozen of maps this game has then REMOVE it then. Bring back the gears 2 map voting for horde, it will solve the whole "players leaving matches too early" problem, not to mention adding more maps would also solve it too.

Tengo algunas sugerencias y algunas quejas sobre el juego primero las sugerencias en partida rápida deverian hacer que cuand maten al robot aparescas luego luego de que lo maten no volverlo a revivir ya que es estresante que estés esperando a que lo maten para aparecer y le den la reaparición aún al robot otra sugerencia que deverian de quitar o poner erle una buena reaparición a la Lancer retro por que aparece muy rápido hace media hora entre a una partida igualada en forjar y todo el equipo contrario estaba usando la retro y la trituradora todos los de el equipo y eso me dio una muy desagradable experiencia y por eso es que mucha gente no se anima a comprar el juego por que ven lo que hacen los jugadores con tal de molestar a los de más mi sugerencia es que la quiten de los mapas o le pongan una aparición que tarde hasta que se le acaben las balas a quien lo agarro y en el mapa de speyer deverian quitar la salvo ya que desde que metieron ese mapa vi que muchos venían aquí a quejarse de esa arma y no hicieron caso a los comentarios espero y ya lo tomen en cuenta y las únicas quejas que tengo son 2 la primera es que me metí a una partida de rey de la colina y no veía a nadie del equipo rival solo podía ver a los de mi equipo no sé si haya sido mi conexión o un error del juego y la siguiente queja es que arreglen a los personajes a todos por que hay veces que les disparas con activas enfrente y no les pasa nada de nada solo se ve que le sale sangre al personaje pero no les haces ningún daño me a pasado que les disparo y no le hago nada al igual que ellos me disparan y no me hacen nada eso sí está mal es lo principal que deverian arreglar ya o casi lo olvido otra queja pero ya no muy importante pero que igual deben de arreglar son los daños de las armas no están muy bien hay veces que bajo a las personas y rápido con. La Lancer y hay veces que necesito más de medio cargador mi gamertag es gunshydounloon9 por si gustan ver algunos de los clips que tengo donde pasan cosas que no deverian como los daños de armas y la recistencia de los personajes espero lean todo se los agradecería mucho ya sé que he dado muchas quejas de forma grosera pero es que me frsutraba mucho por que me tocaba seguido ahora ya no me pasa seguido pero sigue pasando mi muchas gracias si toman en cuenta todo lo que puse gracias últimamente han echo un buen trabajo gracias
no me dieron mi pack que compre con dinero real que procede porfavor ayuda
BRING BACK the esports black steel crate 1!!!!!!!! i finally get some money to buy the blacksteel crate 1 and YOU REMOVE IT???????!!!!!!!!!!? what the f*** coalition? just have them all out at the same time you f***ing idiots!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 97
  4. 98
  5. 99
  6. ...
  7. 100