Rise of the Horde - Update Compression

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
chraso wrote:
Fail of Horde for me as the download restarted 5th time.  
This is the 4th day after update and still unable to play because of ***** 29.83GB update via buggy Store.
can't update always 0% 5 times trying this bye weekend and carmine packs : /
loved the update for one thing...Carmine Brothers.
Just finished horde inconceivable on speyer 1-50 consecutively playing as soldier and the achievement hasn't pop I'm well gutted just spend over 2 hours for nothing.  
The achievement tracker is on 98% but I completed all 50 waves, all four of the other people I was playing with got their achievement and also I got my 1-50 bounty xp so why hasn't my achievement popped for me I also have recorded the last wave the 50 wave and you clearly see I got rewarded the bounty xp but the achievement didn't pop. I am totally gutted and just wasted my whole night this is ridiculously the amount of work I have put inn.  

Is it glitch? Will you patch it and will I get my achievement without doing it again? is their a glitch with soldier? Who do I speak to or contact for information?  
Is their anything I can do or try to get it to pop, like I say the achievement tracker has got it registered as being 98% complete but I completed the whole 50 waves. Who do I speak to or contact to get the information that their is or must be a glitch and how to get my achievement I am owed.  

Now I just personally give up with gears. Its got beyond a joke especially wasting days on end to complete something and then you don't even get the achievement its ridiculously.  

Please get back to me if you or anyone has any information on how to get my achievement to pop....
Just finished horde inconceivable on speyer 1-50 consecutively playing as soldier and the achievement hasn't pop I'm well gutted just spend over 2 hours for nothing.  
The achievement tracker is on 98% but I completed all 50 waves, all four of the other people I was playing with got their achievement and also I got my 1-50 bounty xp so why hasn't my achievement popped for me I also have recorded the last wave the 50 wave and you clearly see I got rewarded the bounty xp but the achievement didn't pop. I am totally gutted and just wasted my whole night this is ridiculously the amount of work I have put inn.  

Is it glitch? Will you patch it and will I get my achievement without doing it again? is their a glitch with soldier? Who do I speak to or contact for information?  
Is their anything I can do or try to get it to pop, like I say the achievement tracker has got it registered as being 98% complete but I completed the whole 50 waves. Who do I speak to or contact to get the information that their is or must be a glitch and how to get my achievement I am owed.  

Now I just personally give up with gears. Its got beyond a joke especially wasting days on end to complete something and then you don't even get the achievement its ridiculously.  

Please get back to me if you or anyone has any information on how to get my achievement to pop....
^ Did you enter the game as Soldier? If you leave and come back before round 1 starts, the bounty works but the Achievement doesn"t.
really liking the update...however I cant see what wave anybody is on or what they are upto on my friend list now. Difficult to decide whether to join in an help and what bounty to put on..

This post has been hidden.

the update is great but you guys really did mess up with the turret so if you could possibly reverse that change I would like it
Awesome update for gears cant wait to see more content for this game!
6 days i coudent update gears4 my speed is1mb 
please update low release

This post has been hidden.

still no update 
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6