GOW 5 -Wish List

1. More natural Progression less Skins in boxes more rewarding people for playing such as hitting this Rank unlocks this skin like the old days. We paid 60 USD some even more for people like myself who got the Ultimate Edition you are not a F2P game so stop milking us as loyal fans and reward us for playing the game instead. 

2. Camos are Cool maybe make it so every 100-200 kill you unlock a new Animated Camo i get some skins will be monetised like the eSports ones. 

3. GOW 5 ON Steam would be the Dream and would maximises sales as a lot of PC players refuse to use MS store but would drop massive Money if it was on Steam. 

4. Crates - They should only give you stuff for the Horde Mode not skins and Camos only cards for Horde Mode and should be Exclusives to that mode. 

5.Like all the events you guys are doing in Horde and PVP and you guys should keep that up. 

To summarise this post all im saying is your game is not F2P i get a game and a season pass but stop milking us loyal fans for Crates and skins Spending over 60 USD on the game should be enough and we should be rewarded for playing your game for some and most progression is what keeps us around grinding for that skin and having to get over 10000 kills to get it would only benefit you coalition because we would stay on your game maybe pick up some eSports skins etc. 

Leave your Wish lists below.
Now this here is a list I agree with. 

<span><span>RIP old Gears of War forums. You will be missed. (link)</span></span>  
Swarm Drones could be called "scabs" instead of "grubs."  

If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know.  
I would like story DLC, for Season pass you just get maps from old gears and lootboxes. Even Judgement had story DLC.
Yes i agree a Story DLC would be nice instead of bringing old maps back
No loot boxes. 
Map voting and jip for horde. 
Unlocks through progression ( even campaign). 
Campaign dlc. 
More blood and Gore.
UK horde player.  

Please don't invite me to play versus on Xbox I don't play versus and won't join.
I would like story DLC, for Season pass you just get maps from old gears and lootboxes. Even Judgement had story DLC.
No, let's be fair. Aftermath was a cut level for Gears 3. It was already partially made, and it wasn't DLC. It was a "bonus" for getting a certain number of stars in Judgement. 

I hated the star system in Judgement, but Aftermath was a good mini-campaign. Like RAAM's Shadow. Makes me want something else like it in a future Gears game.
<span><span>RIP old Gears of War forums. You will be missed. (link)</span></span>  
Swarm Drones could be called "scabs" instead of "grubs."  

If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know.  
All of the above 

PLUS 

BTTE as a standard playlist 
A gnasher that works consistently
  1. 1