Is Myrrah Reyna's mother or grandmother?

I've been a bit confused around this bit of lore recently. Reyna is part of Myrrah's bloodline, as is Kait(most likely), there's no denying it, which is why the Scions went for Reyna, but the one thing I never could quite figure out yet is whether Myrrah is her mother or grandmother. And who she had a child with to an extent.  
I do realize Kait saying that the necklace belonged to her grandmother, and it most likely is meant to be Myrrah, but it could be anyone too, so I'm somewhat in doubt whether Myrrah is Reyna's mother or grandmother, because I remember reading somewhere Reyna's mother was dead and she grew up without her, but it is never specified who she was. 

Unless I'm mistaken, Myrrah was a child from a New Hope scientist, right? I'm really not getting any sense out of this, because if Myrrah is Reyna's mother it raises the question when she would have had that child because Myrrah would be almost 100 years old, if she was a descendant of a New Hope scientist, around the time of the original trilogy but she doesn't look that way, more like she's in her late 30s/early 40s in Gears 3. 
I just want to see if anyone can make some sense out of this whole matter and help me understand, so I don't throw out random things which I don't fully understand again like I did before. Please. I can't really figure it out myself. Too complicated, and my brain just gets lost in loose ends because I'm lacking information to understand this all. Or some of it is wrong.
Kait as main character for Gears 5/6  

Kait´s change should be shown through less extreme ways that are more reflective of her personality instead of swearing and talking rubbish all over the place, it´s not the right direction to take with her character.
Right now nobody knows for sure we'll have to wait :(. But Myrrah is a descendant of the New Hope scientists, not one of their children. New Hope scientist> Myrrahs parents> Myrrah. or NHS> NHSchildren> Myrrahs parents> Myrrah. Myrrah (like the 10th time ive typed this jeez :/ ) appears to be around lates 50s early 60s in Gears 3 so her having Reyna before E-Day wouldnt be outrageous as Reyna looks to be in her 40s in when we meet her. Im guessing that Myrrah was not a part of Reynas life and Reynas father (a scientist who could be another NHdescendant) most likely told her that her mother was dead to not make her hate her mother for y'know the slaughter of billions and all and probably to not make himself seem like a traitor to the human race for sleeping with a genocidal maniac who loves lizard people. Reynas father probably took her out of the hollow as soon as he knew E-Day was gonna happen then just lied as Reyna got older and questioned about her mother. This is just a theory tho take it or leave it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MAGO is super T H I C C, M O I S T & J U I C Y. GLOWING MAGO FROM CAMPAIGN FOR MP.  

I ♡ Lore.  

"I GOTTA BIG BOOT" ~Marcus Fenix.  

☆Biker & V-Day Marcus☆Armored & E-Day Anya☆Outsider & Armored JD☆Vintage Reyna☆MAGO☆
Oh, ok. But I got told off by Stoic for thinking Myrrah could be Reyna's grandmother. Apparently that implied saying Kait didn't know what she was talking about even though that wasn't the case.

Kait´s change should be shown through less extreme ways that are more reflective of her personality instead of swearing and talking rubbish all over the place, it´s not the right direction to take with her character.
Reyna is Kait's Mother. 

But as far as Myrrah, here's my Therories: 

Myrrah is not the direct Mother of Reyna, she instead is an old Aunt, thought to be dead. The Locust and Reyna's necklace symbols are both signs of their heritage. As we see, many characters have unique signs and tattos based on their hertitage. I believe the Locust Symbol was on used by Reyna's family, and when the Locust emerged, the family was killed, and Reyna was never told about how she was related to the Locust Insignia, or she stayed quiet, and never told Kait. 

Second, Myrrah isn't blood-related to Reyna at all, but Kait's Father instead. Who as far as we know, is dead or missing. And Myrrah is just Kait's grandmother on her father's side, making it harder to track back her history. This seems more likely, as Myrrah looks more white in old Games, where Kait, and Reyna look more Latino. (And We know Rayna doesn't use her husbands name, as she uses Diaz, the same as her Brother. I don't think they take after last names anyway, as I think I remember Anya's grave saying Stroud). 

Just my thoughts, think it's too obvious that Myrrah is Kait's grandmother, and kinda...lazy.
When Hope Runs Deep, you depend on your Brothers to the End, you Trust your Guts, and you Never Fight Alone.  
I'm writing a Book Series! Website Hub Here! Please let me know if you find any problems on Here/Xbox! Very much appreciated!
Reyna is Kait's Mother.  

Myrrah is not the direct Mother of Reyna, she instead is an old Aunt, thought to be dead. The Locust and Reyna's necklace symbols are both signs of their heritage. As we see, many characters have unique signs and tattos based on their hertitage. I believe the Locust Symbol was on used by Reyna's family, and when the Locust emerged, the family was killed, and Reyna was never told about how she was related to the Locust Insignia, or she stayed quiet, and never told Kait.  

Second, Myrrah isn't blood-related to Reyna at all, but Kait's Father instead. Who as far as we know, is dead or missing. And Myrrah is just Kait's grandmother on her father's side, making it harder to track back her history. This seems more likely, as Myrrah looks more white in old Games, where Kait, and Reyna look more Latino. (And We know Rayna doesn't use her husbands name, as she uses Diaz, the same as her Brother. I don't think they take after last names anyway, as I think I remember Anya's grave saying Stroud).  

Just my thoughts, think it's too obvious that Myrrah is Kait's grandmother, and kinda...lazy.
Oscar is/was Reynas brother in law. He is Reynas dead husbands brother not Reynas brother. Anyas grave could be explained as Marcus wanting to honor the Stroud family as it historically was their estate. For all we know they might not have "legally" been married maybe just a common law marriage. Thats off topic tho sorry lol.
MAGO is super T H I C C, M O I S T & J U I C Y. GLOWING MAGO FROM CAMPAIGN FOR MP.  

I ♡ Lore.  

☆Biker & V-Day Marcus☆Armored & E-Day Anya☆Outsider & Armored JD☆Vintage Reyna☆MAGO☆

Reyna is Kait's Mother.  

Oscar is/was Reynas brother in law. He is Reynas dead husbands brother not Reynas brother. Anyas grave could be explained as Marcus wanting to honor the Stroud family as it historically was their estate. For all we know they might not have "legally" been married maybe just a common law marriage. Thats off topic tho sorry lol.
Oh, well I don't know the technicalities of Seran Law and ethnicity....so... 

Damn, I wish I lived on Sera, yeah the 1094 years of War would suck, but....not too bad.
When Hope Runs Deep, you depend on your Brothers to the End, you Trust your Guts, and you Never Fight Alone.  
I'm writing a Book Series! Website Hub Here! Please let me know if you find any problems on Here/Xbox! Very much appreciated!

Reyna is Kait's Mother.  

Damn, I wish I lived on Sera, yeah the 1094 years of War would suck, but....not too bad.
Im just making a guess lol, I dont know anything about Seran laws, dont think anybody really does beside a few laws that were shown. Im guessing the 0 in 1094 was a typo? I dont think they were at full on war for the entirety of time lol. I think the "peace weve never known was directed towards the locust war survivors but who knows :/. I think after the war (after locust before swarm) would be pretty dope to live in because you could explore ruins and all kinds of stuff. P-wars wouldve been nice, seems like it was how the world is now... o.O

I ♡ Lore.  

Reyna is Kait's Mother.  

Good stuff. There's something that seems a little off though. If it is only Kait who's directly related to Myrrah, why would they go for Reyna instead? Don't they know about her? I get that Reyna hid her away so she wouldn't be found, but I'm not sure where the Scions would have found out that Reyna was a offspring of Myrrah's child, unless that memory was shared by Myrrah to certain Locust or it stayed intact in the (at that time) developing hive mind. 
I also am not sure if the Scions actually know that Kait is Reyna's offspring, which is likely as Reyna was probably connected to the hive mind(we don't know though), so they either have Reyna's memories or they figured it out some time after Kait smashed the Speaker's skull. Or they don't know yet.

Reyna is Kait's Mother.  

Im just making a guess lol, I dont know anything about Seran laws, dont think anybody really does beside a few laws that were shown. Im guessing the 0 in 1094 was a typo? I dont think they were at full on war for the entirety of time lol. I think the "peace weve never known was directed towards the locust war survivors but who knows :/. I think after the war (after locust before swarm) would be pretty dope to live in because you could explore ruins and all kinds of stuff. P-wars wouldve been nice, seems like it was how the world is now... o.O
No, from what I remember Sera was in a full-on series of wars/battles for 1000 years, then they had a couple years of peace (like 6 years) until resources ran dry, and they fought over Imulsion for 80 Years (Pendulum Wars) and then they had another 6 months~weeks of peace before E-Day and another 18 Year war (Locust War). 

Don't quote me on this, just from what I remember/know, bey Stoic could give you a better answer.

No, from what I remember Sera was in a full-on series of wars/battles for 1000 years, then they had a couple years of peace (like 6 years) until resources ran dry, and they fought over Imulsion for 80 Years (Pendulum Wars) and then they had another 6 months~weeks of peace before E-Day and another 18 Year war (Locust War).
The only official word on the matter is that this period, the so-called Age of Armageddon, is that it was a “period of millennium-long armed conflict that nearly destroyed everything.” Eventually convincing the people to reject war and start the Golden Age. 

Taken at face value, this would mean that Seran wagged a conflict in a similar manner to the latter Pendulum Wars, just much longer. The revelations of Fort Reval and the Silver Age however dispute this because as far back as 800 years before Emergence—some 300 odd years into the period—society was on par with Middle Age Europe. 

Not much else is elaborated, but AoA may just be a broad term that Serans applied to define a period of time that was defined by constant strife and social upheaval; especially when compared to what would come after. Perhaps for example: a mixture of real-world periods like Post-Rome Europe or the Warring States of East Asia. Always shifting, but not constant for very long.
Stoic Slab wrote:

The only official word on the matter is that this period, the so-called Age of Armageddon, is that it was a “period of millennium-long armed conflict that nearly destroyed everything.” Eventually convincing the people to reject war and start the Golden Age.  

Taken at face value, this would mean that Seran wagged a conflict in a similar manner to the latter Pendulum Wars, just much longer. The revelations of Fort Reval and the Silver Age however dispute this because as far back as 800 years before Emergence—some 300 odd years into the period—society was on par with Middle Age Europe.  

Not much else is elaborated, but AoA may just be a broad term that Serans applied to define a period of time that was defined by constant strife and social upheaval; especially when compared to what would come after. Perhaps for example: a mixture of real-world periods like Post-Rome Europe or the Warring States of East Asia. Always shifting, but not constant for very long.
So the AoA would be pretty much like the Middles Ages? I forgot about the AoA lol.

I ♡ Lore.  

So the AoA would be pretty much like the Middles Ages? I forgot about the AoA lol.
Not necessarily. 

The Silver Era could be defined as such, but the later centuries were likely much more advanced. Because the last major pre-pendulum combat takes place in 117 B.E., this would limit the end of the Age of Armageddon to no earlier than that year. 

Unless you can explain how in the span of 30-40 years how humanity went from a largely feudal society to mastering advanced AI, then AoA was defined less by technology and more on cultural attitudes.
Stoic Slab wrote:

Not necessarily.  

The Silver Era could be defined as such, but the later centuries were likely much more advanced. Because the last major pre-pendulum combat takes place in 117 B.E., this would limit the end of the Age of Armageddon to no earlier than that year.  

Unless you can explain how in the span of 30-40 years how humanity went from a largely feudal society to mastering advanced AI, then AoA was defined less by technology and more on cultural attitudes.
Hmm, actually pretty interesting.
Stoic Slab wrote:

Not necessarily.  

Ah so more of a Renaissance type era of cultural explosion. Interesting. I wonder what other similarities they would share with real life earth besides the flora, fauna and technology.

I ♡ Lore.  

Ah so more of a Renaissance type era of cultural explosion. Interesting. I wonder what other similarities they would share with real life earth besides the flora, fauna and technology.

Sort of. Viewing from a social lens, our perception of "Renaissance" might better define the Age of Silence even though technological advancement would have been centuries ahead of its real-world counter part. 

If you're wanting to interpret Seran history based on how advanced civilization was, I would conjecture that: 

1. ~1100-980 B.E. = Post-Roman Empire
  3. 980-800 B.E. = Middle Ages
  5. 800-500 B.E. = Renaissance
  7. 500-250 B.E. = Industrial Revolution
  9. 250-117 B.E. = 20th century (World Wars and Cold War)
Hate to interrupt, but where does one get all of this information from? Books? Comics? It is all very interesting but I do like to do some research myself, so it'd be nice to know. I'll go back to my hole now, let you do your thing.

Its generally scattered bits of subtle information found pretty much everywhere. Most of it doesn't stand out so it requires an observant eye to find it all.
Ah, thanks. Guess I'll have to look around more then. Would that be details like the little plaques or however you call them found in Fort Reval detailing when it existed and was built?

I've been a bit confused around this bit of lore recently. Reyna is part of Myrrah's bloodline, as is Kait(most likely), there's no denying it, which is why the Scions went for Reyna, but the one thing I never could quite figure out yet is whether Myrrah is her mother or grandmother. And who she had a child with to an extent.  
I do realize Kait saying that the necklace belonged to her grandmother, and it most likely is meant to be Myrrah, but it could be anyone too, so I'm somewhat in doubt whether Myrrah is Reyna's mother or grandmother, because I remember reading somewhere Reyna's mother was dead and she grew up without her, but it is never specified who she was.  

Unless I'm mistaken, Myrrah was a child from a New Hope scientist, right? I'm really not getting any sense out of this, because if Myrrah is Reyna's mother it raises the question when she would have had that child because Myrrah would be almost 100 years old, if she was a descendant of a New Hope scientist, around the time of the original trilogy but she doesn't look that way, more like she's in her late 30s/early 40s in Gears 3.  
I just want to see if anyone can make some sense out of this whole matter and help me understand, so I don't throw out random things which I don't fully understand again like I did before. Please. I can't really figure it out myself. Too complicated, and my brain just gets lost in loose ends because I'm lacking information to understand this all. Or some of it is wrong.
Mother, not Grandmother.
Gears 4 RE-UP: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  

=\⚙/= Seriously 4.0 (N/A)  
=\⚙/= "Gears is love. Gears is life."  
=\⚙/= Gears since '09  
=\⚙/= Add me on Xbox! I'm down to play Gears.  
=\⚙/= Twitter | Twitch | YouTube | GameBattles
  1. 1