Some characters I want in G4

- V-Day Dom, Baird, and Cole. 
- Lambent Locust 
- Miners 
- Golden Locust 
- That one end game boss from Judgment, i forgot his name lmao 
- Griffin!
I've read all of the books recently, (except the slab waiting for that to arrive now lol) and there's some cool characters that should be in the game. 

Trescu in combat Gear (would love some more UIR characters) 
Bai Tak 
Helena Stroud 
Carlos Santiago 
Maybe some young versions of characters like  
Berine 
Hoffman 
Adam Fenix  
I'm asking for a lot yeah, but hey a boy can dream right?
The boss from Judgement is Karn!
don't forget about that onix guard
"Any day that your not dead is a good one."  
"Nice!"
Kinna weird u didn't take 15 seconds of ur time to google his name(Karn). I want them to keep working on horde to make it fun to play. This mess right now makes u feel like u want to meet them and ask them if they really play their own game.
H9216M151 wrote:
Kinna weird u didn't take 15 seconds of ur time to google his name(Karn). I want them to keep working on horde to make it fun to play. This mess right now makes u feel like u want to meet them and ask them if they really play their own game.
I agree. Horde was best in GOW2, simple and to the point. Now it's just over done and poorly evolved.
GOW SOS My Fan Art Fiction.  

"Locust Origins" - An Archaeological expedition through the Hallow/Hive  

My ArtStation  

My DiviantArt  

"Change is pathetic in the Shadow of Evolution"  

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA
Lambent, formers, dom and cole from gears 3
My list character 

-Griffin 
-V-Day Dom 
-Onix Guard 
-Gold Hunter 
-Maurauder Locust
N1: The Reaper(easter egg from Judgement) So epic skin 
N2: Aaron Griffin 
N3:Karn
I'd like to see Michael Barrick and Alicia Valera from Raams Shadow as well as Paduk and Sofia from Judement, a Gears 2 version of Tai (with the giant shoulder armour) and Jace. Really don't get how Jace is still absent.
spotter from gow3 :)
Older Jace will hopefully be in Gears 5 as an officer or Minister of War. He'd make a great Minister of War, especially since he'd be dissing Jinn all the time. Michael B. Jordan is just a frigging treasure now, and I'd love to see him chew scenery and give a rousing heroic speech. 

Onyx Guard 
Aspho Marcus 
Aspho Carlos 
Padrick Salton 
V-Day Cole 
V-Day Baird 
V-Day Dom 
Trescu or his now-adult son 
SGT. WILL CARMINE 
--- 
Lambent Locust 
New Swarm drones with organic grown armor in GOW5? 
Karn 
New Scion designs because GOW5 will have that 
More Swarm drones with more cool stuff 
KRAV JERMAD 

DWFC SKAR wrote:

H9216M151 wrote:

I agree. Horde was best in GOW2, simple and to the point. Now it's just over done and poorly evolved.
The best part of GOW2 Horde was getting rifle headshots. Especially with the Lancer. 

But being able to make fortifications made GOW3 Horde pretty fun, and I really love how they improved that in GOW4 Horde. Now can we get rifle headshots back in Horde? I'd also love it if we could make destructible sandbags, concrete cover, and eventually metal wall cover. Forged cover items would need to be at least a certain distance apart to work properly, and they'd complicate the game's nav mesh I'm sure, but most choke points in GOW4 were the same width. And cover items, especially the tough metal walls, would be way more expensive than fences.
<span><span>RIP old Gears of War forums. You will be missed. (link)</span></span>  
Swarm Drones could be called "scabs" instead of "grubs."  

If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know.  
  1. 1