What are the locust saying?

This is something that I have wondered for a long time now but have never really got an answer to. A lot of the locust say things that I don't understand. One in particular that stands out is when they say something along the lines of "autyos", though I suspect that they are actually saying something else. This is also uttered by scions. Here is a video for reference: 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Lightblade47/video/32639056  

it's at the end when the drone takes down Oscar. 

Another one that I hear is something along the lines of "remash", sometimes when reloading (I can't remember if it is when a reload is messed up or completed successfully). 

If it is the case that it is just gibberish, do the locust have their own language that they speak in or is it just english?
Well, it is known that the Locust do in fact have their own alphabet system, so this would imply that they have their own language as well. However, their symbols have direct counterparts in in English. In fact, many words translated from the Locust alphabet are spelled just as they would be using the Human alphabet. 

Whether Drones and other humanoid Locust/Swarm have some form of oral language different from ours is difficult to answer because while they do in fact have a general grasp of English/Tyran, it is generally broken (The Speaker in Gears 4 so far being the only “pure” Locust who is fluent). As such, given their apparently limited vocabulary and their physiology as well, it is sometimes difficult to discern what exactly it is they’re saying. 

“Remash,” I can tell you is actually, “Me Mash!” Someone else would have to tell you what the others mean. 

The point being is that while the Locust do speak English, their sentences are disconnected and often exacerbated by grumbles or screeches, leading to whether they’re even speaking our language at all. As far as the existence of a Locust Language is concerned, that remains inconclusive.
its caveman
gamertag VandaiisM -_- aka vanda1 new gt
This is something that I have wondered for a long time now but have never really got an answer to. A lot of the locust say things that I don't understand. One in particular that stands out is when they say something along the lines of "autyos", though I suspect that they are actually saying something else. This is also uttered by scions. Here is a video for reference:  

Another one that I hear is something along the lines of "remash", sometimes when reloading (I can't remember if it is when a reload is messed up or completed successfully).  

If it is the case that it is just gibberish, do the locust have their own language that they speak in or is it just english?
I'm pretty sure he said ***** yes.
gamertag VandaiisM -_- aka vanda1 new gt
VandaIisM wrote:

Which makes sense. 

They've repurposed COG weaponry and pointed them at their original inventors, why not our own words as well?
VandaIisM wrote:

If that's the case we can probably prove it if it is censored by the language filter. That would probably be a good way to check.
Stoic Slab wrote:
Well, it is known that the Locust do in fact have their own alphabet system, so this would imply that they have their own language as well. However, their symbols have direct counterparts in in English. In fact, many words translated from the Locust alphabet are spelled just as they would be using the Human alphabet.  

Whether Drones and other humanoid Locust/Swarm have some form of oral language different from ours is difficult to answer because while they do in fact have a general grasp of English/Tyran, it is generally broken (The Speaker in Gears 4 so far being the only “pure” Locust who is fluent). As such, given their apparently limited vocabulary and their physiology as well, it is sometimes difficult to discern what exactly it is they’re saying.  

“Remash,” I can tell you is actually, “Me Mash!” Someone else would have to tell you what the others mean.  

The point being is that while the Locust do speak English, their sentences are disconnected and often exacerbated by grumbles or screeches, leading to whether they’re even speaking our language at all. As far as the existence of a Locust Language is concerned, that remains inconclusive.
Thanks for your input. Me mash makes sense.
I think it says 'FLITH'.
I AM OUT OF BULLETS FOR MY GUN.
VandaIisM wrote:

I checked the other day by playing with the swear words censor on. It isn't blocked, but words like *****, as in what JD sometimes says ("Come on you stupid piece of *****") was censored. So if the locust/scion were really swearing, wouldn't it be blocked by the profanity filter? Something tells me it might be saying something else. "Bow to us" maybe?

VandaIisM wrote:

I checked the other day by playing with the swear words censor on. It isn't blocked, but words like *****, as in what JD sometimes says ("Come on you stupid piece of *****") was censored. So if the locust/scion were really swearing, wouldn't it be blocked by the profanity filter? Something tells me it might be saying something else. "Bow to us" maybe?
I don't think so, since the Locust speak in such a low grumble, and are rarely audible unless the voice is exaggerated or nearby, I think TC could get away with Locust Profanity.
When Hope Runs Deep, you depend on your Brothers to the End, you Trust your Guts, and you Never Fight Alone.  
I'm writing a Book Series! Website Hub Here! Please let me know if you find any problems on Here/Xbox! Very much appreciated!

VandaIisM wrote:

I don't think so, since the Locust speak in such a low grumble, and are rarely audible unless the voice is exaggerated or nearby, I think TC could get away with Locust Profanity.
I could of swore I heard a Theron say the vulgar word for fecal matter, huh.
3rd variation E-day gear AND trading for Gears!
  1. 1