Who of the three characters do you think will go through the most changes?

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Oscar would probably take over as being leader of Outsider Village, after Reyna being deceased rather than Kait.
"I know. You need time."
Well the war doesn't necessarily have to be on such a large scale, most of the conflict could be small skirmishs with the occasional large battle, the war itself might only last a few years but I imagine the swarm will always be there, a constant threat waiting to strike.  

When I mentioned kait taking over I was talking WAY down the line, not during the trilogy.  

I dont personally see oscar leading, he's a drunk and imo a horrible choice to be the head of the outsiders, the raids would probably return and there relationship with the COG would be worse then ever.
Well the war doesn't necessarily have to be on such a large scale, most of the conflict could be small skirmishs with the occasional large battle, the war itself might only last a few years but I imagine the swarm will always be there, a constant threat waiting to strike.  

When I mentioned kait taking over I was talking WAY down the line, not during the trilogy.
I think the Swarm will focus on tactics mainly focused on fast attacks and staying out of sight until they built a large enough force to be confident to launch large scale attacks here and there on COG settlements. They may repurpose them into hives too(would be an interesting and horrifying sight at the same time). And you´re sure the COG wouldn´t try to wipe the Swarm out for good? 

I don´t know how I feel about Kait leading the Outsiders at some point. It just doesn´t seem like her thing to me.
Kait as main character for Gears 5/6  

Kait´s change should be shown through less extreme ways that are more reflective of her personality instead of swearing and talking rubbish all over the place, it´s not the right direction to take with her character.

I think the Swarm will focus on tactics mainly focused on fast attacks and staying out of sight until they built a large enough force to be confident to launch large scale attacks here and there on COG settlements. They may repurpose them into hives too(would be an interesting and horrifying sight at the same time). And you´re sure the COG wouldn´t try to wipe the Swarm out for good?  

I don´t know how I feel about Kait leading the Outsiders at some point. It just doesn´t seem like her thing to me.
Now exploring an old COG settlement covered in pods and ruins would be the best thing ever ! 

oh I'm sure the COG will try but I don't think they have the manpower to achieve this, not without having a lazy ending where a device somehow kills all the bad things. *cough* cough * gears 3  

not even when she's an old lady ?
Not really, I just don´t see her wanting to do it. Mostly because of the association the role has with Reyna, and I would just want to remember only the good times with Reyna if I were Kait. Taking that role would just be a painful reminder of why someone needed to take it, especially to her. I can see her maybe taking leadership of one village if she takes after Reyna(and judging by what Oscar and Del said at the begining of the actual campaign she is). Just don´t see it going that far.

Kait´s change should be shown through less extreme ways that are more reflective of her personality instead of swearing and talking rubbish all over the place, it´s not the right direction to take with her character.
Yeah she will probably settle down with JD and have a few kiddies..... I'm kidding  

yea I see that, just depends on the direction the next game takes. There is so many possibilities
Yeah she will probably settle down with JD and have a few kiddies..... I'm kidding
Being serious, I don´t think Kait wants kids. Based off of what she said before entering the Maternity Annex aside from ´I don´t want to be told I need to have a baby´. Kinda the same for me, actually.

Yeah I got that impression to, but you never know a lot of young people think they don't want kids, I'm 20 and the idea of children terrifies me.  

Let's hope the next game does somthing intresting with Del because ATM I'm struggling to think about how he will change during the series
Yeah I got that impression to, but you never know a lot of young people think they don't want kids, I'm 20 and the idea of children terrifies me.  

Let's hope the next game does somthing intresting with Del because ATM I'm struggling to think about how he will change during the series
He might as well grow an Afro.
"I know. You need time."

Eh, we´re not far apart. Turned 19 five day ago. Don´t have interest in getting kids. Not that I have an issue with babies...until they start screaming. Besides, even if I wanted children, I wouldn´t want them to grow up with the threat of the Swarm shadowing over their life. Even if Kait changes her mind-which, currently and in the foreseeable future, seems very unlikely, and I somewhat doubt she ever will-she would probably think the same and not want to have one. At least I wouldn´t want to have one, because of the Swarm.  

Agree with the stuff about Del. Unless they plan on killing him off, which I don´t see happening in 5, there´s no reason why they wouldn´t make his character more interesting(and in my case they need to do the same with JD, he´s not interesting enough to me to be worthy of being the main character, and *warning, opinion* part of me feels he´s just the main because ´He´s a Fenix´ and TC didn´t want to take any risks with Gears 4). 

Oh, and here´s something interesting about Kait. She seems to like the Markza. I noticed that because she said this when I picked one up in the Museum :´I like this one. Just...feels right.´

Eh, we´re not far apart. Turned 19 five day ago. Don´t have interest in getting kids. Not that I have an issue with babies...until they start screaming. Besides, even if I wanted children, I wouldn´t want them to grow up with the threat of the Swarm shadowing over their life. Even if Kait changes her mind-which, currently and in the foreseeable future, seems very unlikely, and I somewhat doubt she ever will-she would probably think the same and not want to have one. At least I wouldn´t want to have one, because of the Swarm.  

Agree with the stuff about Del. Unless they plan on killing him off, which I don´t see happening in 5, there´s no reason why they wouldn´t make his character more interesting(and in my case they need to do the same with JD, he´s not interesting enough to me to be worthy of being the main character, and *warning, opinion* part of me feels he´s just the main because ´He´s a Fenix´ and TC didn´t want to take any risks with Gears 4).  

Oh, and here´s something interesting about Kait. She seems to like the Markza. I noticed that because she said this when I picked one up in the Museum :´I like this one. Just...feels right.´
But but but this forum is about characters changing so she might want kids later ;) but I agree with the swarm around the chances are almost zero. 

i still disagree about JD, he has a personality, other wise there wouldn't be so many forums about how he is going to change throughout the series, but with Del nobody has, not one. And I doubt back in the day of gears 1 that anybody talked about the future potential of Marcus. You talk about how kait has so much more character but besides a revenge plot she's pretty much a female JD ( less immature ), bare in mind this is all my opinion :)  

intresting ive never noticed, I wonder if she will start the next game with a Markza instead of a long shot

But but but this forum is about characters changing so she might want kids later ;) but I agree with the swarm around the chances are almost zero.  

i still disagree about JD, he has a personality, other wise there wouldn't be so many forums about how he is going to change throughout the series, but with Del nobody has, not one. And I doubt back in the day of gears 1 that anybody talked about the future potential of Marcus. You talk about how kait has so much more character but besides a revenge plot she's pretty much a female JD ( less immature ), bare in mind this is all my opinion :)  

intresting ive never noticed, I wonder if she will start the next game with a Markza instead of a long shot
I never thought of doing that sort of comparison between Kait and JD. Mostly because to me it seems like they have two completely different personalities and Kait kinda is more childlike, in a way. 

Now I don´t think JD has much in the way of personality in Gears 4, but I can see potential for him to get one by developing on his past. What I can say is that JD seems like a superficial character to me. There´s not a lot of depth to his character, and the backstory that´s been hinted at so far isn´t really anything adding to him so far, for me at least. I do cringe at the subjectivity of those saying the new characters are all lame and that the Gears 4 campaign is terrible(neither are the case looked at objectively, although you'd have a point with Del, JD at least got some background that may prove to be interesting). 

You know, I personally think Kait will be more of a sniper lurking at the back unless necessary. They wouldn´t have given her a Longshot for no reason after all. I know I´d prefer that(if they allow us to choose characters in the future, which I think they should) because I also kind of prefer playing that way, like the Longshot a lot(almost always have one with me in my campaign playthroughs), or sniper rifles in general, and my aim and shooting with it is quite on point(as far as shooting bots up goes).

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5