Gears of War 4 Amateur Tournaments Hosted Live

Hello all! I am creating a thread to gauge interest on creating a monthly tournament series for Gears of War 4! 

This event would be hosted by me and streamed live across Twitch, beam, and youtube! 

Entry Fees would be roughly $50 per team, 5v5 rostering up to 7 players (the extra 2 spots are in case someone cant show and you don't have to forfeit) 

As for rules: 5v5 in either Escalation or Execution Playlist (whichever has more interest, or possibly both if we have enough interest for both) 
Map Voting and Banning will follow standard MLG rules. 
Competitve Weapon Tuning 
Weapon Spawn on Pickup 
All other rules please refer to MLG rulesets. 

No Pro Players Allowed! These events are to showcase the players and teams that have not gained the fame yet. 
I have methods in place to protect against Smurf accounts/alternate accounts. 

All Money from Entries would go DIRECTLY to the prize pool with a split between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. So more teams enter the bigger the PRIZE!!! 
Split would roughly look like this with 10 teams entering: 
1st $300  
2nd $150 
3rd $50 

Remember this would just be to gauge interest, if I can get enough people interested I will make this happen, possibly making a monthly event with leaderboards, stats, and even a series championship, but all of this is TBD. Please Share this around and PM me and reply to this thread for either more information or to show interest. Please state which playlist would be preferred.
HKekoa wrote:
Hello all! I am creating a thread to gauge interest on creating a monthly tournament series for Gears of War 4!  

This event would be hosted by me and streamed live across Twitch, beam, and youtube!  

Entry Fees would be roughly $50 per team, 5v5 rostering up to 7 players (the extra 2 spots are in case someone cant show and you don't have to forfeit)  

As for rules: 5v5 in either Escalation or Execution Playlist (whichever has more interest, or possibly both if we have enough interest for both)  
Map Voting and Banning will follow standard MLG rules.  
Competitve Weapon Tuning  
Weapon Spawn on Pickup  
All other rules please refer to MLG rulesets.  

No Pro Players Allowed! These events are to showcase the players and teams that have not gained the fame yet.  
I have methods in place to protect against Smurf accounts/alternate accounts.  

All Money from Entries would go DIRECTLY to the prize pool with a split between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. So more teams enter the bigger the PRIZE!!!  
Split would roughly look like this with 10 teams entering:  
1st $300  
2nd $150  
3rd $50  

Remember this would just be to gauge interest, if I can get enough people interested I will make this happen, possibly making a monthly event with leaderboards, stats, and even a series championship, but all of this is TBD. Please Share this around and PM me and reply to this thread for either more information or to show interest. Please state which playlist would be preferred.
Great idea, I have a tournament that I have set up myself for the clans/teams across the board, however I doubt anyone will be willing to pay to enter initially but good luck with what you are doing.
WHEN EVER IM ON...IT'S REPO TIME!!  

**GIVEAWAY**  

CBT Host, Pride Co-Lead EU and a huge Gears of War Fan!  

YouTube  
Twitch  
Clan Battles  
Twitter
Could be a good idea.
For man had succeeded in destroying the world – but war, war never changes.
If you can get the FeaR or the PRIDE clan to compete that would be cool!
Very Interested !
Interested!
  1. 1