Girl looking for girls only gears clan

Yes I'm looking for a serious clan that consists of only girls. I consider myself to be a well rounded gears player. I love to play competitive, escalation is my thing. And I love to meet other girls who share my love for gears. Please don't message me if your a guy clan or if your not serious. I have a mic and can prove that I'm a girl. If you are serious please hit up my gamertag "Mz Konfine" thank you.
~When your gender is more important than your skill 

Gearhead 06'. Gears has a very special place in my heart. 615/623 achievements.  
A place on the forums to sh!tpost about Gears would be swell
I do have skill and I will prove it to any girl clan that considers me and trys me out. Why tell them here when I can show them in gow4 😊
Would you consider a clan that's looking to build a female only division of gamers? We're not requiring any interaction with us guys or anything if you don't want to, as we at APEX just felt it was a good move to create a girls only group in our clan to attempt to balance out our male to female ratio of gamers and really try to give our community more of an actual community feel and have members of both genders equally represented in our organization. 

We're looking for females to both join up & lead this new group, if you're interested. We'd love to have you at http://apexgaming.online
Gender shouldn't even matter. I don't see why it's such a big deal in any game.
xSonoshee wrote:
It's just there's little-to-no female teams on this game and it's great to see eSports sparks this interest for both genders. Guys can play in professional competitive tourneys so why can't women too? Hopefully there will be a female team one day matching Optic or Envy and it'll be something really exciting to watch on stream. 

But you're right in any case as it shouldn't matter.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread  
Mz Konfine wrote:
Yes I'm looking for a serious clan that consists of only girls. I consider myself to be a well rounded gears player. I love to play competitive, escalation is my thing. And I love to meet other girls who share my love for gears. Please don't message me if your a guy clan or if your not serious. I have a mic and can prove that I'm a girl. If you are serious please hit up my gamertag "Mz Konfine" thank you.
I'm a guy, but I think it'd be interesting knowing there's an all girl GoW clan, mainly because.... In all honesty, that's pretty freaking cool. Best of luck to you.

xSonoshee wrote:

It's just there's little-to-no female teams on this game and it's great to see eSports sparks this interest for both genders. Guys can play in professional competitive tourneys so why can't women too? Hopefully there will be a female team one day matching Optic or Envy and it'll be something really exciting to watch on stream.  

Why can't we all compete in the same teams? Why does there have to be gender-specific teams? 

Makes no sense to me.
xSonoshee wrote:

xSonoshee wrote:

Why can't we all compete in the same teams? Why does there have to be gender-specific teams?  

Makes no sense to me.
That I don't know. Maybe guys don't know any pro female gamers? Or something to do with their organisations? Or maybe it's just a 'thing' with some guys in the pro circuit that don't want to play with female gamers. I definitely hope the 3rd reason I outlined isn't the case otherwise that's not just sad, it's unfair. That's a question that remains unanswered. 

There's this one girl I occasionally play with in Versus and although she makes minor errors, she's not bad at the game. 

Again though, there's nothing in the rules (not that I know of) that there can be mixed gender teams. If there is, I'm surprised TC hasn't had any gender-discrimination lawsuits against them yet.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
Good luck finding female gamers.
Barrel shooting is bad  

"Go play CoD" Hell yeah.  

At least CoD has more variety.  

Understandable. Have a nice day.

xSonoshee wrote:

xSonoshee wrote:

Makes no sense to me.

That I don't know. Maybe guys don't know any pro female gamers? Or something to do with their organisations? Or maybe it's just a 'thing' with some guys in the pro circuit that don't want to play with female gamers. I definitely hope the 3rd reason I outlined isn't the case otherwise that's not just sad, it's unfair. That's a question that remains unanswered.  

There's this one girl I occasionally play with in Versus and although she makes minor errors, she's not bad at the game.  

Again though, there's nothing in the rules (not that I know of) that there can be mixed gender teams. If there is, I'm surprised TC hasn't had any gender-discrimination lawsuits against them yet.
Why would there be discrimination lawsuits? Has there been any hard evidence that would pin The Coalition on that?

xSonoshee wrote:

xSonoshee wrote:

Makes no sense to me.

Why would there be discrimination lawsuits? Has there been any hard evidence that would pin The Coalition on that?
No. I'm just saying if it was stated in the rules that mixed gender teams aren't allowed, people would argue that.
Ex-Community Reaper  

xSonoshee wrote:

xSonoshee wrote:

Makes no sense to me.

No. I'm just saying if it was stated in the rules that mixed gender teams aren't allowed, people would argue that.
Ah, okay.
back when i competed in halo 3, we had a female teammate. 
she was treated like any other member of the team and criticized for her mistakes. 
why is this such a huge deal, girls can play games well, this stereotype that they cant compete with males is entirely false. 

On a slightly different note, if they're concerned about harassment first off its gears get used to it. also, its not really as bad as you imagine. 

on any note good luck in your travels, we just started a team recently on gb would love for you to hop in a few matches
Mz Konfine good for you and good luck to you! 
I would join your group, but as a full time working mom I cant play as often as I like (and prefer Horde over VS anyway) - but let me tell you when I do get the time to play, I KICK LOTS OF DUDES ASSES :)
Mz Konfine wrote:
Hey, i'm a girl. Would love to join you if you're still looking? I know it's been a while since you first posted this, but i'm up for it :)
hello! where r u from? do u still looking?
Mz Konfine wrote:
If you find your clan, theres a girl Called, Queen Achilles shes also looking for a clan if you short on a player give her a shout
If the OP or any of the other ladies here are still looking for a team to join, might I suggest Ladies of APEX, it's a division of APEX Gaming that is strictly devoted to housing female gamers and giving them that place to be amongst peers and friends without always having to deal with jerks and randoms on live. We've had some serious interest in Gears, but this group doesn't just stop there, as it's free to cover any and all XB MP game out there. So anyone who thinks they'd make a great addition to the team (which in truth, I think everyone's a great addition to the team), stop on by our forums & join up. It's free, easy, and an enjoyable place to be. 

If you have any questions, feel free to get a hold of me over XBL or something (GT: APEX Wicked)
  1. 1