Missing Gears Esports Weapon Skins? Post here!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 43
Hi all, 

Ever since the original Gears of War Phantom Weapon Skins released we gave support to the community via the Gears Esports Discord channel. Starting today we will switch the support from our Discord channel over to the Gears of War Forums. 

=> If you are missing any Gears Esports skins please post in this thread which skin/skins you are exactly missing 
=> Only post ONCE 
=> Any other skins requests are being handled by the Community Team. This thread is solely for the Gears Esports skins 

Once you posted the needed information you are done! I will go through the list to see if you completed the requirement(s) and award your skin if you did in fact complete the objective. 

Please note that as per Forum Rule #21 that providing false information or requesting support for missing content that you did not meet the requirements for is a bannable offence. We take these matters extremely seriously. Any action is final.  

Do you need any help with the Gears of War live page? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page - Your question might be answered there! If not feel free to shoot me a Direct Message with your question on the forums!
Follow me on Twitter  

If you have any concerns, feel free to send me a private message!

This post has been hidden.

I'm missing pink phantom gnasher hammerburst

Gamer tag: My Bulma 
missing Emerald Phantom Enforcer and Hammerburst
Just missing my pink phantom Gnasher I redeemed it On the stream but nothing came through

I clicked on claim pink phantom gnasher when it was live but i still havent recieved my skin yet please help? Thank you!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 43