Missing Gears Esports Weapon Skins? Post here!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. ...
  8. 43
I'm missing the console skins of the gnasher and the Lancer and the black steel Raam. my gt is TFK ROMANgt300 

Thanks
I watched the whole fight night and other I am missing the syndrome drop shot and phantom gnasher color skin green or blue but I watched the whole stream of fight night and I did not get the syondome drop shot.and the Las Vegas drop shot
i'm missing Syndrome Dropshot
its been 4 days and im still missing Syndrome Dropshot....
TPL DEMJUNIOR:.:me faltan los skins famtasma de blue and red ademas de la lancer y la gnaser de fantasma rosa,por favor necesito que escuchen mi solicitud yy asi tener mis skins gracias

This post has been hidden.

I’m missing the pink phantom enforcer and dropshot, as well as the nuclear embar. I have an extra phantom gnasher and I was wondering why I received it. GT: Cougar PatroI (the L is a capital i)
I watched the whole fight night and other I am missing the syndrome drop shot and phantom gnasher color skin green or blue but I watched the whole stream of fight night and I did not get the syondome drop shot.and the las Vegas drop shot
I lost the cluck shot boomer
Gamertag: DancingSwine69 

I'm missing emerald phantom boomshot, never came in.

This post has been hidden.

I didn’t get the phantom any phantom skins
Missing Phantom Retro Lancer 

GT: JROS7 II
I’m missing all of them unfortunately, I would like to have most of them as I wouldn’t let me claim
NL Grexoz wrote:
Hi all,  

Ever since the original Gears of War Phantom Weapon Skins released we gave support to the community via the Gears Esports Discord channel. Starting today we will switch the support from our Discord channel over to the Gears of War Forums.  

=> If you are missing any Gears Esports skins please post in this thread which skin/skins you are exactly missing  
=> Only post ONCE  
=> Any other skins requests are being handled by the Community Team. This thread is solely for the Gears Esports skins  

Once you posted the needed information you are done! I will go through the list to see if you completed the requirement(s) and award your skin if you did in fact complete the objective.  

Please note that as per Forum Rule #21 that providing false information or requesting support for missing content that you did not meet the requirements for is a bannable offence. We take these matters extremely seriously. Any action is final.  

Do you need any help with the Gears of War live page? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page - Your question might be answered there! If not feel free to shoot me a Direct Message with your question on the forums!
to admin i got whole bundle of e-sports packs last month. i opened them all fine, only to find one mistake one of my opened packages showed me a black immersive overkill. but it never turned up in my inventory. do not know why or how.i just thought i would report it seeing as i paid for it and it showed me it was there.
I watched the whole fight night and other I am missing the syndrome drop shot and phantom gnasher color skin green or blue but I watched the whole stream of fight night and I did not get the syondome drop shot. And the syondome skin today and the Vegas one I watched the whole show.
I clicked on claim for the syndrome embar when it went live, but i still haven't got mine yet? Can you help me? Thank You!
I was online during the stream today and even did the retweet quest, but I never received my syndrome embar skin.  
I also never received my Midnight Omen Embar skin but I'm getting no help from that either.
Grrr, why are these streams so late for UK residents, fell asleep before I was able to claim the Syndrome embar
i miss the phantom sniper :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. ...
  8. 43