Gears of War UE: Only one gamemode on pc?

Hey, so i recently got UE for the PC. And i was hyped to play multiplayer but i noticed instantly i only have 1 gamemode available to play and that is 2xp Execution. This is just one of the problems because when i try to search for a game, i cant even find a match. And i've checked my reputation and it isnt on "Avoid me"  
Anyone else who has this?
I never bought UE for PC but I paid attention to what people were saying about it. As far as I know there is no one who plays it on PC and the game was dead on arrival. I don't think it lasted more than a few months. It's a bummer because I think PC is the best platform for any game to be on, and we still don't have a real gears experience on it. Unless of course you count gears 4.. which to me is not true GoW.
GoW1 Halo2 wrote:
I never bought UE for PC but I paid attention to what people were saying about it. As far as I know there is no one who plays it on PC and the game was dead on arrival. I don't think it lasted more than a few months. It's a bummer because I think PC is the best platform for any game to be on, and we still don't have a real gears experience on it. Unless of course you count gears 4.. which to me is not true GoW.
Yeah its a shame that it had to come to this, hope they do something that will make people play it again :/
MP of the PC version is dead for most players since an update that appeared long ago.  
They are not interested in solving this problem.  
They simply say it's because of the lack of players. (And they lose the players because of this problem!) 
First the most people haven't known that they should open their NAT (or at least moderate), then it worked for a few months and then they have killed it via update. Idk whether it was a attempt to push the players to gow4 or whether it was stupidness, but they haven't fixed it and they do false adversting in the microsoft store since they say it has an working MP. (seems to be a microsoft thing, 343 had also false adversting during the whole hw2 preorder time, they said it has cross-play while it was clear that it hasn't one. they've changed it on release date)
  1. 1