GoW: UE Xbox One X enhanced update?

Hey, Gears 

While setting up my new XBOX and downloading that huge update for GoW4, I was thinking about the Ultimate Edition. 

Do we know if TC is considering doing an update for this classic? Would anyone be interested if they were to do this? 

I sure would love to have another reason to go through the campaign for the umptheenth time with Marcus and the rest of Delta!
I don't think TC will do it, they said themselves there wouldn't be any further updates to UE. Although considering 3 got some sort of update it may happen. Don't hold your bets though. 

Though I'm not entirely sure if I want a 4k update just so I can get my ass kicked by RAAM(spongy as hell) on Insane in 4k. That would be the only reason I personally had to go back to UE, to have another go at finishing the Insane campaign for which I only need to beat RAAM but he just refuses to die.
Stop making all characters the same.  

I haven´t forgotten about this, TC. And I´m not pulling it out of nowhere either.  

Kait should have cynical and/or sarcastic lines instead of blunt swearing and rubbish talk.
Yeah, GoW3's update gives me hope. I think updating it would be another great demonstration of the power of the One X. Seeing 343 updating the MCC gives me hope for the potential of this update coming to fruition. 

Plus, as an added bonus, it could reinvigorate the servers for those who prefer that game over GoW4.
It wasn't actually them that updated it, it was the group that are working in the backwards comparability field... No TC needed... *cry*
Follow me on Twitter!  
Subscribe to my channel!  
\\*// GEARS for life, chainsaws FOREVER! \\*//  
Xbox Ambassador/ Xbox support  
Gears of War Technical Help and Support
I don't think TC will do it, they said themselves there wouldn't be any further updates to UE. Although considering 3 got some sort of update it may happen. Don't hold your bets though.  

Though I'm not entirely sure if I want a 4k update just so I can get my ass kicked by RAAM(spongy as hell) on Insane in 4k. That would be the only reason I personally had to go back to UE, to have another go at finishing the Insane campaign for which I only need to beat RAAM but he just refuses to die.
Yo, 

I'll just in on co op with you if you want for RAAM? Quite easy with 2 players
For what was this gears 3 update for?
I cant accept that this exclusive game and prestige game of xbox one wont get an enhanced update one xbox one x! Its crazy.
  1. 1