I think it is time to add crossplay to Gears of War:UE

I really hope you are going to add crossplay in Gears of War:UE somehow at any time.The game is dead on Windows 10 and I can't find any match.Looking forward to hear a reply from TC.Please don't tell me that you have stopped supporting the game on Windows 10. Please...
Although I believe support was confirmed for UE, I don't know that going back and adding this capability (which will take development time and testing) is something we can expect to be in TC's cards. That being said, since cross-play is already, unfortunately, a thing on 4, if they have the time and resources, I would support it considering the population must be barren on UE. Right?
Bodied [ x ] Neptune [ x ] Lit [ x ] Straightlined [ x ] Two-Piece [ - ] Chevron [ x ] Lambent Splatter [ - ] Nerd Angles [ x ]
KaRmaF0x wrote:
I really hope you are going to add crossplay in Gears of War:UE somehow at any time.The game is dead on Windows 10 and I can't find any match.Looking forward to hear a reply from TC.Please don't tell me that you have stopped supporting the game on Windows 10. Please...
Your concerns are falling on deaf ears, they won't be doing anything with UE especially something that will require work. They wont allow bots let alone add crossplay. They are focussing on Gears 4 atm.
WHEN EVER IM ON...IT'S REPO TIME!!  

**GIVEAWAY**  

CBT Host, Pride Co-Lead EU and a huge Gears of War Fan!  

YouTube  
Twitch  
Clan Battles  
Twitter
Unfortunately for the gears of war franchise the people with holding rights do not care about creating quality games. 
Look at GoW 4. It's a scam
Ultimat edition is dead anyway. Won't do much.

This post has been hidden.

This post has been hidden.

1. 1