Is anyone still playing UE on Xbox? I miss Gears of War so much! (Looking for players)

I'm thinking of picking up GOW: UE preowned and I'm just wondering if there is still plenty of hardcore fans of the original still playing? 

I was obsessed with GOW1 and when 2 came out I was absolutely gutted because the dynamics had changed, shortly after I stopped playing xbox for years. 

I've just got myself a new console and remembered the old times I used to hammer GOW1 and would love to play again!  

Do you guys think it's worth buying or am I gonna struggle to find matches? 

(I'll be a little rusty but it won't take me long to get back into it, I was a pretty decent player. I put so many hours into it and knew the maps inside out so I'm sure that'll come back to me quickly) 
pjmulv wrote:
I'm thinking of picking up GOW: UE preowned and I'm just wondering if there is still plenty of hardcore fans of the original still playing?  

I was obsessed with GOW1 and when 2 came out I was absolutely gutted because the dynamics had changed, shortly after I stopped playing xbox for years.  

I've just got myself a new console and remembered the old times I used to hammer GOW1 and would love to play again!  

(I'll be a little rusty but it won't take me long to get back into it, I was a pretty decent player. I put so many hours into it and knew the maps inside out so I'm sure that'll come back to me quickly)  
Hi mate 
Pretty much dead on UK/euro. I even have trouble finding games on usa servers sometimes. I'm exclusively koth/blitz player mind you.
LOCUSTS FOREVER  
RIP to Chris Cornell 18/05/17. Tom Petty 02/10/17. Sadly and devastatingly missed.
Duffman GB wrote:

pjmulv wrote:

Hi mate  
Pretty much dead on UK/euro. I even have trouble finding games on usa servers sometimes. I'm exclusively koth/blitz player mind you.
Gutted!
I still play occasionally. As Duffman said, there's no games at all on EU servers unfortunately. I find KOTH and TDM matches on the US East server, but it's hit and miss. One week there's no games, then the next week there's loads of games. 

The game is still worth buying imo for the campaign alone.
GoW1 - 72K Buried WarZone - 19K DomeZ Popped
add me up deadsektor
I also do play Gears of War UE and the collection because I'm a grub killer. I also own a club called Gears of War Classic for those who still play Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgment and UE. if you are a grub killer or a beast killer then your welcome to join my club. my gamertag is ImaBigBearKing if you need someone to play UE? ill play whenever. right now I don't have a flat screen tv yet. but your happy to look up on xbox.
I also do play Gears of War UE and the collection because I'm a grub killer. I also own a club called Gears of War Classic for those who still play Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgment and UE. if you are a grub killer or a beast killer then your welcome to join my club. my gamertag is ImaBigBearKing if you need someone to play UE? ill play whenever. right now I don't have a flat screen tv yet. but your happy to look up on xbox.
Add me up Bro in yur club my GT - Deadsektor
The problem is that everyone plays team deathmatch. Lol 

Its more difficult finding the other game modes but team deathmatch had a decent population on us server.
Fancied a game of KOTH on Sunday evening, spent about 30 mins on US server... not a sausage :( 
Such a shame.
LOCUSTS FOREVER  
RIP to Chris Cornell 18/05/17. Tom Petty 02/10/17. Sadly and devastatingly missed.
EU's dead, mate, but, as previously mentioned, there's games on US East-but that's mostly TDM-no KOTH.
ENFORCE QUEEN WILL!
I could be available for some KOTH over the weekend evenings. UK time, I will be rusty (no doubt) however ;) ...but will get back into the swing.
LOCUSTS FOREVER  
hey mate add me im from the uk, looking to get more in europe to play but as previously said dead in uk but i still play 

gt adm skechy nufc
Add me on Xbox: TromboneGuy360 
Sometimes I can find KotH games, but it's mainly TDM. I'm close to all of the achievements.
  1. 1