Matchmaking is NOT working, no matter what you say!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Ze0de wrote:
Well today my rep shows me as a "Good Player", but now, during double XP weekend I can't get a MP game still. I'm now getting a error message when I try and find a game... "Due to an issue with the online service your request could not be completed, please try again later. (2)"  

Anyone else getting this?  

Starting to lose all faith in this game, and there are so many glitches and annoying issues with the game. Doesn't bode well for any future titles <span class="EmojiInput mp6 nj113"></span>

youve been banned from the servers then. sorry.
Yeah course, genius. Anyone else with anything intelligent to say? 

Ive got into a few games now, but the servers are all showing horrible latency. I'm in UK and the EU server is showing between about 140 - 340ms which is horrible to play on. I usually get around 20-30ms. 

my connection is fine since speedtest.net shows my latency as around 20ms consistently, so I can only assume it's the Gears servers at fault??
Game is dead in the UK. It's 16:40 here and I'm sat in a Fuel Depot lobby with another guy and literally nobody is joining. TC has completely f*cked up by releasing a broken game with an already fragile community after Judgment made a massive dent in the franchise.
GOOD LORD WHERE DO THEY COME FROM
Ze0de wrote:
Hi,  

I have read the Q&A and seen the answer regarding matchmaking apparently not working and the blame being pointed towards Xbox Live, well I'm sorry but that's utter rubbish!  

My NAT is OPEN, I am very competent with networking, port forwarding etc so I know my setup is good. EVERY other game I try with matchmaking is working just fine, takes a matter of seconds to find a match.  

I put Gears UE in my Xbox One and it just sits on "Finding Opponents" for an age. I just sat for 50 minutes, yes 50, trying to get one social warzone or TDM game and not once in that time did I get a game! I let it sit for ages, then eventually backed out of matchmaking and tried again, I did this a few times.  

I actually gave up and left it on while I did some stuff then it suddenly found a game and I played for a few minutes. For the next 30 minutes I played fine and was able to leave lobbies and find another fine, then it stopped again and I'm now sitting here again waiting for a game!  

PLEASE don't insult my intelligence by telling us it's the Xbox Live service at fault, that's an outright lie. I'm by no means the only person to be having these exact same issues. It's not just tonight either, it's been from release day.  

As I said my ports are forwarded correctly and NAT reports as open, both from within the game and in the Xbox One network settings, but for s**ts & giggles I placed my Xbox IP in the DMZ on my router, but it makes no difference.  

PLEASE, PLEASE don't try and fob us off by saying it's the Xbox Live service at fault, it clearly isn't.  

I guess all that's left for me to do is go play one of my other MP games that are unsurprisingly working fine without this issue! This is exactly like when there were matchmaking issues on Gears 2!  

/rant
It must be you at fault. I play almost every day and I rarely wait more than a few seconds to 2-3 minutes to find a game. It's unfortunate you're having issues but I think it's your setup or Xbox. Me and multiple friends have had little to no issues. Try backing out after 2 or 3 ppl drop from the lobby and researching. Usually finds a game right away
McCloudX13 wrote:

Ze0de wrote:
Hi,  

I have read the Q&A and seen the answer regarding matchmaking apparently not working and the blame being pointed towards Xbox Live, well I'm sorry but that's utter rubbish!  

My NAT is OPEN, I am very competent with networking, port forwarding etc so I know my setup is good. EVERY other game I try with matchmaking is working just fine, takes a matter of seconds to find a match.  

I put Gears UE in my Xbox One and it just sits on "Finding Opponents" for an age. I just sat for 50 minutes, yes 50, trying to get one social warzone or TDM game and not once in that time did I get a game! I let it sit for ages, then eventually backed out of matchmaking and tried again, I did this a few times.  

I actually gave up and left it on while I did some stuff then it suddenly found a game and I played for a few minutes. For the next 30 minutes I played fine and was able to leave lobbies and find another fine, then it stopped again and I'm now sitting here again waiting for a game!  

PLEASE don't insult my intelligence by telling us it's the Xbox Live service at fault, that's an outright lie. I'm by no means the only person to be having these exact same issues. It's not just tonight either, it's been from release day.  

As I said my ports are forwarded correctly and NAT reports as open, both from within the game and in the Xbox One network settings, but for s**ts & giggles I placed my Xbox IP in the DMZ on my router, but it makes no difference.  

PLEASE, PLEASE don't try and fob us off by saying it's the Xbox Live service at fault, it clearly isn't.  

I guess all that's left for me to do is go play one of my other MP games that are unsurprisingly working fine without this issue! This is exactly like when there were matchmaking issues on Gears 2!  

/rant

It must be you at fault. I play almost every day and I rarely wait more than a few seconds to 2-3 minutes to find a game. It's unfortunate you're having issues but I think it's your setup or Xbox. Me and multiple friends have had little to no issues. Try backing out after 2 or 3 ppl drop from the lobby and researching. Usually finds a game right away
I can assure you 100% it was not my setup at fault. All other games were working without issues and I have a pretty advanced knowledge of networking. FYI the day after writing my last post on this topic matchmaking was working fine for me, but I still experience intermittent problems and often have awful latency issues with Gears servers of between 120 - 300 ms! Latency with other games is fine, around 25 ms and speedtest.net shows my latency around 20-25 ms. It's the Gears servers at fault, end of. I've given up playing Gears due to these issues, I'll try again after patch released maybe. Kinda lost interest tbh.
I'm waiting for the skills based side of the matchmaking to kick in. I either get matched with players who are way too easy to kill or I get put against stacked teams.
This +100000.  

Seems even games are very few and far between in the Gears MP world.
Ze0de wrote:

McCloudX13 wrote:

Ze0de wrote:
Hi,  

/rant

I can assure you 100% it was not my setup at fault. All other games were working without issues and I have a pretty advanced knowledge of networking. FYI the day after writing my last post on this topic matchmaking was working fine for me, but I still experience intermittent problems and often have awful latency issues with Gears servers of between 120 - 300 ms! Latency with other games is fine, around 25 ms and speedtest.net shows my latency around 20-25 ms. It's the Gears servers at fault, end of. I've given up playing Gears due to these issues, I'll try again after patch released maybe. Kinda lost interest tbh.
Sorry to necro bump but was this ever fixed. I am having the same issue as the guy who started this thread on PC !
I'm not sure what to say, I play almost nightly on US East from 10pm til at least 1am CST, takes me less than 2 minutes to find a match... 

I'd be interested in trying to help you pinpoint the problem though, feel free to add me and send me a message. We can try and sort it out in party chat. It could be related to your ISP or something with the account that I can alert The Coalition to.
Gamertag - Camelonian  
Twitter - TheCamelonian
I can always find games
Your first problem...Choosing to Play Warzone.
its the matchmaking i have perfect rep and still cant get into games
I have the same problem. Perfect network connection. No issues with rep. Just cannot find a game.  
Sits on "finding opponents" and doesn't go any further.
My gears won't find any matches this has been going on for 3 days
My gears won't find any matches this has been going on for 3 days
My gears 4 can't find anything I even reinstalled it
I know the feeling trust me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2