Prism and Superstar Cole content missing UE

The esports prism skin & Superstar Cole are missing from Gears Ultimate Edition. I trouble shooted and contaced Xbox support. They stated I needed to look into forums and contact coalition. I've taken all proper steps such as reinstalling the game. It does not show under ready to download. Where all the other skins, Savage & other characters are located that I have.  

It also does not appear in the online store. I've read others have had this issue. My question is to coalition and Microsoft. Is how can content you charge people for, magically dissapear like that? And what steps are you doing to give this content back to the customers that purchased it? I've yet to read or get an inbox from people I've reached out to.  

I've been playing Gears 4 and decided to hop on Ultimate edition and this is what I encounter. Due to what I'm experiencing I refuse to spend another dime on this game. If there is no resolution and a prompt response. I will not spend any of my hard earned cash to buy any ESPORTS stuff ever again. Love gears and Xbox but this is seriously a let down.  

I would like other fellow gamers and people in this forum to be aware of what's happened to me. If anybody else is having the same or similar issues. Please let it be known. It's not right. It needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP.
The esports prism skin & Superstar Cole are missing from Gears Ultimate Edition. I trouble shooted and contaced Xbox support. They stated I needed to look into forums and contact coalition. I've taken all proper steps such as reinstalling the game. It does not show under ready to download. Where all the other skins, Savage & other characters are located that I have.  

It also does not appear in the online store. I've read others have had this issue. My question is to coalition and Microsoft. Is how can content you charge people for, magically dissapear like that? And what steps are you doing to give this content back to the customers that purchased it? I've yet to read or get an inbox from people I've reached out to.  

I've been playing Gears 4 and decided to hop on Ultimate edition and this is what I encounter. Due to what I'm experiencing I refuse to spend another dime on this game. If there is no resolution and a prompt response. I will not spend any of my hard earned cash to buy any ESPORTS stuff ever again. Love gears and Xbox but this is seriously a let down.  

I would like other fellow gamers and people in this forum to be aware of what's happened to me. If anybody else is having the same or similar issues. Please let it be known. It's not right. It needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP.
Weird but it's the same thing for me I wanted to get Golden hunter but the thing just disappeared like 5 minutes after reading about it
Marcus before he got his scar  

You're a big feller easy now !BAD DOGGY! AH
I bought the golden hunter, savages, prism and Superstar Cole all before they were no longer available. Point is I paid for it and was using them. WHERE IS IT NOW?! I should still have them as an option to redownload
mine disppeared too what the hell happend
I can confirm that mine is missing as well. Hopefully TC/ Microsoft can fix it
>Check out my Channel <  
#2 Pistol Tournament (by GFC)
  1. 1