Remove Hammer infinite ammo

Remove infinite Hammer Of Dawn ammo and this game will become my favorite gears game. It leads to constant camping. Just a personal opinion but I know it's shared by many others. Wondering if it's on their minds at all. I hope this at least let's them know and puts some pressure on them to fix it. Not sure if this game will ever get another update though.
Hammer of Dawn isn't a factor on every map, and the maps that do have it available are appropriate for it.
C MASS1VE wrote:
Hammer of Dawn isn't a factor on every map, and the maps that do have it available are appropriate for it.
Sure they are. But they are NEVER appropriate with infinite ammo. It's too easy to camp people with.
What is this about infinite ammo!? is it a glitch or something? cause in my games it all depends on how much power u actually have. Let's say 10000 power points lead to: NO HAMMER CALL.
H9216M151 wrote:
What is this about infinite ammo!? is it a glitch or something? cause in my games it all depends on how much power u actually have. Let's say 10000 power points lead to: NO HAMMER CALL.
Almost thought you were serious, lol.
ANTI HUMAN wrote:
Remove infinite Hammer Of Dawn ammo and this game will become my favorite gears game. It leads to constant camping. Just a personal opinion but I know it's shared by many others. Wondering if it's on their minds at all. I hope this at least let's them know and puts some pressure on them to fix it. Not sure if this game will ever get another update though.
Hammer of Dawn is Bae! Don't ever talk about it!
Gears 4 RE-UP: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
 
=\⚙/= Seriously 4.0 (N/A)  
=\⚙/= "Gears is love. Gears is life."  
=\⚙/= Gears since '09  
=\⚙/= Add me on Xbox! I'm down to play Gears.  
=\⚙/= Twitter | Twitch | YouTube | GameBattles
  1. 1