Takes ages to install?

Started downloading about 30 minutes ago and only at 10%......

My internet speed is fine so it isn't that, anybody else having this issue?

Yours seems faster than mine. I began mine early this morning and as of now it is only at 30%

My internet is 150mbps and it downloaded last night in about half an hour total? Also didn't have any key issues, luckily.

Bring Locust back to Horde! Please fix Horde 3.0 - See this thread  

Fabricator should always create lvl 1 fortifications that can then be upgraded.  
Enemy variety needs complete overhaul.  

@SenatorIvy

Mine took about 9 hours to download, it went up 10% about every hour

A proud gaymer  

My Instagram

It can be very slow to download but will do eventually

Loads more giveaways and general rubbish on Twitter: @IIILYCANIII  
Account is locked, send pm on here first for friend request on Twitter

Was just about to post this.

The first 23% installed for me in about 10 mins, since then it's taken about half an hour to get to 27%

What's worse is I've just received my access code. This is torture! At this rate I won't even be able to play until I get home from work tomorrow >.<

Is there any possible way to speed up the download? Ive missed Day 1 and Id rather not miss Day 2

Mine took maybe a half hour or so.

This post has been hidden.

Sinking cities with a giant worm!

Yeah mine started fine but now is moving really slow.

Hello there,

It appears that other downloads from the store equally appear to be running relatively slow which may suggest the reason as to why it's taking a long time to install. This could mean that the download servers are experiencing serious stress from all of the free content that's been announced / given away at / for E3.

Whilst there's no official announcement on the Xbox Service Alert page in regards to this, I would keep checking back for the duration of your download to see whether or not this is the problem: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

Best regards, 
Brad.

Turn off your console and turn it back on every 5 minutes. I was stuck forever on 45%. When I turned my console off and restarted it, bam another 10%. Final 55% was downloaded in 15 minutes. First 45% took over an hour. Hope this helps.

$40 will not buy you GoW2/3 mechanics on a remake  
$40 will buy you 2007, with 60 FPS, some skins and team deathmatch  
$40 will buy you early access to GoW4 beta and possibly unique skins  
I am buying a game I have no intention of playing just for GoW4 -_-

Mine downloaded in like 15-20 mins I think...

Flesh Into Gear
Turn off your console and turn it back on every 5 minutes. I was stuck forever on 45%. When I turned my console off and restarted it, bam another 10%. Final 55% was downloaded in 15 minutes. First 45% took over an hour. Hope this helps.

Heard this technique before, i'll give it a bash. Do you have the download when off feature enabled?

Mine downloaded in like 15-20 mins I think...

can you please give me a code.

Heard this technique before, i'll give it a bash. Do you have the download when off feature enabled?

Pull the power chord.

$40 will not buy you GoW2/3 mechanics on a remake  
$40 will buy you 2007, with 60 FPS, some skins and team deathmatch  
$40 will buy you early access to GoW4 beta and possibly unique skins  
I am buying a game I have no intention of playing just for GoW4 -_-

Mine took 10-15 minutes 125 Down 10 Up

Has to be your internet speed. Mine took 45 minutes or less with my 30 MB download speed.

"I shall remain vigilant and unyielding. I will defend and maintain the order of life proclaimed by the Allfathers. Steadfast, I shall hold my place in the machine and acknowledge my place in the Coalition. I am a Gear."

Has to be your internet speed. Mine took 45 minutes or less with my 30 MB download speed.
Tosh, there are thousands of people like me who have great download speed and have no trouble with large games and Steam. This is a Microsoft debacle, the same issue happened with Forza but Microsoft have still not addressed the issue. In fact you would hard pushed to find any comments from a Microsoft insider anywhere as they really do not give a *****.
Same here. It's just really annoying how effin slow it is
  1. 1