3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. ...
  7. 111
Connecting 
issue.. 
Gt: Rocko Yorcho
Hello I'm from Mexico I have the error bewelowen this problem I have more than one month I need help please platform xbox one Gamertag WELTYPARROT03
Guys we are massively impacted by this error. If we want TC to pull out their fingers we need to be heard. And for that we need to spam them. 

Go on Twitter 
> use the #bigelowe, #connecting, #gears4, ... 
> @ some guys at TC and the gears community like : #Bigelowe #Connecting @CoalitionGears @OctusTC @GearsofWar @GearsViking @PezRadar @JackFellingTC 

We need to have weight, we need to be heard. We've been blocked for too long, we paid to play that sh*t, 'cause we love that sh*t... TC needs to do something about it NOW. It's been months now this is kind of ridiculous and start to piss fans off, just let them know that we are fed up of this unfair situation.
Gamertag: Vangrant1  
Platform: PC (windows 10)  
Error: Bigelowe  
TIme : Over 1 ***** month 

We need to spam the foruns any who has the problem followe Pooley Advice and start spamming this guys have this error OVER A YEAR AND HAVENT FOUND A FIX!!!
Gamertag: XRealxG4xLifeX 
Plataform: Xbox One 
Problem; Error in servers, can not find any game >:| any 
Time: A damn month, I'm already tired, 2 months ago presents error. And I can not play for a month. 

I demand that they solve it, it is their problem, we are their clients
I have the problem of connection more than 2 weeks and no solution has had, I URGE 

GT: cvaldivia17 
MEXICO.
Hello, my problem is the following: I can enter the game menu but I cant found any multiplayer session, the game just keeps searching and after 5 minutes I get this error message "there was an error during the matchmaking process, try again later"  
my country is: Peru 
my gamertag is: Perxeptor 
my console is: PC  
time without connection: about 03 weeks  

thank you in advance for your help.
Been having the issue with not connecting and BIGLOWE for awhile now and still counting and need this resolved as I would love to play some gears of war 4!!!
I have the problem of connection more than 2 weeks and no solution has had, I URGE  

MEXICO.

MEXICO.
hello, i've this problem since days ago 
Help me please
Gamertag: Seduct1onsz , Country: Puebla, Plataform :Xbox One, Error : Connecting, Time:one month
Tag. JAD FOREVER .  
USA 
3 DAYS 
ERROR BIGELOWE
Gamertag: Cell FlamezZ R , Country:México, Plataform :Xbox One, Error : Connecting, Time:two month
Limited discount -30% off on your season pass since nobody wants to buy your sh*t anymore... #bigeloweKilledGears4 

Comments on the Xbox app (gears 4 season pass discount) are just priceless lol 

Looks like nobody wants to yell at TC on Twitter ... I'm the only one posting on bigelowe issue. I can we be heard, seriously. Tired of this f*cking studio... 

Anyway ... Here we go again ... 

Gamertags :  
Pooley45 
HoneyBunny1984 
L2Pooley 

Region : 
Europe (France) 

Issues start : 
July 25, 2017 ( both bigelowe and connecting...

Platform :  
Xbox One
hello, i've this problem since days ago  
Help me please  
GT: Seduct1onsz 
TC really should hire some more Community managers cause the few they got obviously are too busy to answer our questions... or better developpers cause they are obviously not enough skilled to fix the bigelowe and connecting... issues.
Gamertags :  
MLGxDoritosX420 

Region : US - North America  

Issues start :  
August 15, 2017 ( both bigelowe and connecting...)  

Platform :  
Xbox One & PC(Windows 10)
tengo el problema de conctando por favor arreglenlo
hello i have the prblem conectin 
my gamerta is: frowarprims394 
im from Mexico
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. ...