9. 115
Gamertag saulisaach 

Región México 

Tiempo afectado 3 meses
Gamertag :TORUKMAKTO 074 
Region: Mexico 
Error: "conecting"  
How logn: 2 monts 

When occasionally connect and play a game takes me out of the game and when I want to play again he punishes me with 50 minutes, it is very annoying not to punish me for his mistake

This post has been hidden.

the game wont let me connect to anymatch. it says its identifying with potential match but it won't ever connect  
Gamertag:kingsosa24x
Gamertag: VLxXcrisonXxVL 
Error: connecting. 
region: Mexico. 
Time: 2 months 
Plataform: Xbox one 
I've been posting in the forums for two weeks and they have not given me any solutions.
When starting the game does not connect to the servers of gears of war stays on the screen and appears to be connecting but can not play online
Hi! Please help! I have this problem since July 15, 2017 at night, I've been three days with this issue. 
Gamertag: xx Khiara xx 
Region: AUTO | OEST. U.S.A.: 86 MS 

Thanks for advance!! Please listen us!!
Gamertag:gustavo13162003.  
I also present the same connection problem. 
TC Octus wrote:
We've been working on the Connecting... issue reported in the community since last month to resolve it as soon as possible. This is separate to the issue Bigelowe which we posted an update on in this thread.  

If you are encountering an issue where the Squad menu in the top right of the main menu never connects and is stuck at 'Connecting...', please post in this thread with your gamertag, region (ie. Canada, UK etc) and how long you've been impacted.  

Thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this issue.  

TC
Gamertag : arrestecandy53 
Región : México  
Affected timé : all the time

TC Octus wrote:
We've been working on the Connecting... issue reported in the community since last month to resolve it as soon as possible. This is separate to the issue Bigelowe which we posted an update on in this thread.  

If you are encountering an issue where the Squad menu in the top right of the main menu never connects and is stuck at 'Connecting...', please post in this thread with your gamertag, region (ie. Canada, UK etc) and how long you've been impacted.  

Thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this issue.  

TC
Gamertag : arrestedcandy53  
Región : México  
Affected timé : all the time
GT: FinalStingray94  
Region: Mexico 
Time: all time
Gamertag:TFK ROMANgt300 
Pais:México 
Plataforma:Xbox one s 
Tiempo:1 semana
Gamertag:PKP KronNoSloWi,country:mexico,Plataform:Xbox one,Error:Conneting,Time:one Month
Gamertag: VLxXcrisonXxVL 
Error: connecting. 
region: Mexico. 
Time: 2 months 
Plataform: Xbox one 
I've been posting in the forums for two weeks and they have not given me any solutions.
Gt: SR iSeReK v 
Region: mexico 
Tiempo: 2 dias  
Plataforma: xbox one
I had never had the problem of "connecting" but since the update did not even let me enter the game and when I finally can enter it says "connecting"  

GT: SantiagoDavidM 
Gamertag:Demphyrz 
Error Connecting. 
Timé month:One week

This post has been hidden.

When starting the game does not connect to the servers of gears of war stays on the screen and appears to be connecting but can not play online
Gamertag: S iHardcore Hs, Country:México ,Plataform: Xbox One, Error: Connecting 
Time: One month
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 115