Missing a Reward Weapon Skin? Post here.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 100
  4. 101
  5. 102
  6. 103
  7. 104
  8. ...
  9. 111
TC deleted my post becuse i said when we watch the streams and claim skins we get them 5 seconds later but fore some reason we have to wait a month for diamonds skins 😆😆😆 nice tc 😆😆👎👎👎👎👎
Missing the flaming dropshot as well, and I ended the event with 133 snow shot kills, so I’m well over the requirement.
I've waited the "3 days for weapon skin to appear" in my account. But I'm still missing the cluckshot (thanksgiving event skin).
Alright it has been a week since the original post was made. I still do not have my Flaming Dropshot or Cluckshot.
Obtained Seriously 3.0 7/24/12 Gears freak since '09  

Obtained Seriously 4.0 12/23/16  

100% achievement progress through all Gears
.I HAVE RECIEVED MY FLAMING DROPSHOT FOR THE DECEMBER EVENT. THANKS FOR THE HELP . GAMERTAG Burnt Reynoldzz. just checked no CLUCKSHOT EITHER.
para cuando la boomshot thanksgiving
Still haven't received my Flaming Dropshot from the Gearsmas events along with everyone else. Well over 100 Snowshot kills. How about releasing it to everyone that registered for the event if TC can't fix the issue... too much to ask I suppose. smh.
Falta 
CLUCKSHOT 
Hello TC,  
I'm missing if I do not remember, gnasher, lancer, sniper on fire, pistol in flames, thanksgiving boomer, if that's all, thanks
diamonds skins from season 2 still missing diamond gnasher and snub still waiting ...😒😒😒
Hice el evento de hubiese junto con mis amigos y a ellos desde el día de la entrega se las dieron y Ami no espero me puedan ayudar gracias

This post has been hidden.

yo quiero skins xdde
Hello, I need the reward of season 2 skins like the gnasher onice, flaming dropshot and the clock shot or something like that.
Still have not received my Cluckshot. Everything else looks good.

Still missing the Flaming Dropshot and Cluckshot, otherwise I got everything I've earned.
Me faltaron la mayoría de los skins flamas
I am missing my rewards skins for last season!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 100
  4. 101
  5. 102
  6. 103
  7. 104
  8. ...
  9. 111