[Locked] Missing some Season 2 Rewards? Post here

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
On March 6, we announced that all season 2 rewards have been deployed. It can take a couple of days for them to show up in your inventory, which should be all good by now. 

That said, if you believe that you are still missing any Season 2 Rewards, please mention them here. 

Please make it simple for us - only mention your Season 2 Rewards straight to the point. Don't spam, don't post multiple times. We will go through the list and provide status updates. 

Thanks 
Vectes
Community Manager - Gears of War  
@CoalitionGears
Just missing the Gold Emblem.  
Thanks for your attention and time.
Just missing my onyx gnasher
I still missing Pink Phatom Gnasher, I did everything you asked for on that Fight Night Transmission I claim the Reward but never get it. You can Check I did get the previous weapon skin for that day. 

Thank you very much in advance for your time.
Really sorry if this is the wrong forum, I have my seasons mixed up. I'm just now realizing a lot of my work has been blown up. Multiple Diamonds missing from across the seasons in various playlists on my stats page. 

What makes this post relevant though is I had Diamond in Escalation during what I believe was season 2. I don't have the Diamond Gnasher, but I have the Diamond Snub. 

Edit: I'm also pretty sure I had the Diamond Gnasher before but it has since been removed 
Edit #2: Somehow misread the Season Rewards, I have my Season 2 skins. Still sad about the rest though. Sorry about miss post.
Hey TC I'm missing my gold and onyx emblems thank you for this post ! 
Gamertag : Senju x1SK
still missing my clockshoot boom, and other Skins...  

even some gamer-score dosn't pop up. but it clearly say 100%... but i'm telling this for MONTH! and you don't care!  

PS: i dont care if its for season 2 or 3 or wt* else, i just want a damn answer!
Just missing the onix emblem Thanks for your attention and time.
bronze gnaher silver lanser silver emblem bronze emblem
Gt cmeairs I am missing silver rewards for koh silver gnasher and snub. Also both bronze and silver emblems.. placed silver in escalation, tdm, koh, and gardian. Bronze everything else . Thank you for your time and assistance.
Missing my Execution, TDM DIAMOND Skins, along with my Diamond emblem. and for some reason all my season 1 stats i got on pc never showed up even tho i got Diamond in most ranked playlists (TDM, ESC, DOGE BALL, KING OF THE HILL)
im still missing my emblems for the season 2 rewards
I'm still missing my onyx and diamond skins for my lacer from season 2, so if I could get those that would be nice. Also 
missing the emblems
hi 🙂 missing my silver gnasher and snub from silver rank in koth, and silver emblem from multiple silver ranks, 
thank you
im missing my onyx gnasher. I got onyx in every mode and the onyx emblem.
I never got my Silver Gnasher and Silver Snub for KOTH placements, please can you sort this out, thank you :)
a.k.a. KiLLER UZi  
>> My Youtube - jus_killah <<  
BX stand up!  
I did Not receive my Onyx Gnasher
I still do not receive my rewards of the game mode King of the Hill are the only ones that I need
i got my tdm diamond skins but did not receive the emblem
Just missing the onyx emblem. Thank you for the assistance.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9