anyone need achievement help im here

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Anyone willing o helo with insane on gear 3?
:̧> Dj,̶ ͡P̕rodu̡c̨er, ̵Pilot,̷ ̸D͡e͡s̸ig͝n̛er ąn͏d a ́t̢rue..G̢4̶//\̴3̛|͝2.̢.! ̧>̕ ૐ  
{01001 Soundcloud | Twitch | Twitter | DeviantArt | Xbox Live 10101}  
:͢>̕<̶><>I҉ G̵ưar͞ant̀ee ̀F̸aceś ͘Mel͢ted̵ of̢ m̕y ̛M͢i̢n͡ion̸s ̢ヽ( ´▽` )/ ૐ  

mizzelphug wrote:
I need help with the Golden Artifacts achievement for Judgement. (DLC based)  
I have all the necessary gold skins & armor.  

I have a couple friends that do as well but catching them online at a reasonable time is difficult these days.  
Getting a team of 5 with all those requirements is near impossible on a game that very few people still play.

We should join up! I have a few ppl on my friends list who want/need to do this as well in fact I just sent them all messages yesterday trying to organize a time for this Saturday.  

I'll add you on my Friends List, also was hoping to do the Car 13 armor Achievement and also a team of 5 soldiers on Survival..basically all the 5 man team based avhievements.
Did you guys already get the achievements? Would love to grab these before Gears 4. GT: Strange Static

We should join up! I have a few ppl on my friends list who want/need to do this as well in fact I just sent them all messages yesterday trying to organize a time for this Saturday.  

I'll add you on my Friends List, also was hoping to do the Car 13 armor Achievement and also a team of 5 soldiers on Survival..basically all the 5 man team based avhievements.

Did you guys already get the achievements? Would love to grab these before Gears 4. GT: Strange Static
Yes, we did and it was fairly quick to get the Golden Artifacts once the map rolled into rotation. I'm sure we could easily help you get it.
Signed by moderator
me and a buddy are wanting to knock out all aboard today before we get 4 at midnight if anyone is willing
If anyone needs any help with the coop achievements for any of the games except UE I'm willing to help out. Just shoot me a message.
If anyone needs somebody to play with in horde, just shoot me a message.
Hey guys, 

I could use some help with some 5-player achievements in gow3. Like beating a boss wave on HC with 5 onyx guards and similiar. 

anyone up for it? 

ckrook on XBLive
Hey are you still looking for people? I'm interested. My GT is: locustki11er01.
ckrook wrote:
Hey guys,  

I could use some help with some 5-player achievements in gow3. Like beating a boss wave on HC with 5 onyx guards and similiar.  

anyone up for it?  

ckrook on XBLive
Yeah I'll add you.
Anyone fancy helping me kill Raam on Hardcore original GOW? Just can't seem to nail it! Message me on here or xbox. Gamertag is Hawker1988. No mic sorry
If anyone is willing to help me with the full party Co-Op Achievements in GoW3, please send a message my way.  
Need all the full party Horde and Beast achievements and to beat the whole Campaign in 4 player Co-Op
looking for help with GOW:J - All aboard, drop the mic and golden artifacts. GT: Divine Infect 

Edit: 
Finished, thank you! Just need to unlock Sybarite and I am done! Whenever that will be...
if anyone out there still needs help i can help out with gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement.
~GT:TheOutlawOfOhio~  

"There's good and bad in all of us. It doesn't matter how far you run. There are some demons you just can’t escape."-Johnny Blaze
if anyone out there still needs help i can help out with gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement.
yes i need help with 3 and judgment

Need help with 2,3,J
Pinkie Pie & Derpy = Best Ponies  

You want legacy characters? Play the legacy games........  

Thank you naptimex for phoenix omen lancer

Need help with 2,3,J
Hey looking for people to help with Gears Judgement Achievements. I also have Gears 2 so I'm willing to help with that as well. feel free to add and message me. GT: drails17
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2