Gears 2 Remastered?

I think this would be a great time for this game. Gears 4 is over a year since it has released and Gears 5 obviously in the making. Update the graphics, add some skins and pop out a new remastered. Ik there are many other additions but I feel like it would be a great way to keep gears fresh. Many people are leaving to play new games, yes they come back but this would bring them back for awhile in a new way. I personally would most likely stay at gow2 since I hate the new gameplay, people argue over weapons and all this bs but gears 2 was simplistic and fun. Any ideas?
Gow 2 is the best of the franchise Id love to have it back im going to play that game for 7 years more until another gear2 remaster is release since now with gow4 I know that gears wont be the same anymore.
Not going to be a Remastered GOW 2.....TC already said NO....If you want to play GOW 2 then just go back to it then
I have the fondest memories of playing Gears 2 with some of my best friends who I met playing it. 

The game is dated though, so the honest question is, what do they keep and what do they change. To keep the same clunkyness would keep if feeling dated, but to simply reskin Gears 4 into Gears 2 isn't what we want either... or is it?
Not going to be a Remastered GOW 2.....TC already said NO....If you want to play GOW 2 then just go back to it then
They also said there wasn't going to be a Gears of War remastered and we see how that turned out.Also i remember 343 saying there was no Master Chief Collection either.Developer's never spell the beans when it's close to E3 it's called a surprise.Are you new to gaming?

They also said there wasn't going to be a Gears of War remastered and we see how that turned out.Also i remember 343 saying there was no Master Chief Collection either.Developer's never spell the beans when it's close to E3 it's called a surprise.Are you new to gaming?
If you think gaming since original Nintendo is new to gaming then I guess I am
Need to stop living in the past honesty,just load it up and play it if you need some nostalgia
Need to stop living in the past honesty,just load it up and play it if you need some nostalgia
Have you tried? It's super clunky and GFX need an update big time, myself and many others would pay good money for a remaster.
Dissd wrote:

Have you tried? It's super clunky and GFX need an update big time, myself and many others would pay good money for a (Loot box/RNG filled) remaster.

I love 2 as well, but do not see it coming. I would rather they put EVERTHING into Gears 5.
LOCUSTS FOREVER  
RIP to Chris Cornell 18/05/17. Tom Petty 02/10/17. Sadly and devastatingly missed.
Dissd wrote:

Have you tried? It's super clunky and GFX need an update big time, myself and many others would pay good money for a remaster.
Well that’s part of the nostalgia 😏
Well, if TC could go back in and fix the problems that Epic had with it, it would be brilliant.  

Whilst Gears 2 is a great game, it had it's fair share of problems too. People with half-decent knowledge of the launch day will tell you that MP was a mess. 

I would pay £50 for a Gears 2 remaster. Have it coupled with Gears 5 beta access if you need to, like they did with UE.
"THEY ARE SINKING CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM!!!" - Marcus, Gears 2  

The forums are being moved soon. Check HERE for details.  

Gears 4 level: 1077  

SERIOUSLY 4.0: 02/07/17  

Thanks to xSonoshee for the Rockstar pack!
There's a subforum for the legacy games. Try using it.
It would be good, I’d pay plenty to see Queen Myrrah and Nexus in HD, however I doubt it. Gears of War UE made sense as it was the beginning of it all, it carried all that nostalgia. As good as it was, the sequel...doesn’t quite.
xSonoshee wrote:
There's a subforum for the legacy games. Try using it.
Correct, moved to legacy.
658/662
I have the fondest memories of playing Gears 2 with some of my best friends who I met playing it.  

The game is dated though, so the honest question is, what do they keep and what do they change. To keep the same clunkyness would keep if feeling dated, but to simply reskin Gears 4 into Gears 2 isn't what we want either... or is it?
As long as TC works with "Splash Damage" for MP again, Gow2 UE will be just as solid as Gow1 UE. It would be awesome to play TDM on Gears 2 maps with X1 graphics and smoother mechanics (just re-mastering the original like they did with UE). We don't want Gears 4 again, yuck. 

I'd play UE2 for years just like I am still playing UE everyday.

Gears of War since E-Day  

Avid Gears Collector since '09  

Top 25 Gears UE - TDM Leaderboards
I probably wouldnt buy unless it was like $10. Gow 2s mp was not that good and if it wasnt for the hardaiming sniper gnasher, frag nades and stopping power, it couldve had potential. I didn't really like the turtle movement or wall canceling but the barell aiming didnt bother me like gow 3/4 does
Gears 1 can't be topped  
CSA>Barrel
gears2 UE need to happen
  1. 1