Gears of War 2 JP - Horde XP multipler gone?

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Still 50xp here. Just tested it again
TC Octus replied to my tweet, said he would reply once he had any information from the team 

This is not promising though: 

https://twitter.com/OctusTC/status/915312545530912768 

"supporting 360 titles isn't something we currently have the tech capability to do" :( 

Also, I played a 50-wave round of horde a few hours ago on the JP version - there was no update. Still 50xp
I hope this is fixed soon. Just got Horde Master last night so now all that I have left are levelling up achievements (I'm currently level 64).
There is an old post from March saying that the multiplier isn't working. I started playing the game in May and it was working fine then. So hopefully it will fix itself when there is another server hiccup? 

https://gearsofwar.com/es-mx/forums/ded6e8635e5746839bcfd0888d4f9093/threads/gears-2-jp-xp-increase-gone/9e10c151-46bc-4a27-95a8-20716684f08f/posts
ried the public match and still has no xp multiplyer, does anyone know how it got fixed in march?T
This needs fixing  
It's very important for us achievement hunters going for level 100!
Got in touch with xbox support, they were about as much use as a chocolate fireguard
Still not working. 

The Coalition should at the very least be able to contact the relevant party and have them restart the GoW2JP servers.  
Even if the game is old, Gears IS one of Microsofts flagship game series and they really should pay attention.
Yeah I'd like to see this fixed as well 

FadGadget wrote:
Still not working.  

The Coalition should at the very least be able to contact the relevant party and have them restart the GoW2JP servers.  
Even if the game is old, Gears IS one of Microsofts flagship game series and they really should pay attention.
Agreed!
ried the public match and still has no xp multiplyer, does anyone know how it got fixed in march?T
It was fixed after a few days when I was going for my wings a couple of years ago. How, I have no idea. One day it had switched to offering a paltry 50xp, then a few days later it was back to the usual 3300xp on normal difficulty. 

It will most likely be fixed, but it's not knowing when that is irksome.
Once again another gamer and achievement hunter, writing on this forum about the xp. 

This is a joke and is impossible to achieve rank 100! 

For such a massive franchise and fan base this needs to be re-set, for the current and future gamers of gears 2 Jp like all the above gamers have asked!
Noob question: What does the JP stand for? I've got a few ideas but none seem likely.
I've heard JP stands for Job Points. It's Japanese version of XP, which stands for Experience. I could be completely wrong though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2