4. 33
  5. ...
  6. 34

Still need a fix :(

and we will probably be waiting for a long time
we'll just have to keep bumping then
Two years ...... Shame on you , TC .
Still waiting for a solution :(
Just two months with a different ribbon each day and everyone would be happy. I just can't tell what it will take for them to do this. I also don't think they're being pressured enough anymore in this regard, which is exactly what they want in order to let this completely die off without posting a single word about it. I, for one, admit that I have no more hope left whatsoever to see them even glance over this and think... 'Man, these poor people keep showing signs of life in this deserted thread. Would it really kill us to make those people happy, bring a bit of life back into Judgment and show them we care, even if just a sliver?' Nope, not even that...
Bump. +1 fix this please
we could always just flood their twitter, forums everything until they surrender!😂
ED CoMC wrote:
we could always just flood their twitter, forums everything until they surrender!😂
Without some form of willfulness on their side, we're never going to get anywhere.
I mean gears 2 got fixed. I know that was a whole hell of a lot easier but still. Like cosmo bolt said 2 months and everyone would be happy. Also agree that there needs to be lot more pressure on our part. 1 post a day or every other day to this thread won't cut it. I hope they fix it someday but unfortunately I'm not holding my breath.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. ...
  6. 34