5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35

Still need a fix :(

and we will probably be waiting for a long time
we'll just have to keep bumping then
Two years ...... Shame on you , TC .
Still waiting for a solution :(
Just two months with a different ribbon each day and everyone would be happy. I just can't tell what it will take for them to do this. I also don't think they're being pressured enough anymore in this regard, which is exactly what they want in order to let this completely die off without posting a single word about it. I, for one, admit that I have no more hope left whatsoever to see them even glance over this and think... 'Man, these poor people keep showing signs of life in this deserted thread. Would it really kill us to make those people happy, bring a bit of life back into Judgment and show them we care, even if just a sliver?' Nope, not even that...
Bump. +1 fix this please
we could always just flood their twitter, forums everything until they surrender!😂
ED CoMC wrote:
we could always just flood their twitter, forums everything until they surrender!😂
Without some form of willfulness on their side, we're never going to get anywhere.
I mean gears 2 got fixed. I know that was a whole hell of a lot easier but still. Like cosmo bolt said 2 months and everyone would be happy. Also agree that there needs to be lot more pressure on our part. 1 post a day or every other day to this thread won't cut it. I hope they fix it someday but unfortunately I'm not holding my breath.
Hey Coalition... Still waiting for your fix on this damned achievement so I can finally be one of the 5 persons in the whole world with more than 300,000Gamerscore and 100% achievements unlocked. 

No pressure.
Also, no hard feelings... But I kinda hate you guys for ruining my achievement 100% xD 

4 FRIGGIN EVENTS AWAY FROM SYBARITE!!! IT'S HEARTBREAKING...
I will join the cause gentlemen! We cant let this die!! Also I don't understand why this achievement isn't just viral yet! In GTA 4 the achievement for playing against a rockstar employee is now viral meaning that anyone will get it if they log online! Its not fair! The Gears of War Series is unable to be completed!
Gears of War has one of the most dedicated communities in gaming, yet it has one of the least dedicated and responsive developers in existence.
Gears of War has one of the most dedicated communities in gaming, yet it has one of the least dedicated and responsive developers in existence.
accurate and its a shame. come on tc please fix this. it would make a lot of gear heads happy
Bumping this.
I'm waiting for the correct situation. I need the achievement Sybarite
August 2017 bump. Please fix this, Coalition!
Guys, come on. Make Sybarite obtainable again or I will just quit buying your games. The fact that you ignore this thread is insulting to us fans.
TC Octus wrote:
We absolutely understand the desire to nab those last few ribbons in Gears of War 3 and Judgment rests on more special event ribbon rotations being enabled.  

While our focus is on Ultimate Edition at this time, there may be future opportunities where you can earn more ribbons for both games - but we don't have any concrete news to share at the moment.
Was this the last update (2015) ? 

I have both the Gears 3 and J ribbons/achievements for this but totally understand Gearheads who still desire them. 
I really fail to see what is so hard about sorting this out. TC do not know how to make things easier on themselves ! it would go a long way if they did this for players. 

If they cant then EXPLAIN the reasons why, that would be something at least!
Duffman GB wrote:

TC Octus wrote:
We absolutely understand the desire to nab those last few ribbons in Gears of War 3 and Judgment rests on more special event ribbon rotations being enabled.  

While our focus is on Ultimate Edition at this time, there may be future opportunities where you can earn more ribbons for both games - but we don't have any concrete news to share at the moment.

Was this the last update (2015) ?  

I have both the Gears 3 and J ribbons/achievements for this but totally understand Gearheads who still desire them.  
I really fail to see what is so hard about sorting this out. TC do not know how to make things easier on themselves ! it would go a long way if they did this for players.  

If they cant then EXPLAIN the reasons why, that would be something at least!
if this is the last update we got, it's funny and not in a good way
Please, TC say something about this...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35