Gears of War Judgment Special Event Ribbon Achievement Fix: LIVE NOW

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. ...
  6. 36
Can we please have an update on new events for Judgement? 

Happy Birthday Gears!
I think now is the best chance to start badgering TC and MS for a permanent solution, if not, a temporary solution as noted in the OP. 

Major updates have finished, even if you can just have your previous solution on permanently that would be fine, I don't think people would object at this point to going online and playing a match on 30 different days to get this achievement now. 

Also bumped to create more interest!
"THEY ARE SINKING CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM!!!" - Marcus, Gears 2  

SERIOUSLY 4.0 ACHIEVED: 02/07/17  

Gears 4 level: 1055  

Formerly CatchableSteam2  

Thanks to xSonoshee for the Rockstar pack!
I am very disappointed with Coalition. Epic Games was more with their fans. Please fix it or you want us to wait til' death? 😢
Oh almost forgot, unhappy birthday Gears!
It is a little ridiculous that this is STILL not fixed....
People still play this game?
"I know. You need time."
Only for the achievements
If you have not done so already, make sure to upvote this thread by going to the top right of your screen and hitting the 'thumbs up' in order to increase the chances of The Coalition actually fixing the Sybarite achievement.
An update would be nice, or least a statement that this will achievement fix will never happen.
I still have faith it will be fixed. Last one I need for all Gears legacy achievements to be 100%
"I know. You need time."
.. still no fix :((
TC u guys are ridiculous! Fix this ***** already plz!
Stop being so cheap and actually fix the achievement. You want people to buy your games and content, but why should we when you refuse to fix your games or reply back to the community supporting them?
fix it !! please
I too am getting very sick of this achievement.  
something so simple.  
and every time you load up a game is stuck on the same crap event.
The best part is, the December update for GOW4 introduces 2 new achievements that are also tied to special events! Come on guys!
NeM2K wrote:
The best part is, the December update for GOW4 introduces 2 new achievements that are also tied to special events! Come on guys!
😠😠😠😠😠
Still waiting ........
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. ...
  6. 36