Gears of War Judgment Special Event Ribbon Achievement Fix: LIVE NOW

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. ...
  6. 37
Dear Santa, 

I only want that someone fix this achievement. 

Thak you Santa 
Merry Xmas
Can't imagine that fixing this would eat up an enormous amount of project time. A day, maybe two? Even though it would only mean a small gesture to a handfull of gamers, it means good karma and perhaps even a little positive exposure. I know the world revolves around money and making more of it every day, but just help out a few customers. Thanks!
Still waiting... 

Happy New year!!!
Still waiting... for Sybarite..............................
Yes , still waiting .........
Almost three years, and no update to this game. No one for just inlude one event/week or day...  

Why ? Why pretend supporting "legacy Gears games" if you don't take the right time to fix just one achievement ? Why put achievement like that if no one now can make it ?  

Yes we all know now it's a technical issue and taking maybe a little time to fix it but come on...  

Seriously ? A studio like you with all of fans and money can't doing that when many little studios are fixing their games ?  

This is really ridiculous.  

Many players of this thread are really huges fan of Gears Series, they have almost completed all the series and you thanks them like that ?  

It's really not fair, and by the way, you FIXED the photo achievement in Gears 2 ! So ok, it's more technical, more complicated but guys, come on, event if you "blocked" the online of the game for one week or two, we all know it's possible and i'm pretty sure we will all agree with that.  

Why this thread is still active now ? You will better to listening your players instead of ignoring them.  

Well, ciao (a player really diappointed by this "sybarite case")  
Wendsoy wrote:
Almost three years, and no update to this game. No one for just inlude one event/week or day...  

Why ? Why pretend supporting "legacy Gears games" if you don't take the right time to fix just one achievement ? Why put achievement like that if no one now can make it ?  

Yes we all know now it's a technical issue and taking maybe a little time to fix it but come on...  

Seriously ? A studio like you with all of fans and money can't doing that when many little studios are fixing their games ?  

This is really ridiculous.  

Many players of this thread are really huges fan of Gears Series, they have almost completed all the series and you thanks them like that ?  

It's really not fair, and by the way, you FIXED the photo achievement in Gears 2 ! So ok, it's more technical, more complicated but guys, come on, event if you "blocked" the online of the game for one week or two, we all know it's possible and i'm pretty sure we will all agree with that.  

Why this thread is still active now ? You will better to listening your players instead of ignoring them.  

Well, ciao (a player really diappointed by this "sybarite case")  
they already stated their explanation on this so it means this is NOT happening
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. ...
  6. 37