11 Years of Gears - November Celebration Event!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12

Gears of War turns 11! To celebrate this massive milestone, we're packing November full of events and new stuff! There's tons going on - from the return of Classic Delta Squad (!!), to Double XP, weekly special events, new Flaming Weapon Skins to earn and small surprises sprinkled throughout. 

Find out more on our Community Blog.
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
Can't believe it's been 11 years already.... Nice to see the classics back
Delta squad is certainly welcomed.  

However, 

Please allow players to separate roll completely from roadie running and wall sliding.  

And condense the playlist as some are dead need to be moved to social only.
Nice to see multiple ways to collect content. Thanks for that.
This is great! Classic Delta are back!! Excited with these events schedule for this month too! Love it.
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  
~ GearsFeed Community Nights ~ ~ Reaper Festival ~

~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Live Stream ~ ~ 2nd Community Spotlight ~
Better late than never with the Classic Delta Squad characters. But 2000 credits seriously? These should be 400 credits throughout november. It's gears birthday, why do we need to do ridiculous grinding to get what are default characters in all the other gears games? On a positive note, I'm happy to see all the events that are coming up. Props for supporting the game past the promised content drops.
You are the support son!
Very, very happy to see this! Classic Baird!
Good stuff but you really couldn't have gifted us those characters. You desire for money is obviously the be all and end all.  

You could have done yourselves a world of good here, oh well.
RIP to Chris Cornell, Tom Petty. Sadly and devastatingly missed.
Finally nice one! Wish I cbf to play and get credits tho lol
"Something's wrong with this thing, it keeps jamming..."
WD Hawkeye wrote:
Better late than never with the Classic Delta Squad characters. But 2000 credits seriously? These should be 400 credits throughout november. It's gears birthday, why do we need to do ridiculous grinding to get what are default characters in all the other gears games? On a positive note, I'm happy to see all the events that are coming up. Props for supporting the game past the promised content drops.
Let’s see what the drop rate of the 400 Cr packs is before getting too upset. Octus said it would have good drop rates.
WD Hawkeye wrote:
You have options for that. Each week has a 400 Credit character pack featuring one member of Delta Squad with a great chance to find them in each Pack. The main 2000 Credit Pack is there should you miss a week or want all the characters asap.

Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
Oh Hell Yeah!!!!
Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like what they did there, Marcus doing knife execution on Myrrah. 
But that chainsaw duel on the van, is a bit unrealistic.
"I know. You need time."
Duffman GB wrote:
Good stuff but you really couldn't have gifted us those characters. You desire for money is obviously the be all and end all.  

You could have done yourselves a world of good here, oh well.
We could have done that, but then what is there to play for that's new in November? You simply have the characters day one. Then the common complaint would be 'we want another Pack so we have something to collect this month'. 

The reason we're putting Delta Squad out via Packs is primarily about giving users something to play for that's new in November. That's why we have the great drop rate 400 Credit options every week AND a higher 2000 Credit Pack where everything is available. We're giving players the option to get the characters the way they want, and to have something to open even if you get that week's character (or miss one). 

Not everyone has a stockpile of Credits to get all 4 characters day one - and this provides a low Credit requirement path to getting the characters every week this month so you get stuff from playing during the Anniversary Events.

TC Octus wrote:

WD Hawkeye wrote:

You have options for that. Each week has a 400 Credit character pack featuring one member of Delta Squad with a great chance to find them in each Pack. The main 2000 Credit Pack is there should you miss a week or want all the characters asap.
I hope so. If I have to open more than three 2000 credit packs to get a Delta squad character, i will be very disappointed in you guys.
You are the support son!
When are the Classic Characters getting released?
Gears Veteran  
Max Rank in every Gears game (Except UE)  
All achievements in every Gears game (Except UE)
Classic Baird is coming back? Errrmerguuuuurrrrdd yessssshhhh
Blood. Sweat. Tears.  
Forum Editor Tips and Tricks  
Twitter Handles Every Gears Head Should Be Following  
Spoiler:
Show
hmmmmm... yea I like it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...