[Locked] BRILLIANT. INSTALLED TU2 AND NOW THE GAME WONT WORK

1. 1
1. Stuck on press a screen. After quitting and retrying 3 attempts, it finally let me on. Oh and now it takes like 1 minute to get into the main menu. Seriously what is this *****? 

2. I pick customisation, its says that it was unable to retrieve my customisation. 
3. I go to the store and browse through all items with a ! and the game crashes. 

WTF? Can you people get anything right? This game has been a mess.
Try a hard reset and changing your diaper.
A friend of mine has this very same issue.
Same issue here :/ Hoping they fix it fast
Solo Horde or Bust.  
Never expect to get any further than placing the fabricator in pubs. Even that is a struggle sometimes.  
"Killsharing is killcaring" - PurpGuy
If you look at your progress, it is not pulling it up yet. Player data isn't syncing right now.
LOL! 

I'm also having the same problem as the original poster -so looking for a fresh pair of pampers
I'm dealing with this as well. at first it couldn't retrieve any of my customization, then I got into my inventory and crashed, then went browsing for packs and crashed. Not a great start.
"I do not like this" and "This is broken" are NOT the same thing.
Same problem here, if you try to open the "New Maps" it crashes.
Already did it. And good one internet bad boy.
Cant see the free packs. Not in my unopened packs anyway 

Hope not lost them
Everyone please give it time.. "Users can expect service disruptions in Gears of War 4 this morning as we deploy the new Title Update." 

Closing multiple threads popping up of same topic. Let's keep the discussion HERE
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  
~ Community Nights ~ ~ Reaper Festival ~

~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Live Stream ~ ~ 2nd Community Spotlight ~
  1. 1