Can't install the game (PC)

Ok.. I downloaded the 73Gb.. now very time I try to install the game, it starts downloading 43,47 Mb.. After the pc downloads the 43,47 Mb, the store says there was and error (0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9) and doesn't install the game.. I've tried EVERYTHING I've seem to try and solve those errors, but everytime I try to reinstall, the same errors pop up again... 

BTW, I still have the 73Gb on my HDD
I had this same problem. I tried different methods, but none worked. The only thing that worked was re installing the OS from scratch. I backed up a few things and went for it. After installing the OS, I downloaded the display driver, update it to the latest Win10 build and re downloaded the game. Only then it installed. Not sure if you would wan't to do that, but it was the only thing that worked after downloading the game 6 times fully, only to get the same error each time. PS: Don't contact support, it's a waste of time.
potoroca wrote:
I had this same problem. I tried different methods, but none worked. The only thing that worked was re installing the OS from scratch. I backed up a few things and went for it. After installing the OS, I downloaded the display driver, update it to the latest Win10 build and re downloaded the game. Only then it installed. Not sure if you would wan't to do that, but it was the only thing that worked after downloading the game 6 times fully, only to get the same error each time. PS: Don't contact support, it's a waste of time.
I did the same. Xbox support can't help, and Windows 10 support called me back over 12 hours later...when I was at work.
Gears and beers
I cannot even find the way to download it at all. It says that I own the game as I do but I cannot find the option to install it anywhere. I upgraded to windows 10 anniversary and everything yet still no option.
I updated to the Windows 10 anniversary just to install GOW 4. After I installed the anniversary update I checked the store to try and install it and it says i still need to update my windows but I can't it doesn't allow me to. It says in the updater that it can't detect any updates. So I have no idea what to do. 

-Update It says it is not compatible with my device even though I installed the windows 10 anniversary update. I am on OS build 14393.0 when I need to be on 14393.222 but it will not give me anymore updates
  1. 1