[EVENT] GearsFeed Community Nights - October 28th (Cog Tag Credits & Prizes)

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

Community Nights is coming together with Gearsfeed to bring you a one stop shop for all your Gears of War needs. Everything from updates, videos, news, and now community nights. We're doing something a little different this time, before you could just join into a lobby for a chance to win a prize for participating but now you are now able to earn "cog tag credits" for every community nights lobby you complete. With these credits you can redeem various in-game and physical goods in the community nights store. 

Hope to see everyone come together and be come a part of Community Nights! 

The first few events will be hosted here on the Forum till we get the everything up and running on the website. 

How it works: 
Every lobby you complete during a community nights event earns you 200 cog tag credits, you'll also have the chance to earn bonus credits by completing objectives, example "MVP" or "Most Head shots" in a match. 

You'll be able to track how many credits you have, and when ready to redeem an item please send me a PM with details of item. Credits then will be subtracted from earned amount and item will be added to your profile, or shipped if a physical item. 

Event Details:  

This will be a anything goes type of event, kind of a introduction event and participants pick the game mode, maps, and swaps 
Gametype: Players Choice 
Swaps: Players Choice 
Friendly Fire On/Off: Off 

Earn 200 Cog Tags per lobby - Limit you can earn per event 500 Cog Tags 

Bonus Objective: MVP of Lobby - 50 Bonus Cog Tags 

Date: October 28th 

Time: 10am PST / 1pm EST / 5pm GMT 

How to join in: 
On the day of the event send me a PM on my Xbox Profile: HERE with the words "Community Nights"  
You can also use the GearsFeed Xbox One Club: HERE Use the chat when you see the lobby is about to end and post you want a invite. 

I will invite in the order received. 

Watch Live: 
On Twitch or Mixer 

Rules: 
This event is a community event, so please lets keep it clean, and have fun. If anyone is abusing another player with trash talking (not a friendly manner), humping or in any other kind of disrespectful manner you will be warned, and if continued you will be removed from the lobby. Continuous behavior will end up in a permanent ban from the event. 

Q&A:  
Q: How will I track my credits? 
A: Once event has ended on the same day you'll be able to view earned credits: HERE 

Q: How to I redeem an item from the store, and how long will it take to receive? 
A: Once you have enough credits for the item you want to receive, please send me a PM HERE and I'll subtract it from your earned credits. Since TC is working with us on this 
event they will be adding the items to your gamer tag and the item will appear in game. 
Physical items will be shipped by me, I will include tracking number once shipped. If is shipped internationally the winner is responsible to pay for shipping. 

Q: What if I play with the wrong gamer tag, or want my credits transferred to another gamer tag? 
A: You're responsible to be logged into your correct account, we will not be able to transfer credits to another account. Please always make sure you're signed into the correct account when participating in community nights. 

Q: Can we gift an item I redeemed?? 
A: Yes absolutely, if you want to gift a redeemed item please include that in your details of the item you are redeeming, and gifting with correct gamer tag. 

Would like to say thank you to The Coalition for supporting this event, all digital prizes have been donated by them.
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  
~ GearsFeed Community Nights ~ ~ Reaper Festival ~

~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Live Stream ~ ~ 2nd Community Spotlight ~

This section is where you will currently be able to track your cog tag credits till the site if fully functional, after each event your credits will be added here. 
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  

This section is the available redeemable items from the credits you've earned from participating. Packs you'll be able to redeem will be all the featured, and community packs that were announced in the past, plus the Horde Booster, Versus Booster, Elite Pack, and also be able to redeem Horde Skill of Choice.  

Contains at least three random Horde Skills, a chance at a Horde Bounty and one guaranteed customization card! Now with series 2 content! 

Contains 4 Versus Bounty cards and one guaranteed customization card! Now with series 2 content! 

Contains five random customization cards with one guaranteed epic or better item and a greater chance of a legendary. Now with series 2 content! 

This weapon skin focused Pack contains 2 animated and 2 static weapon skin sets to collect: 
Static / Bone / Digital Camo / Animated / Beam Wave / Smoke Puff 

This Pack features over 30 Cards to show your loyalty to the UIR, with four brand new UIR characters and two UIR themed weapon skin sets for all weapons. 

Characters: male and female UIR Solider / The Legendary UIR Elite male and female  
Weapon Skins: The base UIR Weapon Skin collection / The UIR Elite Weapon Skin collection 
*The Markza does not have a base UIR Weapon Skin as the weapon is already themed to the base UIR colors* 

Locust Drones Gear Pack contains two classic Locust Characters to collect - the standard Locust Drone and the fearsome Locust Grenadier!  

Characters: Locust Drone / Locust Grenadier - Weapon Skins: Juvie (Animated) / Boomer 
Bonus: Chance To Find Craftable Character Early! 
Tai Kaliso 

Characters: 
5 Swarm Characters are up for grabs in this special Gear Pack, all featuring a stunning Gold carapace mixed with dark Onyx Black clothing and armor. Find the Legendary Elite Drone and Swarm Sniper to truly stand out from the crowd. 

Weapon Skin Set: 
On top of new characters to collect, a full set of 14 Onyx Gold animated weapon skins are waiting to be collected! This new set features a Black and Gold variant of the Swarm Pod skin, now sporting a Liquid Gold effect that seeps into a dark Onyx underbelly. 

*As an added bonus, the Onyx Gold Gear Pack features a guaranteed Epic Card in every Gear Pack.* 

Marcus Gear Packs This three Card Pack features 2 Marcus variants to collect, as well as a Fenix branded weapon skin set. 

Characters: Biker Marcus / V-Day Marcus - Weapon Skin Sets: Biker - Emblems: Biker Marcus 
Bonus: Chance To Find Craftable Character Early! 
V-Day Bernie 

The RAAM Emergence Pack contains the infamous General RAAM in all his imposing glory to add to your collection. This Pack also contains Kantus and Savage Kantus, RAAM Weapon Skins, Corpser Weapon Skins and more to collect! 

Characters: General RAAM / Savage Kantus / Kantus - Weapon Skin Sets: RAAM / Corpser - Emblems: RAAM / Savage Kantus 

The Carmine Brothers are back... from the dead! Death runs strong in the Carmine family, and now the poor trio of Carmines that died in Gears of War titles are back from the dead complete with their original injuries. 

Characters: Zombie Ben Carmine / Zombie Anthony Carmine / Zombie Gary Carmine - Weapon Skins:Zombie Carmine - Emblems: Zombie Carmine 
Bonus Chance To Find Craftable Character Early! 
Locust Grenadier Elite 

The Carmine Brothers are reunited in the Carmine Gear Pack! 
Clayton Carmine triumphantly returns to Gears of War multiplayer to prove he’s the ultimate Grub Killer – and he’s joined by living versions of Anthony and Benjamin Carmine! 

Characters: Clayton Carmine / Benjamin Carmine / Anthony Carmine - Weapon Skins: Carmine / King Raven - Emblems: Carmine 
*Bonus Chance to find Craftable Character Early* 
Spectre Swarm Imago 

You've asked since 2008 and now it's happening. The Queen's most elite Therons, the Palace Guard, have arrived to take their revenge on the Groundwalkers! Originally appearing in Gears of War 2’s campaign, we know fans have been dying to take to the battlefield as the Palace Guard for themselves – and now’s your chance! 

Characters: Palace Guard / Theron Sentinel - Weapon Skins: Palace Guard x14 / Theron Guard x14 - Emblems: Theron Emblem 
*Bonus Chance To Find* 
Spectre Swarm Imago 

Get Savage on the COG with the new Savage Locust Gear Pack! 

The Savage Locust Gear Pack contains the the Savage Grenadier, Drone and Grenadier Elite, which stand out with their primal look from life after the flooding of the Hollow. 

Characters: Savage Grenadier Elite / Savage Grenadier / Savage Drone - Weapon Skins: Savage Locust - Emblem: Savage Locust 
*Bonus Chance To Find* 
Civilian Anya 

Weapon Collector 2 features five Weapon Skin sets to collect, including the animated color packed Rainbow Dust weapon skin! 

Weapon Skins: Rainbow Dust (Animated) / Disco Ball / Black Marble / Copper 

Hell yeah, baby. Everyone wants to see The Cole Train play! 
Superstar Cole is in Gears of War 4 alongside the new Ceremonial Weapon Skins. Add both to your collection with the Superstar Cole Gear Pack. 

Characters: Superstar Cole - Weapon Skins: Ceremonial - Emblem: Superstar Cole 
*Bonus Chance To Find* 
Civilian Anya 

Own the battlefield and look good doing it. Weapon Collector 3 is here, bringing with it 3 new weapon skin sets - including the animated Pulse and Scan skins! 

Animated Weapon Skins: Pulse / Scan - Static Weapon Skins: Paintball - Emblem: Pulse 
*Bonus Chance To Find* 
Classic Commando Dom 

Always bring the right tools for the job. The Gears Engineers pack is here, bringing the return of a fan favorite - Mechanic Baird! 
Also up for grabs is Merchant Navy Dizzy – inspired by his days as an engineer aboard the merchant navy ship Betancourt Star during the Pendulum Wars. 

Characters: Mechanic Baird / Merchant Navy Dizzy - Animated Weapon Skins: Steampunk -Emblem: Steampunk 
*Bonus Chance To Find* 
Classic Commando Dom 

These items can change at anytime...

This post has been hidden.

This is awesome! Well done!
Follow me on Twitter!  
Subscribe to my channel!  
\\*// GEARS for life, chainsaws FOREVER! \\*//  
Xbox Ambassador/ Xbox support  
Gears of War Technical Help and Support
So happy to finally share this with everyone!! 
Will be great for people that missed out on a certain character or skin. You can earn Cog Tags and redeem them for that pack!!

Really nice concept, great work on this.
This is awesome way to re invent the wheel props to Monte crobos and all involved
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1075 \\☆// 1330/1500  
COG: B.S Tai Kaliso  
LOCUST: B.S savage Kantus  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Sadistey twitter
Well done Monte! 

Can't wait to tune in on September 2nd! 

Cheers,
Harsher punishments for AFK and Quitting Players.  
Gear Pack RNG Improvements and Guaranteed Cards for Real World Currency.  
Additional Campaign DLC, not just Inconceivable and Ironman Modes.
When you say "horde skill card of choice" do you mean just those five in that picture or any horde card? 

Also this sounds pretty fun. And I will definitely consider doing this, even with my sub-par playing skills.
[Insert favorite Gears quote here]  
[Insert favorite Gears characters here]  
[Insert YouTube channel here]  
[Insert level up progress in past Gears here]  
[Insert Seriously 4.0 progress here]  

I am no Gears pro. But I still have an opinion.  

Speak with your wallet.

When you say "horde skill card of choice" do you mean just those five in that picture or any horde card?  

Also this sounds pretty fun. And I will definitely consider doing this, even with my sub-par playing skills.
Any Horde Skill Card of choice. :)

This is some really cool news, looking forward to this!! 

Might get myself involved.
This looks great, nice incentives to join in on the fun as well, I'll be sure to get involved, great job! 👍😎
a.k.a. KiLLER UZi  
>> My Youtube - jus_killah <<  
BX stand up!  
EVIL 0NE wrote:

Any Horde Skill Card of choice. :)
Oh I want Resupply. Yummy.
Slave never dreams to be free.  
Slave only dreams to be King.
Sounds great, awesome idea i hope were gonna have lots of people Gearing up
This is awesome! A great way to get packs that may never be back again. Also Sept. 2nd is my B-Day so I'll try to stop by for a couple lobbies to support. Great job Evil and Gears Feed this is a cool way to interact with the community 👍.
GT: FuturisticBlade  
Twitter: @FuturisticBlade  
The GFC  
Gears Since '06  
Favorite Character: Dom  
Gears 4!  
Diamond in TDM, Dodgeball, and Guardian  

gamertag VandaiisM -_- aka vanda1 new gt
I'll be looking forward to it. 

Thanks.
Can't wait to participate for this event... Are the uir and gold and onyx swarm packs going to be available as reclaimable? Yh I know gold and onyx swarm packs are live but for any poor soul who might need it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4