We would like to see the community coming together to raise money for these two horrific diseases which will goes towards research, support, and helping people get through the tough times while battling these diseases. These charities help people when they are in need, medication, help with family issues, and more.
With your support we can reach out goal for these charities and give people a fighting chance, so will please join us in this event. 100% of proceeds go to each one of these charities, and with your help maybe one day we can rid of these life threatening diseases.
Date: Saturday - July 15th - Time: 10am PST / 1pm EST / 6pm GMT
Watch Live on Twitch - Mixer
HOW TO PLAY:
On the day of the event head over to the live stream and just ask in the chat how to play?. Will be doing open lobbies during the whole event.
Onyx Guard 109 -
Hey My name is Onyx , i have chosen Macmillan to support for this event.
a family favorite charity, providing care and support for people affected by cancer.
Macmillan is a very personal choice by myself as Macmillan have cared for a large number of my family members who are suffering from cancer and and family that have passed away.
"I was very young and one of my closest family members My auntie Linda Farmer was suffering from cancer, i never understood at a very young age, but i knew something wasn't right, the day i lost her, i felt like i lost everything, never felt the same again since she left my life, my last memory off her was in a hospital bed holding my hand. My family suffered many loss's but this was the most painful, i lost her, My Nan Pat, currently i have two cousins Richard and Stuart brothers suffering from cancer, My dad beat cancer but with a cost of losing his leg at a young age. i want the pain to end and hopefully help others get through this horrible disease"
Please help us raise money and help the family's suffering.
EVIL 0NE -
My name is Monte Brown a.k.a EVIL 0NE and I have chosen National MS Society as my charity. Multiple sclerosis is something that has affected my personal life with my mother diagnosed over 10 years ago with this disease, and at one point in her life she was dependent on my help to do basic functions, and help her with day-to-day tasks.
I would love to raise money for research, and affected families. There is so little known about this disease and the National MS Society is working on to stop MS in its tracks, and help families get their lives back. Please help, and give to raise for to help fight this horrific disease.
At Macmillan, we know how a cancer diagnosis can affect everything. So we’re here to support you and help you take back some control in your life. From help with money worries and advice about work, to someone who’ll listen if you just want to talk, we’re here.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society exists because there are people with MS. Our vision is a world free of MS. Everything we do is focused so that people affected by MS can live their best lives as we stop MS in its tracks, restore what has been lost and end MS forever.
We are more than an organization. We are a movement. United in our collective power to do something about MS now and end this disease forever. The gathering place for people with MS, their family and loved ones, healthcare providers, volunteers, donors, fundraisers, advocates, community leaders and all those that seek a world free of MS. A place to connect and take action. In order to change the world, we mobilize all possible human and financial resources to achieve results.
- 10am PST / 1pm EST / 6pm GMT - introduction - Versus with viewers on TDM
- 11am PST / 2pm EST / 7pm GMT- JMotionz - TDM Private open lobbys
- 12pm PST / 3pm EST / 8pm GMT - SASXSH4DOWZ - Warzone Raven Down classic gears open lobby's
- 1pm to 2pm PST / 4pm to 5pm EST / 9pm to 10pm GMT - TC Octus Guest playing Open lobby Private matches Q and A
- 3:00 PM / 6pm EST / 11pm GMT - TheRazoredEge - DODGEBALL Private open lobbys
- 4pm PST / 7pm EST/ 12am GMT- CapnJackSparo - Escalation Private Open lobbys
- 5pm PST/ 8pm EST / 1am GMT- CapnJackSparo - Free for All Lobby ( friendly fire settings )
- 6pm to 7pm PST / 9pm to 10pm EST / 2am to 3am GMT - CapnJackSparo - Horde 1-10s with viewers choice of difficulty
- 8pm PST / 11pm EST 4am GMT- Versus with viewers Arms race
- 9pm PST/ 12am EST / 5am GMT- Versus with Viewers tdm
- 10pm PST / 1am EST / 6am GMT - Versus with Viewers Dodgeball
- 11pm PST / 2am EST / 7am GMT- Versus with Viewer Choice
- 12am PST / 3am EST / 8am GMT- Versus with Viewer Choice
- 1am PST / 4am / 9am GMT - Stream Ends
How to Donate: