[EVENT] "WingMan of War" Charity Event - NOW OVER - Raised £1,773

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7

We would like to see the community coming together to raise money for these two horrific diseases which will goes towards research, support, and helping people get through the tough times while battling these diseases. These charities help people when they are in need, medication, help with family issues, and more.  

With your support we can reach out goal for these charities and give people a fighting chance, so will please join us in this event. 100% of proceeds go to each one of these charities, and with your help maybe one day we can rid of these life threatening diseases. 

Date: Saturday - July 15th - Time: 10am PST / 1pm EST / 6pm GMT 

Watch Live on Twitch - Mixer 

HOW TO PLAY: 
On the day of the event head over to the live stream and just ask in the chat how to play?. Will be doing open lobbies during the whole event. 

Hosts: 

Onyx Guard 109 -  
Hey My name is Onyx , i have chosen Macmillan to support for this event. 
a family favorite charity, providing care and support for people affected by cancer. 
Macmillan is a very personal choice by myself as Macmillan have cared for a large number of my family members who are suffering from cancer and and family that have passed away. 

"I was very young and one of my closest family members My auntie Linda Farmer was suffering from cancer, i never understood at a very young age, but i knew something wasn't right, the day i lost her, i felt like i lost everything, never felt the same again since she left my life, my last memory off her was in a hospital bed holding my hand. My family suffered many loss's but this was the most painful, i lost her, My Nan Pat, currently i have two cousins Richard and Stuart brothers suffering from cancer, My dad beat cancer but with a cost of losing his leg at a young age. i want the pain to end and hopefully help others get through this horrible disease" 
Please help us raise money and help the family's suffering. 

EVIL 0NE -  
My name is Monte Brown a.k.a EVIL 0NE and I have chosen National MS Society as my charity. Multiple sclerosis is something that has affected my personal life with my mother diagnosed over 10 years ago with this disease, and at one point in her life she was dependent on my help to do basic functions, and help her with day-to-day tasks.  
I would love to raise money for research, and affected families. There is so little known about this disease and the National MS Society is working on to stop MS in its tracks, and help families get their lives back. Please help, and give to raise for to help fight this horrific disease. 

Charity Info: 

At Macmillan, we know how a cancer diagnosis can affect everything. So we’re here to support you and help you take back some control in your life. From help with money worries and advice about work, to someone who’ll listen if you just want to talk, we’re here. 

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society exists because there are people with MS. Our vision is a world free of MS. Everything we do is focused so that people affected by MS can live their best lives as we stop MS in its tracks, restore what has been lost and end MS forever. 

We are more than an organization. We are a movement. United in our collective power to do something about MS now and end this disease forever. The gathering place for people with MS, their family and loved ones, healthcare providers, volunteers, donors, fundraisers, advocates, community leaders and all those that seek a world free of MS. A place to connect and take action. In order to change the world, we mobilize all possible human and financial resources to achieve results. 

Schedule: 

• 10am PST / 1pm EST / 6pm GMT - introduction - Versus with viewers on TDM

• 11am PST / 2pm EST / 7pm GMT- JMotionz - TDM Private open lobbys

• 12pm PST / 3pm EST / 8pm GMT - SASXSH4DOWZ - Warzone Raven Down classic gears open lobby's

• 1pm to 2pm PST / 4pm to 5pm EST / 9pm to 10pm GMT - TC Octus Guest playing Open lobby Private matches Q and A

• 3:00 PM / 6pm EST / 11pm GMT - TheRazoredEge - DODGEBALL Private open lobbys

• 4pm PST / 7pm EST/ 12am GMT- CapnJackSparo - Escalation Private Open lobbys

• 5pm PST/ 8pm EST / 1am GMT- CapnJackSparo - Free for All Lobby ( friendly fire settings )

• 6pm to 7pm PST / 9pm to 10pm EST / 2am to 3am GMT - CapnJackSparo - Horde 1-10s with viewers choice of difficulty

• 8pm PST / 11pm EST 4am GMT- Versus with viewers Arms race

• 9pm PST/ 12am EST / 5am GMT- Versus with Viewers tdm

• 10pm PST / 1am EST / 6am GMT - Versus with Viewers Dodgeball

• 11pm PST / 2am EST / 7am GMT- Versus with Viewer Choice

• 12am PST / 3am EST / 8am GMT- Versus with Viewer Choice

• 1am PST / 4am / 9am GMT - Stream Ends

How to Donate: 

Any Support you can for this event you have the chance to win some amazing prizes. The more you donate the higher the tier is unlocked and higher the chances to win for supporting this event.  

How it works: 
Donating to help us raise money for these charities is just one way you can support this event. For donating you entry in a raffle for the prizes below the higher amount you donate you're entered for a chance to win that tier and any tier below the tier you donated upping your chances to win.. 

2X Xbox Labs Custom Controllers 

E-sports tier $80/£65 Donation Entry to win bundle: Gears of war Pro circuit Jacket, E-sports supporter pack x1, Carmine Megapack  

Gears of war Pro circuit Jacket  

E-sports supporter pack x1 

Carmine megapack x1 

$50/£39 --- 3x Rare Crimson Omen Breakable Necklace 

$30/£35 --- Marcus Funko Pop SDCC x2 

$30/£35 --- Render E-Sports Prize Package 

• x1 Gamer Supps Tub (Dragon Fruit Flavor)
  • x1 Gamer Supps Shaker bottle
  • x1 Render ESports T Shirt

$20/£17 --- Kait Diaz figure , E-Sports supporter 4 x 4 

$20/£17 --- Gears of War Coasters & EL-P + KILLER MIKE = RUN THE JEWELS - Gears of War T-Shirt / Size: XL 
Donated By:@Xbox_Addictt 

$10/£8 --- Choice of E-sports character and skin, x5 Gears of war 4 ultimate edition, x5 Gears of War 4 Standard Edition 

$5/£5 Choose from Carmine Mega Packs or Mega Palace Guard Packs Donation Entry for raffle X5 

Participant Prizes: 
Just for joining in the fun and playing in the lobbies you'll be entered in a random drawing from the listed prizes below. 

5 people will be selected to choose 2 of the following: 

• Standard Carmine Featured Pack or the Standard Palace Guard Pack

Viewer Prizes: 

Zombie JD & Zombie Lancer Donated by @RUbearUS  

Would you like to support or sponsor the event? Email Us @ wingmanofwarcharityevent@gmail.com 

Wingman of War Sponsors:  

Prizes subject to change, donation amounts will be adjusted as prizes are announced.
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  
~ Community Nights ~ ~ Reaper Festival ~

~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Live Stream ~ ~ 2nd Community Spotlight ~

Onyx and I would like to say thank you to everyone who supported this event! We've randomly selected winners using random name generator from the list of donations and their tiered prizes.  

IMPORTANT!! 

Winners please PM Onyx that you claim your prize, and with proof of your donation: HERE Correct proof of donation would be a screen shot of email confirmation of donation. 

• Please include a complete physical and accurate address if a physical prize
  • If is a digital prize like weapon skins, characters, packs, or game codes please include exact spelling of gamer tag
  • You have 24 hours to PM Onyx that you do indeed claim your prize.

TOP Donations Custom Xbox One Controllers: 
Pay4That 
RJBoers 

Esports Tier: 
DLCarr17 

Crimson Omen Breakable Necklace: 
Jason Zon 
cmeairs 
Crxman1972 

Marcus Fenix Pop Funkos SDCC: 
Pay4That - pop funko 
SHiZO HD - pop funko 
Blu3F1r3starter - render esports 

Kait diaz figure and 4 E-sports Supporter 4 packs and RTJ and Coasters 
RJBoers - Supporter pack 
Raffo - Supporter pack 
o DiGniTy o - supporter pack 
Jackal - supporter pack 

KAIT FIGURE  
Mxd Eye Moody  

RTJ SHIRT AND COASTER 
CheezfryzBandit  

TIER E-SPORTS CHOICE AND 5 UE AND 5 STANDARD CODES OF GAME 

TheRazoredEdge - Esports Choice of character and skin 
JMotionz - STANDARD CODE 
C2 Kira - STANDARD CODE 
PopeAdrian37th STANDARD CODE 
oO IEddie Oo - STANDARD CODE 
AntaraelDulacre - STANDARD CODE 
eX gHOaL aRmy01 - ULTIMATE CODE 
ROSSHICKEY - ULTIMATE CODE 
Jakeyp86 - ULTIMATE CODE 
Capn Jack Sparo - ULTIMATE CODE 
Onyx Matti 420 - ULTIMATE CODE 

Mega Packs Tier 

Krieg the Pyro 
Chunx Mcgee 
aLaRaFaTcOrSiCa 
Grexoz 
InSuL1n MP 

4 Digital Copies of Gears of War 4  

MisterTulu 
Brodiman 
Frynaut2D 
SASXSH4DOWZ 

Participation Prizes: 
5 Sets Two Packs each of either Carmine or new Featured Palace Guard Packs 

List of participants is still being gathered and will be selecting winners tomorrow.  

Thank you all again for the support of this event, and taking time to come together as a community and helping in anyway. We appreciate it, and hope to see you at the next one..
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  

We're happy to announce we'll be having special guests appear during the live streamed event, and with these special guest appearances we'll also have designated prizes. 

How it works

• During the scheduled special guests appearances you'll be able to donate towards a special prize tied to the special guests.
  • When you donate please include the special guests name, and your gamer tag or twitter so we know you want to be entered in that prize tied to the special guest.

Example "I'm donating for the special guest prize of ****** and my gamer tag or twitter is ***** " make sure to include that your donation message" 

Special Guests: 

Twitter 
$5/£5 Bodied Gnasher Weapon Skin 

How to obtain: 

During the times when Octus is playing if you donate $5 dollars or more you're guaranteed to be granted the Bodied Gnasher Weapon Skin. All you need to do is in your donation message add your Gamer-Tag, and that you're donating for the Bodied Weapon Skin. That's it. Once the event is over TC will add the skin to your profile and it will appear in game.  

Twitch - Twitter 

$5/£5 Captain Jack Sparrow Funko Pop Donation Entry for raffle  

This prize is directly tied to this special guest and when you donate for this prize please make sure to include that in your donation and gamer tag or twitter handle to be entered to win this prize. 

Twitch - Twitter 

$5/£5 Captain Damon Baird Funko Pop Donation Entry for raffle 

This prize is directly tied to this special guest and when you donate for this prize please make sure to include that in your donation and gamer tag or twitter handle to be entered to win this prize. 

Twitch - Twitter 

$5/£5 Captain Oscar Diaz Funko Pop Donation Entry for raffle 

Twitch - Twitter 

$5/£5 Old Man Marcus Funko Pop Donation Entry for raffle 

Special guests will be added as they are confirmed.. 
Awh donation only? I got hyped for black steel Kait then
Looking to possibly get participants prizes for just joining in on the event... More details soon.

I feel like if its possible maybe a certain donation could be a for sure pick of a esports character not just a drawing feel like this could get more donations that way. A lot of people have characters they really want just an Idea.
Also due to the number of prizes things are subject to change :) not saying yes or no but things can change
I feel like if its possible maybe a certain donation could be a for sure pick of a esports character not just a drawing feel like this could get more donations that way. A lot of people have characters they really want just an Idea.
It is a good idea but its something we cannot do, but we can look into having the price for the esports character selection lowered so more people can have a chance
It's a shame you can't I would definitely donate the £35 if I would get a guaranteed Kait and I'm pretty sure my friend would to get Reyna, and the fact we are supporting a very good cause, you should ask TC if people who donate get an exclusive character skin that's only for donating to this only
Awesome Idea for a charity! I'm going to try to get the day off to join the fun, can't wait!
GT: FuturisticBlade  
Twitter: @FuturisticBlade  
The GFC  
Gears Since '06  
Favorite Character: Dom  
Gears 4!  
Diamond in TDM, Dodgeball, and Guardian  
It's a shame you can't I would definitely donate the £35 if I would get a guaranteed Kait and I'm pretty sure my friend would to get Reyna, and the fact we are supporting a very good cause, you should ask TC if people who donate get an exclusive character skin that's only for donating to this only
Looking into a price change for that item, TC dont have the resources to make something like that, only can dream bud
Awesome Idea for a charity! I'm going to try to get the day off to join the fun, can't wait!
Thank you for the support!!
TC are bsing ya there, they definitely have the power to do that lol
Awesome event guys! Like I told you in Vegas, I'll be glad to toss an omen your way as well as some other items I can pick up for participation prizes. Looking forward to this.
Buckethead = Batman on guitar  
Stanley Cup Champions 2012 + 2014 - LA Kings  
Kiss A** While You B**** So You Can Get Rich, But Your Boss Gets Richer Off You  
Awesome event guys! Like I told you in Vegas, I'll be glad to toss an omen your way as well as some other items I can pick up for participation prizes. Looking forward to this.
Thank you! hit up EVIL 0NE over on twitter https://twitter.com/EV0L0NE or on here to arrange, looking into having something for people who sponsor/donate prizes to help the cause from myself as a thank you :)
Planning on donating a crisp hundred dollar bill. You two are amazing and I admire the work that you're doing for charity.
DLCarr17 wrote:
Planning on donating a crisp hundred dollar bill. You two are amazing and I admire the work that you're doing for charity.
Thank you Donald, you will be able to qualify for all tiers and a shot at getting one of those awesome controllers
I am confused so if we donate we get a character or weapon skin of our choice or s that just which esports pack we would like as I really want black steel UIR.
I am confused so if we donate we get a character or weapon skin of our choice or s that just which esports pack we would like as I really want black steel UIR.
Donate for a CHANCE at winning, then picking the character and skin you want 

Plus It's a charity event. Getting the characters and such is a little bonus for donaters
ONYX GUARD FOR GEARS 4  

Add the Onyx Guard, ADD HIM. Or her.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7