Gears of War 4 - The Road Ahead

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7

As we announced with our September Update, October marks the end of our monthly map and major feature updates for Gears of War 4 but we’re very far from done! We have plenty more for you to sink your teeth into throughout 2017 and beyond. 

Head to our Community Hub for a detailed breakdown of our biggest events coming in the next three months!
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
Nice to finally see a character tied to an event for unlock. Definitely a thumbs up. 

As for the map drop how far into October are we talking? Half way through? 3rd week? Are we getting gear packs and content in the first 2 weeks of October at least? 

11 years of gears for the love of god briing back ORIGINAL delta
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1166\\☆// 1830/2000  
COG: Classic Dom  
LOCUST: Skorge/Raam  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Embry starred twitter
No mention of additional season pass content in this that I saw. Otherwise I like the outline of coming events. Wished it was always done that way.
Sounds interesting. I'll probably only check into the game occasionally for events until December but then again if there's more interesting stuff happening that's worth paying attention to, I'll probably get down for some more. Golden Gear? Meh. His fans will probably be the ones to go through the effort to get him. Not much interest to me.  

And what should we understand under late October? I was already asking myself what the release date for the update would be. You guys must be able to read thoughts. 

Nothing on the Seriously 4.0 challenge? An emblem is nice but I kinda thought there was more waiting for us when we get it.
Kait as main character for Gears 5/6  

Kait´s change should be shown through less extreme ways that are more reflective of her personality instead of swearing and talking rubbish all over the place, it´s not the right direction to take with her character.
No mention of additional season pass content in this that I saw. Otherwise I like the outline of coming events. Wished it was always done that way.
Still talking about that at the studio. There's still another Developer Playlist to come in late October so we'll likely have discussions / plans finished up by then.

Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
TC Octus wrote:

Still talking about that at the studio. There's still another Developer Playlist to come in late October so we'll likely have discussions / plans finished up by then.
Thank you.
As active features are not going to be developed further, are you able to perhaps comment in more detail about the ongoing issues with the game and progression to a fix in Gears 4 or perhaps improvement for Gears 5? 

Examples being QoS/MM/Server concerns, audio footsteps still not fixed etc.
The next three months sound very intriguing. I think we'll be getting more cool characters coming.  

Hooefully Classic Delta plus Skorge and Cyclops!!
Does the plan ahead include fixing matchmaking for those not in the us? 
Waiting >10min for a match is really not cool
Ok cool. But is the game working properly now ?
Lol. I called it with the pumpkinhead thing, again. 

Signed by moderator
ZuluKaneda wrote:
Ok cool. But is the game working properly now ?
Not right now sadly.
Happy to help get achievements/ribbons on any Gears game including PC. Please PM me if help needed. UK based.
I was hoping that, with no more monthly new maps, there might be some space coming available for a DLC like Raam's Shadow. Ah well, I can still hope.
Bakspatel wrote:
I was hoping that, with no more monthly new maps, there might be some space coming available for a DLC like Raam's Shadow. Ah well, I can still hope.
Unfortunately, I'll have to bust those hopes. TC already said much earlier that there wouldn't be any campaign DLC as they didn't plan any. Unless that's one of the 'surprises' they have in mind, it isn't happening. Sorry.
Kait as main character for Gears 5/6  

Kait´s change should be shown through less extreme ways that are more reflective of her personality instead of swearing and talking rubbish all over the place, it´s not the right direction to take with her character.
mizzelphug wrote:
Lol. I called it with the pumpkinhead thing, again.  

The "Pumpkinhead" thing happened last year, not surprising.
When Hope Runs Deep, you depend on your Brothers to the End, you Trust your Guts, and you Never Fight Alone.  
I'm writing a Book Series! Website Hub Here! Please let me know if you find any problems on Here/Xbox! Very much appreciated!
Fuel depot !! Another remake ! Let's go TC !!!  

& more crap RNG packs to come ...
DISAPPOINTED
What needs to be on the road ahead is fixing the end season 1 placement for players that are diamond in dodgeball but got placed onyx3 instead and havent been given the rewards they deserve.
Talk to me when the lag issues are addressed. Currently unplayable.
What needs to be on the road ahead is fixing the end season 1 placement for players that are diamond in dodgeball but got placed onyx3 instead and havent been given the rewards they deserve.
We're talking about this at the studio. Looking into it.

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7