Gears of War 4 August Update - Out Now!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21

The Gears of War 4 train keeps rolling with our August Update!  

Check out the trailer above for the first footage of Canals and Forge Blitz in action, then read our full article for all the info.
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC

This post has been hidden.

Why do you recycle so many launch maps? Stop it!  
And when will the beta for comp 2.0 be finished?

The rehashed launch maps is getting really old. We literally just had one last month too
In times of peace sons bury fathers, 
In times of war fathers bury sons
Please stop with the Rehashes of Launch maps. It's f'ing lazy.

Is the update supposed to be out now? I would assume that's what "OUT NOW" means. 

I'm on PC. I'm checking for updates on the store constantly. Nothing.
Recycling a launch map and Canals which is making it in it's 4th Gears game now when we've been requesting River? Another Dom when we've been begging for Baird? Why
Bring back Classic Baird  

Put a stop to RNG! Stop spending real money for packs!
Also yeah why with the rehashing of old maps please stop it rehash old one happy about canals but could've brought back fuel Depot too!!!!!
Soldier still needs an AR buff, btw.
I love me some canals and horde should be fun on it too...im sensing a speed run for it also....but the re-has????? damn you guys...thats pathetic
TC just put the RNG system on the Map Rotation
Why have you not give us the original dom from gears 1 and 2 not another commando dom 😂 what you guys even playing at seriously.
So,, uhm, what is Forge Blitz?? Looks like Forge Light... ? Please say it ain't so...
--  
NOTE: I don't check my msgs here, so if you have a private message you want to send to me, do it on xbox live - thanks!  

No, you don't need to sit on a turret or behind sentries when playing inconceivable Horde; just learn how to use a Dropshot
Recycling a launch map and Canals which is making it in it's 4th Gears game now when we've been requesting River? Another Dom when we've been begging for Baird? Why
I have a feeling Baird will come back this month in a pack along with new locust flame grenadier maybe queen myraah and skorge too.
Is the update supposed to be out now? I would assume that's what "OUT NOW" means.  

I'm on PC. I'm checking for updates on the store constantly. Nothing.
me too, no update on PC 

I still cant believe they released that awful map instead of river or long list of other maps they could have done
The article says that the first win of the day for the month of August is being increased to 500 credits, up from 100, and that winning a game every day for the month of August will award 12,400 credits. 500 x 30 most assuredly does not equal 12,400. In fact, it's mathematically impossible to achieve a figure of 12,400 with a multiple of 500, if all you're doing is multiplying 500x30.
Samantha Byrne <3
And yet another garbage update by TC. Maybe we get 2 reskin Launch maps for next month? What a worthless garbage Season Pass this is......

o Ventus wrote:
The article says that the first win of the day for the month of August is being increased to 500 credits, up from 100, and that winning a game every day for the month of August will award 12,400 credits. 500 x 30 most assuredly does not equal 12,400. In fact, it's mathematically impossible to achieve a figure of 12,400 with a multiple of 500, if all you're doing is multiplying 500x30.
400x31. It's normally 100, so 400 bonus.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21